Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:05 pm
Hyacinthe Comeaux

@cbc: I met Chibi through KuroFai fandom (Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle), but I've also written some Harry Potter stuff and very, very little Naruto (by which I mean I read it, and am not averse to writing for it, but have actually written next to nothing), and, of course, some original stuff.

Ok, only the HP fandom registers with me here. I think Niph may be interested as well, if she weren't so busy with her posh English schooling in literature and other things normal poeple don't understand. What pairings do you ship?

I feel like such a fan girl. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:10 am
@cbc: Niph is never too busy. She reads a hell lot more HP stuff than you can possibly imagine. *has seen some of the works and can truly say I may be scarred for life* xd And anyway, we're all fangirls. You can't not be a fangirl if you're an ICU girl! Sheesh... And what's this about 'posh English schooling in literature'? evil

But talking about shippings, my favourite yaoi ones are probably KuroFai from TRC and SasuNaru from Naruto. But I love so many others. I think Niph truly did contaminate my mind forever. Though, tbh, I actually accidentally began to like yaoi when I started shipping SasuNaru. sweatdrop

@Fwoom: Haha, thanks. I barely bother with avatars nowadays... as Niph keeps reminding me I should take an interest in. rolleyes Btw, do you ship NaruSasu? How have we never had a conversation about Naruto yaoiness before?!

And Toki isn't sin, though he is very sinful. rolleyes sin = Princess Rhode. I swore sin made an appearance back a few posts. ^^

Oh, and you can call me Chibi. No worries. xd

@Subliminal Message: You don't really live up to your username, do you? rofl

@Mini: I agree with you. Though as Niph says, religion isn't 'outlawed', China is probably one of the best countries for sweeping things they don't like and the truth under the carpet. Hate to admit it, but... Meh.

(@Yalie too smile And well, I've had B&B for ages... I only discovered it WASN'T hacked after I'd made Chibi and already established that account. I just never bothered to tell anyone. New starts... I prefer it that way. But seriously, I'm gonna hit Toki if he doesn't stop. I don't mind yalie doing it, but Toki? gonk It sounds so weird! Idiot. evil

@Toki: They can't ban you, and I don't have a stick, but I do I have a big hammer, goddamn you. stare

Oh, I didn't mean GOD damn you, but... ah, sheesh, whatever. rolleyes You're Christian now; I have to watch what I say, huh? Still, you're a pervert through and through. Some things never change. And it wasn't Babi... I can't remember who it was. I didn't really know Babi until I came back.

And calling me a wench? *raises eyebrows* Is that all you can do?

@Niph: *glomp* I miss your high presence. Being with most of these idiots *cough Toki *cough* is going to deplete several of my intellect and common sense brain cells. gonk  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:48 am
User Image

I do however, still lurk and read everyone's posts. So no bitching about me behind my back, right? ;P  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:22 pm
I also like to lurk. ninja

But not really.

I would post properly, but cba. Too late. -o- zzz  

Tokioka

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:19 pm

Did I hear KuroFai?
ninja

Wooah.
I disappear for a few days, and there's strangers here.
; A;
Hold me, pervy uncle~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:32 pm
Who? whee  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:12 am
t0shi0

Hold me, pervy uncle~

neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:24 am
wiim
Who? whee

Wiim-san strikes again! xd

Speaking of Fanfiction, I've gotten heavily into Bleach fanfic writing about three months ago. I'm not sure why I did it, but trawling through the Bleach fanfics and discovering that most of them were utter s**t I decided to write my own Bleach fanstory. Since then it's become a 170K+ word monstrosity. xp  

Minielf

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:27 am
User Image

Yes, s**t fanfic does make you want to write it.. -cough-TezuFuji-cough-

<3 @ wiim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:13 am
@Mini: xd I understand the feeling. Until the inspiration leaves.

@Tosh: rofl And yup. KuroFai. heart

@cbc + Tosh: Aw, you have no sense of humour. *whacks you on the back* I find it hilarious. *glomps Tosh* You're the best, Tosh. 3nodding

@Toki: Yup. You haven't changed. Still a lazy b*****d. stare

@Niph: Haaaaaaii Niph-samaaaa.  

Chibito7

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:28 am
I try to avoid writing any fanfic, just because I don't want to risk ruining my ships forever.

Good fanfic is just getting harder and harder to find these days. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:07 am
User Image

You guys, I'm off to Nice for a week-ish. That means if t0shi or Sin or wiim aren't around, the guild will be modless~ I trust you guys to behave yourselves ;P B&B you can probs reach me on my mobile, send a text! It costs the same for you as if I were in the UK xD  

Niphz
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

t0shie will try to behave her self too. :'D
xD

@B&B: :'D I know, I know. -shot-

@Wiim: O: You?

@Fanfic topic: I used to write alot of fanfics.
But they were so lame, they've never seen the life outside of my harddrive.
ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:15 am
@Niphz: I definitely won't be around.... : sweatdrop

@t0shi0: I'm your uncle? No! ...Nooo!!! gonk

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Hyacinthe Comeaux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:27 am
@cbc: I'll read most any het pairings, but am v. picky about my slash - which is to say, H/D OWNS MY SOUL~~

I'm also fine with any sort of combination of Remus/Sirius/James, although The Shoebox Project and Stealing Harry has made me lean towards Remus/Sirius. A lot.

@chibi: why yes I do. <3 I have no idea - maybe coz we met on a Tsubasa comm? I also ship uchihacest, dunno if that's your cup of tea. surprised

@toshi: hi. ;; I'm Chibi's friend. Nice to meet you.

So there's Toshi and there's Toki... how confusing. stare  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games