Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Irish are you gonna post today? D8?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Sky0814
Question:

Background Info: The chakra mouths bloodline has a jutsu which causes their clay to explode.

Must this only be activated when the user wants to detonate before impact?

example:
Scenario 1 - Chakra mouths bloodline user sends clay bird at target, bird rams into target trhus detonating.

requires detonating jutsu: no

Scenario 2 - Chakra mouths bllodline user sends clay bird at target , detonates with a hand seal.

requires setonating jutsu :yes

Wut?

Official Genesis

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 pm

Sky, you have to detonate with chakra.

Sorry Dandii. We just going doo doo doo doo do doo doo doo do dooo doo doo doo All night long. And then throw in a BAM for good luck.

Dark, the guy in the middle, yeah his name is Bradley Gutz.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Koneko Kuromira
@Alicia: Er, do you wanna do a small time skip in Ame to when Nori is talking better and such. I'm running out of things for her to fumble around with. >_<

Time skip a year or something?

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

@Xenfang: LOL

@Dark: why must this just be a joke... these things don't get to happen to me rl!

Is it just me or do the Clay users just drop bombs constantly? Should they have to have X amount of clay on them then their hands have to use it and if I remember correctly it took Deidara at least a few seconds before something big... Shouldn't the overpowered bloodline here have to have a limit on how much Clay they can carry per rank and how long it takes? (1 - 3 posts)

Official Genesis

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira
@Alicia: Er, do you wanna do a small time skip in Ame to when Nori is talking better and such. I'm running out of things for her to fumble around with. >_<

Maybe not that drastic. A couple months? She's a pretty fast learner. *nodnod*
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

just go to sleep and wake up knowing more.

Sindenky

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:48 pm

Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:49 pm

I'm going to log off now guys.
Night night.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Sindenky
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

just go to sleep and wake up knowing more.

*swats lightly* Nothing's ever that easy.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Koneko Kuromira
Alicia Joana
Koneko Kuromira

Okay then.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
@Xenfang: LOL

@Dark: why must this just be a joke... these things don't get to happen to me rl!

A boy can dream, well a gay boy. xp
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Dark-Ninja70
@Xenfang: I shall return the favor....

@Shane: You should read this too; btw your the guy in the middle.

Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!"

lol dark i've heard that one so many time but it still makes me laugh.
tell me have you heard this one

Four men were talking over who had the best country in the world a China man spoke and said "we have the best country we have the great wall of china" then a Greenland man spoke "no we have the best country we have the greenest grass in the world" then a American spoke and said "no no we have the best country we have the most stars on the flag" then the Australian spoke and said "******** you all we have the best country because Kangaroo Jack will jump over your great wall of china s**t on the greenest grass and then wipe his a** with the American flag"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xenfang

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Xenfang
Dark-Ninja70
@Xenfang: I shall return the favor....

@Shane: You should read this too; btw your the guy in the middle.

Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamed I was skiing!"

lol dark i've heard that one so many time but it still makes me laugh.
tell me have you heard this one

Four men were talking over who had the best country in the world a China man spoke and said "we have the best country we have the great wall of china" then a Greenland man spoke "no we have the best country we have the greenest grass in the world" then a American spoke and said "no no we have the best country we have the most stars on the flag" then the Australian spoke and said "******** you all we have the best country because Kangaroo Jack will jump over your great wall of china s**t on the greenest grass and then wipe his a** with the American flag"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really hope you realize that Greenland is covered in Ice and Iceland has the greenest grass
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6593 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games