Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:55 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Hime Xiao Qiao
((Oh Justin, looks like someone didn't remember everything when I made you come back. You do remember what people did to me before? They ditched me in an rp so I had no way to join back in. And if you did read back you will see who I was rping with who wont come back. MWM. You should know this being an old rp as I am.....BTW Justin Now I am mad.))

Berry was shocked by Jack just abandonment after he had come back to her due to how he lost track of a dog. She was also mad of how he was treating her to. Being alone was hard for her and she didn't know in fact what way to go in. Feeling betrayed by Jack now Berry walked around the forest trying to find anyone else she knew.
Suddenly she saw a dog in the distance and whistled to it. The dog obey and came to her. "I wonder if this was the doggie Jack lost track of. Though I don't see how someone could lose track of a dog in here...." She pets the dog on its head and walked along her way.

((Hey whoa, surely there is a way for you to meet up with us again? I wouldn't ditch anyone who has been part of an rp for such a long time. I made a new RP called Dark Verse, and in this rp, I ecpect no one, and I MEAN No ONE will be ditched out on or left behind. If you join, I think that will be great!))

Hey, you said your name is Jack, were you with someone else before you saw me? *looks at the ground in order to conceal most of my face*
"Yeah. Let's go meet up with her. I feel kinda bad for just leaving her like that."

*nods* But instead of walking lets run...I'm sure my senses will pick up on other life near by better if I'm running...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:56 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Hime Xiao Qiao
Berry was shocked by Jack just abandonment after he had come back to her due to how he lost track of a dog. She was also mad of how he was treating her to. Being alone was hard for her and she didn't know in fact what way to go in. Feeling betrayed by Jack now Berry walked around the forest trying to find anyone else she knew.
Suddenly she saw a dog in the distance and whistled to it. The dog obey and came to her. "I wonder if this was the doggie Jack lost track of. Though I don't see how someone could lose track of a dog in here...." She pets the dog on its head and walked along her way.
Hey, you said your name is Jack, were you with someone else before you saw me? *looks at the ground in order to conceal most of my face*
"Yeah. Let's go meet up with her. I feel kinda bad for just leaving her like that."

*nods* But instead of walking lets run...I'm sure my senses will pick up on other life near by better if I'm running...
"Don't worry about it. It'll be faster if we take the trees. Just hop on my back and we'll let my radar do the rest."  

Carrot-Copper

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:05 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Hime Xiao Qiao
((Oh Justin, looks like someone didn't remember everything when I made you come back. You do remember what people did to me before? They ditched me in an rp so I had no way to join back in. And if you did read back you will see who I was rping with who wont come back. MWM. You should know this being an old rp as I am.....BTW Justin Now I am mad.))

((Hey whoa, surely there is a way for you to meet up with us again? I wouldn't ditch anyone who has been part of an rp for such a long time. I made a new RP called Dark Verse, and in this rp, I ecpect no one, and I MEAN No ONE will be ditched out on or left behind. If you join, I think that will be great!))

"Don't worry about it. It'll be faster if we take the trees. Just hop on my back and we'll let my radar do the rest."

*hesitates* I think I'll be fine on the ground, I get going faster with dirt under me *smiles* Now? Which way do we go?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:08 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Hime Xiao Qiao

*hesitates* I think I'll be fine on the ground, I get going faster with dirt under me *smiles* Now? Which way do we go?
"Just follow me. That is, if you can keep up." He jumps into the trees and begins to dash back to Berry.  

Carrot-Copper

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:10 pm
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

"Just follow me. That is, if you can keep up." He jumps into the trees and begins to dash back to Berry.

*keeps up evenly sensing him out. dust starts to kick up and wither up around me into a black mist*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:18 pm
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper
CarnivalGurl
Carrot-Copper

*keeps up evenly sensing him out. dust starts to kick up and wither up around me into a black mist*
After a few minutes the get to Berry. "Hey..... Bery..... I'm sorry for leaving you like that..... I just needed to clear my head." He looks over and sees the dog. "What the hell?!?!? Where did he come from?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:34 pm
"He came to me when I saw him you jerk!" Berry got up and slapped Jack across the face. "You really deserved that Jack." She is still very mad at Jack for ditching her like that when she was only trying to figure out where she was suppose to be going.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:34 pm
*stands by and watches, not wanting to intrude* . . .  

Ziayeiga

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:42 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
"He came to me when I saw him you jerk!" Berry got up and slapped Jack across the face. "You really deserved that Jack." She is still very mad at Jack for ditching her like that when she was only trying to figure out where she was suppose to be going.

*still watching*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:47 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
"You're wasting your time. I can't feel a thing with this helmet on." He knocks on it with his hand.  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:07 pm
CarnivalGurl
Hime Xiao Qiao

*still watching*

"Jack why the hell are you being mean to me?" Berry looked at him. "You have to use those things to keep you save. That is kind of showing your weak. Now isnt it?" Berry smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:11 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
CarnivalGurl
Hime Xiao Qiao

*still watching*

"Jack why the hell are you being mean to me?" Berry looked at him. "You have to use those things to keep you save. That is kind of showing your weak. Now isnt it?" Berry smiled a bit.
"I'm trying to apologize here. And as for my helmet, I never take it off. None of the Spartans do."  

Carrot-Copper

Ziayeiga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:12 pm
Hime Xiao Qiao
CarnivalGurl
Hime Xiao Qiao

*still watching*

*still standing by watching*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces