Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

chibikarin

Questionable Elder

17,400 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:47 pm

Hi all. I am new!

My Nintendo obsession began when I was a little girl (I was 4 when it was sold in America)
and my very first system (that belonged to me) was a SNES~! I've been addicted ever since!

My all-time favorite games would have to be Mario RPG(what's not to love about this game!) heart xd ,
Mischief Makers (shake shake~!) blaugh , and any puzzle game for the DS
(although I am currently addicted to that Mana game... whatever it's called) XD

ninja I also just want to say that I am sick of telling people we are sold out of the wii at work ...geez like anyone would have any in stock rofl
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:21 pm

Hi, I'ma S-Dude, and I am a fan of Nintendo. (No duh) I have very sarcastic and/ro lame humor (Go sarcasm) and have reletivly good grammer. (I only make mistakes on accident, or I sometimes speak leet for humor purposes only) So... yeah. And my first Nintendo thing was the N64, which I got through alot of nagging. HEY, I was a young boy, cut me some slack.

S-Dude domokun

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Leon_Kennedy_STARS_Unit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:31 pm

I am who I am and I know I'm a gamer and the Wii is a great next gen...The others are so expensive ;_; Well Wii number and nickname is in my sig P.M if you've decided to add me...Jana! (don't know my accent marks)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:25 pm

Hiya. I'm Hope Loneheart. Just joined the guild so I hope to meet some new friends and such. I've got a Wii and a DS and I've been playing Super Mario Galaxy for the past few days.

Hope Loneheart

Beloved Gaian

16,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:34 pm

Willkommen. Make yourselves at home.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:40 pm

I love eating taco>_< I like to play the Final Fantasy series and Super Mario games ^^ Dident like Sunshine >_< Ive been a member on gaia for a little more then a year > smile Thats all 3nodding

Chikyuu no Mushishi

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

colnel_2001

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:11 am

I'm Colnel. Yes its Colnel and not colonel. favorite Nintendo games have to be fire emblem. I'm actually working for a game studio. and i work for game stop. The game studio is volunteer work for now. At the game studio im a script writer, voice actor and concept artist. Hard to believe i know concept artist i draw pretty much a rough draft then give it to someone else. Vocie acting been in drama had a knack for it.Script writing. Well I guess I can show some of my script writing if anyone is interested.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:02 am

Hi

i am new and i have a DS and some other consoles that ar not Nintendo.
the game i like most for the DS is Zelda PH

Wietze

alexb93

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:21 am

#Hey I am new :]

I have a DS and just about every gameboy in the world, a Nintendo 64 (awesome!) and I am wishing a Wii for Christmas

I am rather obsessed with any Zelda game, Banjo games or poke'mon :]
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:23 am

Hi I'm new to the guild. my favorite console is the DS. I've been playing Nintendo since I was like 6.

alanalan1

Kaitlyn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:29 am

Hi. My name is Kaitlyn and I'm a nintendoholic. I have a gba (gold zelda edition of course >.>), ds lite and a wii. I'm 22 years old so probably ancient to the majority of Gaia. Anything else you may want to know is probably answered in my profile.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:45 am

Hey guys~ New to the cult, of course~ Name's Sophie, favorite video games: can't choose! I love just about everything! Although I suppose I like RPGs more... Favorite food: again, can't choose! I love everything! Except that lebanese topping stuff D: Hair color: brown. Likes: Nintendo, video games, computer, web-designing, music, shopping, hanging out... (eating >3<) dislikes: noobs, people who can't spell, getting far in a game with no memory card and having a power outage (yes, this happens to me alot. It actually happened just last night >_>) and line-ups. If you're cool and you don't fall into my dislikes category, I'll be your bf/gf/bff~

heart

Sumizomi

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doragon Radia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:47 am

Hey~

I just got accepted today, and... i'm happy to be here? mos' likely nothing I can say that hasn't been said yet, but... I love pokemanz, and Quilava rocks. whee
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:48 am

Sumizomi
Hey guys~ New to the cult, of course~ Name's Sophie, favorite video games: can't choose! I love just about everything! Although I suppose I like RPGs more... Favorite food: again, can't choose! I love everything! Except that lebanese topping stuff D: Hair color: brown. Likes: Nintendo, video games, computer, web-designing, music, shopping, hanging out... (eating >3<) dislikes: noobs, people who can't spell, getting far in a game with no memory card and having a power outage (yes, this happens to me alot. It actually happened just last night >_>) and line-ups. If you're cool and you don't fall into my dislikes category, I'll be your bf/gf/bff~

heart

I'm not cool. =(

I'm sry..

Waynebrizzle

Harley Warren

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:08 pm

Hi im Patrick. (Duh.) Im a Fire Emblem fan and like FF and various shooters. I have a Nintendo DS and a Wii. I don't know if I should get Mario Galaxy because I haven't seen much of it yet. Battalion Wars II looks good though and im definitly getting Brawl. Although I need to figure out the Wi-Fi stuff first sweatdrop
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games