Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:10 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[ Hey Abby. I g2g. See you tomorrow. ILY~! heart Goodnight.]
[[V_V Poopie!]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:03 pm
[[lmao Bou is like...observing.]]
Bou was sitting in a chair near by Klaash's bed. She had nothing better to do.

Tuesday was almost done eating. Bou, was Klaash alright?
He thought.
Yeah he's just about as good as he'll ever be.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

flooru123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:57 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[FYI: Kiahni guests aren't allowed to answer the door for new comers. One of Abby's people like: Tsshyeiah, Xellious, or Klaash need to. I'm sorry. I guess it's okay, but Just remember that. ILY heart ]

[well how else would it happen and how would they have known it was a new comer.]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:02 pm
Shizue's eye flickered over to Yui. She was fast asleep on her bed, curled up in a heap of blankets. She sighed I feel lonely. I guess I will go explore. Unfolding her legs from their criss-cross position, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and rose to her feet. "Be back soon" she whispered to her sleeping friend.

Shizue picked up her feet quietly and gracefully, making her way over to the door. She twisted the cold knob and pushed it open with the other hand. Stepping out swiftly, she closed the door behind her, and looked at the ceiling. Her eyes traveled down the hallways, and she decided which way to go. "Okay then" she mumbled, and walked down the magnificent hallways, examining things carefully. I hope I remember my way back... she laughed softly at her stupidness.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:28 pm
Ben stood up. Well it appears Keshi isn't coming back. Damn I'm such a loner at this ridiculous manor.. Ben sighed and piled his dishes before leaving the dining hall. Ben leaned against a wall, trying to resist the anger growing within. I miss you Oiya.. I wish you could be here, with me. Just like you'd said you always wanted to be.. but you're dead. I love you.

Ben punched the wall. It crunched from his blow. ben transfered a picture over the whole from down the hall. He started walking around, up a staircase and down a right hall. Ben heard footsteps down another hallway. He picked up his pace to see who it was. He ran around the corner and SMACK! Crashed right into her, knocking them both to the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:11 pm
Shizue screamed as she saw someone slam into her. She hit the ground, startled. Her eyes were wide as she used her arm to push herself up "Oh!" she said looking at the guy who had knocked her small body to the ground. "Ummmm..." she started, quiet. No words came to mind. "Sorry" she breathed, turning red.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:20 pm
"Oh my god. I'm so sorry!! No, no. It's my fault!" Ben said. He jumped up off of her. "Er.. here." She said, extending his hand to help her up. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been running. I'm Ben." He said, with a pearly white grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:27 pm
She smiled weakly "Thank you" she said softly. Her hand reached up, taking his, using it to pull herself up and off the ground "I'm Shizue. My friend, Yui and I, just arrived" she said, straightening out her skirt and corset. "But... why were you running?" her voice was sweet.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:34 pm
"Er... I needed to find someone. But I just remembered that they're on the 3rd floor." Ben lied. It didn't sound very believable. "Shizue? What a pretty name." Ben said, letting go of her her hand. He blushed, turning pinkish, then back to his forever pale. He smiled.. "Well if you're new.. ask me anything if you need help. See you around." Ben said, walking past her, this time he stayed walking. Not wanting to crush someone again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:39 pm
Shizue turned to him "Uh huh" she mumbled Excuses suck. Always. No matter who says them. "Do you still need to find that...uh, person?" she turned back to her original pale. "...Or can you keep me company while I explore?" she smiled sweetly.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:57 pm
"No I don't need to find them, anymore. Sure I'll accompany you while you explore, you'd get lost without someone like me to help." Ben said, grinning again. She's so pretty. "Come on." He said sweetly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:04 pm
Shizue nodded, smiling "I think I might already be lost" Why am I feeling so nice all of a sudden? I'm usually silent. She stepped foreward and walked along his side. Her eyes traced around the hallway, but mostly him.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:19 pm
Ben kept a slower pace, his strides were obviously much longer then hers. Ben must have been at least 5 inches taller than she was. A whole head.
He looked down on upon her. Shizue was looking around the hallway as they walked. She kept looking at him every few second like she couldn't help but look at him. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked, his voice still polite. "I don't think we're lost. I know where we're going." Ben smiledm his eyes squinted.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:30 pm
She reddened "No. Your fine." she smiled, embarrased. Her head turned infront of her. "Well, atleast you know where we are.." she trailed off, a blank face took over. She smiled weakly again. They passed a large window, and she couldn't resist staring outside. She loved the outdoors. "So. How long have you been staying here?" she said happily, not wanting to make him bored of her.  

Iareyme

1,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:56 pm
"I myself haven't been here very long. A few days 4 at the most. I've just been around alot." Ben said pausing as she looked out the window. There was a full moon. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Ben asked. He smiled at her.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games