Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Yue was starting to feel like an unwanted observer. He had seen Rocky leave for the bathroom and Sef seemed to be ok for now. Yue got up and walked to the window, holding his arms. He knew the answer to his lover had given him but it was still not the one he had hoped for. That fox had promised to be ther for him and that made him very happy. Yue had a wonderful friend and an even more wonderful lover. And who knows? Maybe someday when he's ready, he and I will be mates. "A cat can dream, right," He whispered to himself. 3nodding That fox sure is great isn't he!? I think he really thinks your special! neutral He already said I was a special person and he wanted to know more about me, so I guess I am! He looked back out the window, watching the rain fall against it.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Sef began twiddling his thumbs, and humming tunelessly to himself. Then, without warning, his mannerisms changed again. In a different way than before.
"It burned like a ball on fire," he sang loudly, "when the rebel took a little child bride to tease, yeah. So go easy yeah! 'Cause love cuts a million ways, shakes the devil when he misbehaves! I ain't nobody's fool! C'mon, shake it up whatever I do!"
He then laughed to himself, and just as suddenly as it began it was over. He fell deathly calm and silent, as if nothing had happened.

Sef the Fuchs

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:35 pm

(( WE GOT BUSY IN HERE ;D ))

Nurren and Derrick had been fooling around after their exchange, this soon lead to them crashing though the door still nude. They lay on the floor only halfway through, both snickering and laughing. Nurren nuzzled Derrick, him laying atop Nurren. He looked, noticing that they'd created a spectacle, which lead to a deep blush, Nurren still smiling regardless.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Derrick glanced around at the other furs and surprisingly enough, didn't seem too concerned. Sure, he blushed a light shade of pink, but that was about it. He planted a tender kiss on Nurren's maw and sighed happily.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:26 am

Yue was too distracted to notice the unclothed furs fall through the door. He was staring outside as thunder boomed in the sky above. The rain started to fall hard now, causing the lights to flicker. another flash of lightning lit the cafe and a second boom slightly rattled the window. The lights flickered erratically this it as Yue continued to look out the window.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:13 am

Rocky came out of the bathroom, looking as if nothing had happened, and at this point, he was probably looking better than before he started crying. He took a deep breath and noticed that everyfur was preoccuiped. But he wanted to know what all the bumping on the wall was. "Okay everyfur. I'm bac-" Rocky spotted the two furs on the floor. "Woah! that's a big package!" He said while pointing at a box. "...Well, I'm just gonna pretend that II never saw that...."

Rocky went to sit down, and the lights were flickering. :BZZZZT!: "The lights are gonna go....*sigh* Hey Yue, you want some of my special sashimi ? It's like, a party in your mouth. I promise you'll love it!" and just after he said that, the electricity went out. "Gah. He exclaimed "Well, I could fix it, but.....this seems like it would get interesting!" he muttered to himself. Knowing that he could see very well in the dark, Rocky wondered how the others would fair.

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:17 am

After the lights went out for a few moments, Yue's body began to glow softly. Wisps of red, blue and green flowed off of and around him then sent themselves floating gently out into the cafe. They shed soft light as the flitted lazily by each of the cafe's patrons. Still more flowed form him as he stood with his forehead against the cool window. Thunder boomed after flashes of lightning, but the windows didn't shake this time. The little motes of colored light danced through the air, warm to the touch.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:35 am

rocky stared in amazement at the little whisp of flame flickering by him. "Wha- how did you do that?" he asked, astonished. He touched the flame, and it flickered, but it didn't burn him. "It's elemental? Wow! Even I can't do that!"

OiginalLimbershadow

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:08 am

Wilde Karrde
"Ah, thank you..." Dimitri said and presented his paw, the wounded finger extended. Huh, a normal cure... and she's so prepared..., and so gentle. He felt like a kit again, showing his cut to one of the elders of the community.

Mika took a napkin from one of the napkin holders on the counter. "This will sting a bit." She held the napkin and his hand in the palm of her own, and lightly spritzed his open cut. Preparing the band-aids afterward.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:55 am

"Huh, so, are you in the medical profession?" Dimitri asked, intrigued by her skill, his mind remotely picking up the occurrences around him, storing them for analysis pending the immediate fascination.

Dimitri Luger

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Mika dried up the spray peroxide a bit so that when she wrapped the band-aids around his finger, they would stick. "No, just a student teacher." She took one band-aid and wrapped it around his finger, then the other to make sure the first stayed on. "How's that?" She looked up at him. Still gently holding his hand.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Gabriel sat down and said "I'll have a whiskey. its not very busy tonight. is that usual?". He began putting down shots hoping for someone to talk to him, but no one showed up. So on the 9th shot he payed his tab, put his coat and hat on and began walking towards the door somewhat stumbling from the alcohol.

Cloaked Vulpes

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:09 pm

Rocky was late to notice the new fur that was at the bar, and was currently halfway to the door. He was stumbling around a bit, which Rocky concluded that he was drunk. "Sir, you look a little bit unstable. Do you need any help?" he asked
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:12 am

abc_dolly
Mika dried up the spray peroxide a bit so that when she wrapped the band-aids around his finger, they would stick. "No, just a student teacher." She took one band-aid and wrapped it around his finger, then the other to make sure the first stayed on. "How's that?" She looked up at him. Still gently holding his hand.

Staring at his bandaged paw, Dimitri's mind began to come back to speed. Hmm, the lights are out, but new ones have been provided magically... I'll have to thank Yue for that I expect... I hope he doesn't tire himself out... A thump, and the musty smell of excitement, nearby... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it... Hmm, it seems these shifts of Sef's are occasionally benign... This merits further investigation... A new fur as well. "Ah, th-thank you, yes, that is much better. My apologies for the delay, I was ... assimilating the recent events..." He said and lost focus to his analysis again.

Dimitri Luger

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games