Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:45 pm
Raven looked at Gemini and said. "You know I don't like hugs." Actually, she didn't really mind them much.

Scar looked at Blaise. "I've got some bad news. Craig killed Feanor."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:01 pm
(( Sorry redface ))

Starfire helped Veast up and noticed that her back was dirty again. So Starfire cleaned her up again. and when she was done cleaning Vesta, she brought her over to Kid-web star so she can dry her too. Then Starfire layed down after drinking some fresh clean water. And placed her head down and watched the water shimmer in the sunlight.

Cyborg ayed his head down and fell asleep.

Gemini heard Raven's commet and stopped huggin her and said, "Sorry." She than picked up the book and looked at it and than away and looked at Cyborg, Aqualad, and Craig. She than closed it, stood up, put the book away, walked out of the library room, and sat down under a huge tree that was very shady and comfy. She sat there and stared at where Robin, Starfire, Kid-web star, and the pups were. She than looked up at the sky and said to herself, "When this is all over, what should I do. Leave here with them or stay. Where do I truly belong, I mean I can stay here in this world where my family use to live or go back with the Titans." Gemini looked down at the ground and picked up a flower from the ground. She than smelled the flower and closed her eyes and than place her other hand at her chest for it began to hurt. "Oh, man my chest, this black pearl in my heart it feels as if its draining me and killing me. This is one big burden and curse I have an it hurts me inside," she said to ehrself again.

Starfire than picked up her head and watched the pups. She than placed her head down again as she watched them from where she is laying.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:13 pm
"What!" said blaise as he sounded very angry. He than said, "Those Titans have gotten on my last nerves now. Now they must die."

"Oh, I couldn't agree with you more my leader," said Piosen Fang as she stepped out of the bushes.

"Well, well isn't it Piosen Fang. Hello my dear cousin," said Blaise.

~~~~~~~~

Midnight watched Adonis come back but she didn't dare to bug him. so instead she left him be,jumped into the tree she was laying in and stared at the mountains.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:12 pm
Vesta ran outside she loved the outside world. She loved to look at new things. She saw trees, lakes, and bushes. She giggled as she looked up at all the new things.

Argent walked around the castle trying to explore the land.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:16 am
(It doesn't matter)
Adonis swicthed into human form.Sitting crossed moving a rock out of the way to reveal a hidden set of poition items. The potion was of course complex but Adonis it was childs play. Though he reuired some more items.. But first he needed to something a little less complex for a raid.

Beofre Vesta could slip away he quickyl scrubbed Vesta dry and let her explore .He then picked a knobly sticking running it across the ground so Sirius could play. He doubted he got on well with the others so he'd keep him company.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:32 am
(Its cool)
Sirius wacthed cloud man wiggled the brown long thing in front of him. He insticts ordered him to cacth it. He leapt into the air trying to cacth it but was unseuccesful though it didn't matter he loved it. He squekaed with delight he was having so much fun. He loved it here it was nice and fun..

Robin wacthed Itauls leaning against. 'You want go up little fella ?' he picked him placing him on his back. He turned round rubbing his nose. 'Want got to for a ride?' he smiled.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:37 am
Italius smiled and nodded his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:35 am
Robin smiled and began to tort slowly so Italus wouldn't fall off.

Sirus was completly memerised by the stick as he jumped for it he missed. He crouched back further and further till he fell into the river. H submerged giggling splashing up and down.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:34 pm
When Starfire saw Sirius splashing into the water. She watched as the sun was gone now and it got colder for playing in waters. So she walked over to Sirius and picked him up. She grabbed him gently out of the water and placed him on shore. "Hm, its getting colder now and late. We should head back to the castle. And Kid-web star dry Sirius again and I'll get Vesta," sujused Starfire. So she walkd over to Vesta and said to her with ehr soft and comfy voice, "Come on my daughter Vesta. Its time to get back inside, ofr you'll catch a cold if you keep playing out here in the cold." Then Starfire grabbed Vesta gently and started to head back to the castle.

When Gemini's chest stopped hurting she put her hand down. Then Gemini saw her mother headding back with Vesta in her mouth. and nocticed that the weather was getting a little cold.

As Starfire headed back to the castle, she looked back at the sky, and now it was getting late. so Starfire walked down to where the bedroom is,jumped on the bed, layed on the bed, and placed Vesta down next to her soft red fur. She than nuzzled Vesta's nose and layed her head down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:58 pm
Vesta smiled and looked up at starfire. Vesta yawned and fell asleep with a smile on her face.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:47 am
As Italius rode on Robin, he began gently drift into sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:04 am
Scott nodded. 'You can call me Scott if you wish' he smiled drying Sirius quickly. Picking and making his way back to the caslte.

As the sun set setting a orange tint across the land. Adonis layed tools down puring a vile green coloured liquid into a small tube. He tucked into his belt bag. He morphed into a sabor. 'Don't wait up' he siad to the others charging into the forest.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:49 am
Beast boy yawned loudly curling on thr ground trying to keep warm. It had gotten so chilly so quickly maybe he could curl up next to Raven ?.

Robin trotted back to the caslte placing Itauls down on the bed and curling up besides Starfie. Now for Sirius. As he fell asleep. Today had been evenetful.

Sirius cuddled upinto clouds mans warm body he felt so drowsy he eyes beagan to droop as cutely sitffled a yawn cuddling up in Kid-web star.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:53 am
Scott smiled at Sirius taking him to the bedroom placing him down on the bed. 'Be right back' he whispered returning with a thcik black blanket. 'That'll keep you warm' he whispered at Sirus pocking his nose as he left the room leaving a bowl in water incase the got up..  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:55 am
Sirus's eye filled with tears as cloud man went. He didn't want to be with them they didn't feel right cloud man was nice. He stiflfed a sob jumping off the bed following cloudman brushing up against his legs he tears dripping on the floor.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games