Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:14 am
Arachnid leaped other sweeping the bag out of Geminis hands and hanging on the ceilings. He sniffed the bag cautioulsy he ate one cautioully chewing it slowly. 'MMM' he muttured eating it slowly and clucthing the bag out of Gemini's reach. He dropped the bag back into her hands anf backflipped of the kicthen top and onto the sofa. 'Tastes good' he joked.

Scott sat on the chair crouced and ready and as began to leviatate the sofa Starifre was leaning on to keep himself preapped and ready. He bought up slighlty then down. It wasn't as heavy as it looked so that was a bonus.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:28 am
Robin sat on the kicthen counter smiling at Gemini. 'What do you want to do now ?' he aksed smiling at her sweetly. He was so glad thinks were ok now. Looked things had started to look up.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:03 pm
"Don't know," said Gemini as she ate some more of her sweet tarts.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:51 am
'Ohh I have an idea !. How about we go and see a movie !' Scott exclaimed trying to redeem himself in the eyes of Gemini and the others leaping up and down with excitment.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:56 am
'Sounds good Scott. What would you want to see Gemini ?.' the idea of a movie had sparked Robins intrest in the conversation all of a sudden. It would be fund and something for all of them to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:25 pm
"Yes, deary. What would you like to see? Anything like feature?" asked Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:04 pm
"Movie sounds good but what's out that I would like and that everyone else would like?" asked Gemini as she ate more sweet tarts and than put it all in her mouth as she chew and swallowed it whole.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:56 am
'Well as long if it isn't some lame love story or dum cartoon i'm fine' Scott said bouncing up and down up on a cloud to burn a bit of energy while he waited for them to make a descion.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:01 am
'Me neither. But Gemini eat properly we don't want you to choke' Robin said firmly wacthing Gemini's dangerous way of eating them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:17 pm
"Yes, Gemini eat properly. Scott I hope you don't eat like that," said Starfire.

"Well, is there a movie for something good for her. Cause I don't think you should take her to something that cuses way too much now. And than she'll be saying all those words and she'll get grounded for that.," said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:09 pm
"K, mom and dad," said Gemini. She had no idea what to see for she's never been to the movies before. "What are movies anyways. I've never been to one before since I was in an orhanage ever since I was left behind as a baby. And I've never been to one with the Titans since they fight crime alot and always busy," explain Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:48 am
'Well to honest...me neither. I know it's a place where you can wacth films on big screen in the dark.' he exaplined to Gemini. He'd never been too since his adoptive parents hadn't treated that well and left him alone alot of the time.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:18 pm
"Interesting. You've never been to a theatre or soemthing like that. I have but of course back at my home its a play not a screen. Like my favorite play is the Phantome of the Opera or Firestar the Fox," said Fox.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:50 pm
"The dark. . .," said Gemini as she pauesd for a bit. "How dark exact?" she asked. Gemini really never like the dark much. she likes it but it can't be way too dark like if you can't see or she'll get scared.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:24 am
'It's not the dark apparently besides the screen brightens the place up alot. Plus thier a lots of great foods on offer' Arachnid winked at Gemini. 'And as well you can fling popcorn at the tall guy in front'.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games