Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:25 pm
"Ok..."Lance said as he walked to lucy and cane's room.
"Welcome.."Cane said,he moved his hands so that he was washing her stomach;and he rested his head on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:38 pm
Lucy smiles. A weird warm loveing feeling hits her. "I love you Cane." She says.

Nyuu follows Lance. "Hey the shower is on."She says holding Lance hand.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:09 pm
"I love you too"Cane said.

"We will knock on the door then..."Lance said approaching the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:18 pm
"Of there takeing a shower toghether im going to hurt them both."nyuu says with a mean look.

Lucy wrips her arms around Cane bring herself closer to him. But for some odd reson. She loved Cane yes but. She still also had a thing for Lance. She closes her eyes she she lays her head on his chested. She trys to rember what happen befor this all happen but cant.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:46 pm
Cane wrapped his arms around her again.

Lance knocked on the door."Hello?"

"Not a good time Lance...."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:19 pm
Lucy move just a lil bit and slips. She starts to fall and holds even tighter on to Cane bring him down with her. "Ooowww....Are you ok Cane?"She ask rubing her head."

Nyuu heres a crach. "Mmm maybe one of us should go in and see of there ok...."She says worryed about More of Lucy  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:01 pm
"Uh...ok"Lance opened the door just to retreat."They are kinda....naked"

"Ya I'm ok...."He said,turning to the door."Hey give us a minute...."

((Hey would you like to join the dot hack guild I made))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:12 pm
Yukie sighs softly her wolf ears twitching on her head as she sits out on the front steps she smiles softly at the beauty of it all she looks around a soft tune coming to her mind she slowly began to sing not thinking of the consecenses. A beautifuly soft lilting song coming out her voice builds in sound to where it is echoing around her. She doesnt know the words she sings or even what language it might be in all she knows is the way the tune comes to her. Losing check on her power her song begins to draw creatures and demons alike twords her like moths to a flame. She builds in sound the melody echoing throughout the forest she begins to pick up speed the evidence of a battle going on within. Just as quickly it turns into a mournfull song one of deep loss and pain. This was the way it was when her emotions got to chaotic. She always thought in song hearing the deep strings of her cello in her mind she and it blend perfectly to where it seems like all she can do is follow the cello.
Ignoring her settings and her audieance she seems as if possessed or under some type of spell. So lost in the music did she become  

yukie the black wolf

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:21 pm
Nyuu eyes get big. "Happy it was you walking in and not me."She says

Lucy smiles. "This is kinda weird..."She says giggleing

((And yes i well join your guild you made))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:23 pm
Cane laughed alittle.

Lance looked at nyuu."Should we give them some time?"

((Ok))  

KATKIBA109

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:26 pm
*finishing her song her eyes open*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:38 pm
*turns into fox form, leaves my room and somehow ends up beside (yukie) almost enchanted by her song*  

McFlyenstein1

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:42 pm
"Mmm yea...maybe that new guirl would like to come whats her name. Lucy whats that new girls name?" Nyuu ask

Lucy looks at the door. when back at Cane. "You know we cant lay here forever. Even knowing i like it but still..."She whipers in his ear. "Mmm how should i know Nyuu....Yukie thats her name...." She says

Nyuu thinks;She shouldnt rember that...;  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:00 pm
"Aw ok..."Cane says getting up."Maybe some other time.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:06 pm
Lucy pulls him back down. "Maybe do what a other time."She ask. "You and Lance can go me and Cane have stuff to do......"She says

Nyuu looks at Lance. "Im hafe scaryd to leave them to alone but ok." She says as she heads out the door.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff