Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:19 pm
"You know I have done so much stupid stuff I don;t even know anymore." He then took a sip of sake. "But after dinner you should stop by Susumu's house. She is giving medical jutsu lessons now."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:49 pm
a wind clone of Susumu walks in. "what are these students doing drinking?" she takes the bottle of sake away from cherry and kiyoshi. "so this must be cherry. a lush and a theif and you want to be a medical kouinichi. this bar has (no NPC bartender) someone that works here must serve you, so what do you think you might be doing stealing from suri, me, rahenno. everybody that works here? if you want training drop the booze" Susumu walks out of the diner and dissapears into the wind.  

Eris5

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:52 pm
thinks - i'm gone.

*brile said as he did a handsign and disappeared in a wisp of lightning*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:02 pm
"Hold on, dont call her a theif. Not our falut Brile said he worked here and served us, and you usually pay after the dinner so thank you." Kiyoshi took the sake back and took a sip.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:09 pm
*brile then returned.*

"i normally serve myself and other people when you guys abandon this place then i juts put the money in the cash register and leave." he said defensively to susumu as he walked over and sat at the counter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:20 pm
((lol susumu dissappeared in a gust of wind.but anyways))
Susumu returns walking her skin sparking with electricty a little bit. "Thats no excuse for under age drinking" she slaps Kiyoshi upside the head. and takes the sake away from him. "I only started drinking when i became a jounin, your all still far to young to be wasting your lifes with this crap." She chucks the bottle of sake at the wall. and at the last second catch's it wind Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill).  

Eris5

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:24 pm
"Uh but I'm the same age as you...and a Jonin." Kiyoshi said looking at her like she crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:51 pm
"Your drinking with a gennin.She needs training not drinking! what good is a drunk in battle really? wake up and realize it. your only weakening yourselfs anyways. you guys have been drinking alot." Susumu drops the wind projectile jutsu dropping the bottle of sake on the ground. breaking the bottle. "don't ever challenge a superior like me again like that again."  

Eris5

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:55 pm
"Well a drunk that can do drunken fist is pretty good in battle." Kiyosh said, challenging his superior. (lol he so immature)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:59 pm
futashi looks at them fight. "oh great...thought i could have some peace, and i find a fight instead." he said, sighing.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:01 pm
"the drunken fist... stands no chance against those with superior genjutsu, or ninjutsu skills. the drunk is not wise. their movements are clumsy and slow they take a lot of damage but don't feel it,til they sober up, that is how the drunken fist works. and none of you are natural drunken fists, so stop drinking to see if you are." Susumu has had enough of this. "I'm very disappointed in you Kiyoshi." She turns and walks out of the room, zipping away into electricity.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:05 pm
futashi left a tab and left the place to watch the others train at susumu's house  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:09 pm
"...But you just met me." Kiyoshi then finished his dinner. "Besides nothing stands a chance up to superior Genjutsu and Ninjutsu. Except greater Ninjutus or Genjutsu." He then paid the bill and wipped his mouth. "But she is already gone so why am I talking to myself." Kiyoshi then stood up and walked off to train.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:51 pm
((DUDE, KIYOSHI, DO NOT STEAL MY IDEA'S EVER AGAIN, IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE THIS CAFE AND YOU JUST COPYED IT AND DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY CREDIT, IAM DEAD SERIOUS, STOP IT, IT'S NOT FUNNY FOR ME OR ANY ONE ELSE THAT YOU COPYED, THAT IS STEALING AND IT ISN'T FAIR, JUST BECAUSE IS IN A DIFFERENT GUILD DOSE NOT MEAN IT THAT IT IS YOURS, IT'S STILL MINE 100% IT WILL NEVER EVER BE YOURS, LIFE IS UNFAIR DEAL WITH IT!!!!ANYONE ELSE READING IT DON'T STEAL!!!!COPYRIGHT))  

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:37 pm
(sorry, you can have credit. Just I thought we were making it a carbon copy of the old guild)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games