Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:20 pm
"That seems reason enough to me." Kaen softly laughed before pausing right when the sakanazoku fell over. Eyes dotted, the poor hanazoku didn't understand at first. "Are you all right?"

Once the small cat was picked up though, he understood better. It was only a little, but enough to understand the person who needed help was a nekozoku.

From there on he just watched as a bystander, not quite sure whether to stay with them or not, lagging behind them as he followed to Ame's hut. If anything, he could help later again.

However...Well being a hanazoku once Kaen saw the lush scenery around the hut, eyes widened and his face brightened.

This person must have a kind heart to have all of these flowers.

The banging though changed his attention to the hut and the now appearing Ame.

((Should he stay or should he gooo~... Either way pizza now Muahahahaaa!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:22 pm
It annoys me to think that people who have the knowledge and power to do anything don't do them themselves... Sui thought. He muttered to her, "If you knew that, why didn't you bless her already? or cure her?"

He let out a heavy sigh, "In fact, why the heck didn't Kuromi go to you if she already knew how to cure herself? If Mi-chan knows where to go, why couldn't she just lead Kuromi to you!? If you know that Kuromi is being tortured right now, why don't you go help her?!" He glared at the door, "I came her out of my own free will--no one sent me here. Damnit, NO ONE--and during this whole time, I even pulled a STRANGER down with me."

Sui mouthed a 'sorry' and a 'thank you' to the pink-haired male who followed as well.

His mind screamed in frustration and after taking the time to calm down, he asked her in the nicest way possible, "... Can you please cure Kuromi, Priestess Ame?"

EDIT: NEKO STAYYY~ STAYYY~ *begs* O__O  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:27 pm
((Poor Sui-san. He seems to lost it entirely. *gets out the popcorn*))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:28 pm
Ame sighed. "If I was to cure her...I would have done it years ago. It's just that...I can't. You see, the curse is really weird and we have no idea how to cure it, but obviously Yuki knows because she made the curse in the first place. But...I can stop her pain if it gets too bad." She rubbed her eyes. "And how do you expect me to know that Kuromi's in trouble if I'm sleeping?"  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:37 pm
"..." Sui kept silent for a while and said, "But... you just told me that you knew that Kuromi was being tortured...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:41 pm
Chara Name: Rhian
Your SN: angel_baby_4
Appearance: Not nearly as pale as her brother, Bran, but Rhian’s skin definitely contains a porcelain quality in its purity. Rhian is not considered a giant, but her height towers over Bran by at least an inch. Her eyes are hazel, constantly changing with her mood and the weather, though they appear to be a sea green most of the time with a yellow ring around the pupil. Her hair looks as if silver rain has fallen upon its long tresses. She is as stunning and regal as a goddess of the Mazoku might be.
M/F: Female
Stranger Main Villain <3
Type: Mazoku
Others: Like a true leader, Rhian stands up and takes her place amongst all. Rhian is a born predator, ready to take upon any human that falls victim to her ways. Rhian is quite strong-willed, but she loves the ones who adore her most. Rhian’s biggest weakness is probably her love for those who want to help her, though she has no qualms about teaching the disobedience of others with an iron fist.  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:43 pm
"I figure things out as soon as I wake up..." Ame said. ((Ame is a character full of nonsense... xd )) "Anyways...I'll go save Kuromi now...and you're going to have to find the way back by yourself." With that she dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:44 pm
((yay for villains! xd heart ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:58 pm
Sui gave a small smile at Kaen and asked, "Hey... can you help again? I need to get out of here...." He sighed, "Thank you though.... I'm sorry that I ran into you and caused you trouble." Sui gave off a breath of relief before lying down on the field of flowers, looking at the rays of light peeking from the leaves of the trees, "... Oh look, light."

Maybe there's hope for me after all! Sui thought with a moping expression as he got back up again.

"Sorry to ask but... can you lead me to Kuromi? She's a raven haired girl with a dark personality and she's a bit emotional. She's very distant too. She should be there around her mother's grave.... hopefully ok."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:13 pm
And Sui-san could've asked me... Mi-chan pouted. "Sui-san..." She pointed at a clear path. "You can just walk...and you'll find Kuromi..." Ame's house has to be near the grave of course...  

SakuMeiMei

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:10 pm
Rhian stared at the tombstone with a sad expression. The last human she feasted on hadn't been as satisfying as she thought they may have been. She hungered for something more-- possibly it was the chase which excited her most. The feel of the wind rushing on her face as she sped after the human. Of course, they had no chance of winning, but the thrill of their hearts beating fast. It intrigued her.
Rhian towered over the gravestone, still sullen over the unsatiable hunger which plagued her. Most of her snowy tresses remained trailing down her back, though a few snuck forward and leaned as Rhian stared at the gravestone.
Fickle humans, Rhian thought as she stared at the gravestone. How can they mourn over their own kind for so long?
Rhian moved along the gravestones in the cemetary slowly, staring at all the names of the deceased. How could one race believe that making a home for their dead really mattered? After all, their souls were no longer here. Their bodies were now hollow and unable to rise once more. The humans should forget their pasts and focus upon the future. The future in store for them was more bleak than they would even realize. Yes, Rhian would soon show them all their destiny.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:26 pm
((w00t! I've finally dragged Ang into this mess- *cough* I mean... We finally have a main villain! Ah, this will be fun... *thinks of all the things she, Leri, and Ang plotted on aim*))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:49 pm
((*ravages Mem* Wait...I'm supposed to wait to do that to Bran, aren't I? Leashing him and making sure he's kept under tight watch... XD <3))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:25 pm
((Careful now... He is Rhian's little brother, lol. We don't want any incest here.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:36 pm
((I realize...that I'm...half done the drawing portion of a picture of Kuromi. eek NO WAY!~ I'm that far? eek ))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games