Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:31 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
*listens mesmerized by the beautiful sound of the sheppards playing, she picks up another violin and starts playing a different pitch which mixes wonderfully with his tune*
looking at her he says "How long have you been alive? or are you a wizard? JUST TELL ME! no normal furry can be your age and be good at practically everything!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:49 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
*listens mesmerized by the beautiful sound of the sheppards playing, she picks up another violin and starts playing a different pitch which mixes wonderfully with his tune*
looking at her he says "How long have you been alive? or are you a wizard? JUST TELL ME! no normal furry can be your age and be good at practically everything!"
I've told you already, I'm not a normal furry remember? I'm a dark angel as we've already discussed... Anyway, I've been alive for... lets see now... *counts on fingers for a bit* 121 years.  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:58 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX
I've told you already, I'm not a normal furry remember? I'm a dark angel as we've already discussed... Anyway, I've been alive for... lets see now... *counts on fingers for a bit* 121 years.
"You must have had alot of practice then" gesturing to the canine he says "hey that guy is pretty good, what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:19 pm
((I'll keep that in mind~)) Yumi wandered around aimlessly, forgetting where she was going before stopping in front of a door that read "Class 436, Arts". Shuffling her feet, she pondered if she should go in now or wait, afraid that she would be charged for coming in late. She finally bit her tongue and walked in, slightly shaking.  

Reivynne

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:58 am
Miyaoyumi
((I'll keep that in mind~)) Yumi wandered around aimlessly, forgetting where she was going before stopping in front of a door that read "Class 436, Arts". Shuffling her feet, she pondered if she should go in now or wait, afraid that she would be charged for coming in late. She finally bit her tongue and walked in, slightly shaking.

Seeing the feline from a while ago, Frosty watches her enter the room, he watches her curiously, slightly amused that just a few hours ago he was in the same position "I wonder what talents she has~♪"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 am
Frosty015
Seeing the feline from a while ago, Frosty watches her enter the room, he watches her curiously, slightly amused that just a few hours ago he was in the same position "I wonder what talents she has~♪"

Blinking a few times and sighing in relief, she walked over to a seat near the window and pulled out a small case. It's not music, but I really need to dust you off.She thought to herself. Opening the case she revealed an old violin, and started cleaning it self consciously.  

Reivynne

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:03 pm
Luke finished the piece, sighing as he layed the violin gently on a nearby desk. "...Well, g'night." Luke layed his head down, falling asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:23 pm
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015

Blinking a few times and sighing in relief, she walked over to a seat near the window and pulled out a small case. It's not music, but I really need to dust you off.She thought to herself. Opening the case she revealed an old violin, and started cleaning it self consciously.

He watches her with interest, and after a while he walks over saying "Are you good?"  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:38 pm
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015

He watches her with interest, and after a while he walks over saying "Are you good?"
*follows after frost and plops down in front of the girl, noticing her ears and tail too* Its okay, we don't bite... well, not if you don't mess with us... *flashes a bright white smile showing her fangs. seeing the fright on the girls eyes she hurries and ads* JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING!!! *laughs and scratches the back of her head*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 pm
Miyaoyumi

XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015

*follows after frost and plops down in front of the girl, noticing her ears and tail too* Its okay, we don't bite... well, not if you don't mess with us... *flashes a bright white smile showing her fangs. seeing the fright on the girls eyes she hurries and ads* JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING!!! *laughs and scratches the back of her head*
Laughs and says "Actually the ones you should really look out for are those bulldogs..." remembering the incident just a few hours ago  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Reivynne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:38 pm
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi

XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015

Laughs and says "Actually the ones you should really look out for are those bulldogs..." remembering the incident just a few hours ago

Yumi blushed and looked up, lowering her violin and shaking slightly. "Uh - I...." She looked back down, holding the instrument close and breathing heavily, "I play solos...but I wouldn't consider myself good...." She started to twiddle with the strings nervously  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:21 pm
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi

XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi

Yumi blushed and looked up, lowering her violin and shaking slightly. "Uh - I...." She looked back down, holding the instrument close and breathing heavily, "I play solos...but I wouldn't consider myself good...." She started to twiddle with the strings nervously
"No need to be nervous here, no one's judging you, we just want to hear you play!! if you don't feel like playing now, it's fine, maybe next time?" looking at her he says ? "By the way, I haven't caught your name yet, I'm Frosty! what's your name?" while holding out a paw  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Reivynne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:24 pm
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi

XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015

"No need to be nervous here, no one's judging you, we just want to hear you play!! if you don't feel like playing now, it's fine, maybe next time?" looking at her he says ? "By the way, I haven't caught your name yet, I'm Frosty! what's your name?" while holding out a paw

Yumi looked densely at his paw, not sure what to do with it. Finally she responded in a tiny voice, "Yumi..." and placed a feathered pen in his hand and looked away quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:48 pm
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi

XxEmoFurryxX

Yumi looked densely at his paw, not sure what to do with it. Finally she responded in a tiny voice, "Yumi..." and placed a feathered pen in his hand and looked away quickly.
He looks at the feathered pen in his hand and laughs "I wanted to shake your hand.." he lightly takes her hand and shakes it softly "wasn't that easy?"  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Reivynne

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:15 pm
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015
Miyaoyumi
Frosty015

He looks at the feathered pen in his hand and laughs "I wanted to shake your hand.." he lightly takes her hand and shakes it softly "wasn't that easy?"

Freaking out a little then relaxing, Yumi "I...I guess not...." and looked down. This is very scary...Why is he talking to me, do I have something on my face...? "S - sorry..."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff