Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:22 pm
(yea. i have. i have gotten much better then our last fight.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:54 pm
HeArtybr0k3n
(...The people who have no busyness with him, PLEASE DO NOT GET INVOVLED IN THIS!! I MEAN REALLY!! I have buisness with him cause he killed my old rpc, which is my presents older brother!! AND NOOOOOO I GOT A 1! WHAAAAAAAAAAA)

((I want his Aburame puppet cuz all the other Aburames are too hard to kill evil So yeah, I have business with him...))

Leaves swirled around madly outside the Raikage's office, right outside the window (if it's not destroyed yet). Zann stood on a ledge outside the window, watching the fight. Zeramaru has something he wants, and he would make sure that he gets it no matter what. But now was not the time to join in, he could tell. So he stood outside the window, waiting for the chaos to subside.

((I couldn't be bothered to read through pages of crap...tell me if I got something wrong.))  

iZann

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:59 pm
(He may be a good rper but that gives him no right to call upon others as weaker unless they have fought him.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:59 pm
(well first thing is that they are on top of the building with a huge barrier around it. and hanzo and zeramaru are about to fight. and second, almost everyone wants a piece of him. other then that, i dont know the rest)

katsuro notice zann and just smirk at him. he wanted to fight him so bad right now, but something saids no for now. so he just stared at him.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:03 pm
Sypher just laid back on the ground, although no one knew he has been feeding the ground with his bones for his next move. He then ate several exploding tags and infused them with his bone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:05 pm
((Ok...can I ask WHY Hanzo wants to kill Zeramaru again? O_o ))

Zann looked up slightly to see Katsuro staring at him. There was no change in his expression as he stared back at him. He then leapt up from the window ledge, landing outside the barrier on top of the building.
"Why are you here, Katsuro?" He asked in a voice that betrayed nothing.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:05 pm
Dark-Ninja70
havockboy
((this will be fun... i never really used my weap in battle only at the start or as my ending shot))

Zeramaru dived to one side and then landed he stood upright and did his hand gesture ((my sig..which reminds me ill change my sig ))
"lets not be too hasty I mean you dont have to activate your sharingan yet" Zeramaru said as he used his riboruba to point at his eyes and his was not active.
"Taste this!" Zeramaru said as he threw the weapon behind him spun caught it and fired at Hanzo's chest.

((dude really dislike yer speed but Ill die anyway so ill give it all i got left..))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
( Hanzo looks like this when fused with Tenka but with gold wings. Hanzo can know go much faster and manipulate lightning )

(( I changed it so I'm not moving at the speed of light but my top speed as fused with Tenka I can practically disapear like Oorami and when you slow me down I'm probably at Lee's speed. Oh and mind telling me what Riboruba is? ))

*Hanzo using his neo-byukugan started a spin quickly emitting a blue chakra surrounding him Heavenly Spin that deflected the riboruba. Soon after deflecting it Hanzo pulled back stopping the chakra spin and thrusting his palm forward Mountain Fist.*

(( Yea I'm not trying at all yet because I want us to start off small and then work our way up towards the good stuff. ))

(( Mountain fist sends wave of chakra at the target that sends them flying back. ))

((my riboruba is basicly ... a gun that fires crossbow bolts...people outside why dont you try to kill each other we all know weather i die or not people will hoard my body since ill be exhausted ))

Zeramaru saw the attack due to his lack in taijutsu skill he was hit and sent to the end of his barrier.
He crashed into it dropping his guns then picked them up.
"well meet again!" Zeramaru said as he turned and ran he hit his own barrier ... Zeramaru fired at the barrier at an angle while turning basically causing the bolt to bounce back towards Hanzo.
"Dont think i was actually going to run..." Zeramaru said then looked out the barrier seeing the swarm of people about to kill the guy that gets out.
"...Eh i am screwed anyway..." Zeramaru said moving his shoulders then made seals.
"Suna no Uzu (Sand Swirl)" Zeramaru said as sand poured out of his coat via the sealed sand in scrolls in it and started to spin around him creating shields that floated...

((who thinks the V.C will aprove my undress no jutsu... xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:07 pm
(Hehe, you understand that if you live a twist shall come of this.)  

M o k i F a i r y

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:08 pm
Destiny looked at all the new people arriving to watch the battle. She sighed and layed down on the ground her tail laying over her body as she watched the battle continue on.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:09 pm
katsuro just glared at him with fearful eyes but knew that zann would not be scared by that. he then extended his huge wings out as he had his arms cross on his chest. "because i am here. you have a problem with that me being here?" he said, smirking at zann. if he have to fight zann now, so be it.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:10 pm
Sypher noticed the girl was relaxing in the middle of what would seem a war, Sypher then made a kissing motion with his mouth at the girl as if he were trying to flirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:13 pm
Destiny gave him a glance and closed one eye as she continued watching the fight.  

Cold winter angel

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:16 pm
((Cold winter--Why do you have, uh, a tail?))

"No I don't. And since there's nothing to be done here..." Zann took out a kunai from his holster and flung it into a nearby pillar. It was strangely shaped, and was in the shape of a trident, as if it was not meant for combat or killing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:18 pm
((ok the sphere has the diameter of the raikage's office which makes it small... if i turned yonbi...i squish dark...why didint i think of that in the first place...wait i also break all of the yonbi's bones making me look like a friggin pokemon in a transparent pokeball ...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:20 pm
Sypher smiled and spoke softly to her "If I survive my war I will be coming for you". He laughed to himself and kept feeding the ground his bone, by now he had the entire raikage's office fed.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games