Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:47 pm
Zane pondered on this for a second, "Well as good as that sounds I'm sorry to say that I'm going to decline on the monkey summoning. I was actually going to ask the Mizukage if he could teach me the Wolf summoning. And Luo here wants to learn the Salamander summoning. But yeah we'll make sure to keep you from blowing up a building," Zane laughed, "I mean, we are much stronger than the time you fought us when we were just academy students."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:55 pm
Hero looked at zane "You haven't seen the half of me yet..." Hero held his head as his eyes went purple "Hey....Hero remember me? who are your new friends? You forgot the blood" Hero reached for a vial of blood but dropped it then looked at zane "Unless... you ...want to meet...." Hero's teeth sharpened as he point to the vial of blood then his mouth  

i3 tails Yagura

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:00 pm
Zane was totally freaked out by Hero as the vial dropped onto the ground. Zane quickly picked it up and pour the blood inside Hero's mouth, completely guessing that that's what Hero wanted him to do.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:09 pm
Hero swallowed the blood and turned normal again "********" Hero looked at the vial and then the ground "That was the dark verison of me"  

i3 tails Yagura

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Zane stared at Hero and whistled "...Scary..." That was something he didn't want to see again. "Well lets get going!" Zane exclaimed as he got onto the boat, dragging Luo with him. "TO SUNA!" Zane shouted anxiously.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:23 pm
hero jumped on and waited  

i3 tails Yagura

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:29 pm
The boat takes off and takes the three of them to the wind country  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:44 pm
Luo sighed while being dragged. He was always being dragged.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:06 pm
Hero looked at the sky after arriving dropped off luo and rag then headed to the grass  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:35 pm
Luo sighed watching his sensei leave. He muttered, "Figures he promises to teach Rags, and then leaves. I don't know why I put up with him." Luo picked his stuff up and got off the boat. Turning back to Rags he said, "Well Rags, welcome to Kirigakure in the Land of waves. Since you have no place to stay, you'll be staying in my house with the Ushio clan." Luo motioned for him to follow Luo to their estate.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:44 pm
I guess this gives me a chance to sight see around the village... Rag thought as he watched Hero leave, sighing softly while standing and facing Luo "I take it that Hero-Sensei isn't exactly your favorite person is he...Also thanks for letting me stay with you, but what is the Ushio clan? I don't think I ever heard of them..." Rag said, steping off of the boat while following after Luo.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:14 am
Zane's clone arrived at the docks and saw Rag and Luo standing there just arriving from who knows where. "Uh...Luo, Rag, what are you guys doing here? It seems Zane forgot to dispel me and I have no idea where he's at. He kinda told me to stay put at the academy but hey...who listens to him right?" laughed Zane, "And Rag concerning Hero-sensei...it's not that we don't like him, it's just that he would teach us something and then all of a sudden take off. He's a very busy person, he's the leader of the Mist 7 and the cousin of the Mizukage," Zane explained.

((We should probably start a thread called the Ushio Clan base or Zane and Luo's place or something like that because dude...honestly, we do a lot of things at your house lol and I'm tired of having to go to the Mist village each time rather than just go start a house on the thread, just a thought))  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:05 am
*steps off the boat* That was some detour * a strong wind blows* I missed this place..*wlkas into the village*  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:14 am
Luo looked at the clone and sighed. "Always forgetting stuff Zane." Luo then turned to Rag to explain. "Like the clone said, he's never around for too long, and when he is, training is vigorous. But the Ushio clan is my clan. There's a clan tapestry in the house that will explain it all to you so don't worry. Follow me." With that, Luo showed Rags where to go to get to Luo's home.

((Haha, I thought about it but wasn't sure Zane. I'll make one now that we use it a lot.))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games