Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:48 pm
"I see," she replied, keeping her tone perfectly Aes Sedai. She folded her arms across her breasts firmly and watched Cobain, trying to decide if she had to break the Bond. Killing was unavoidable as a Warder, and she should have thought more carefully before Bonding him to begin with.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:59 pm
"I'm sorry, Kiae." Cobain sighed again, shaking his head. "If I would have talked to you about this before, this never woud have happened. It's just... it felt so good to kill them. So good to hear them scream, hear the children wail, to hear the mothers scream- to know that they felt the pain I've lived with for years." He turned his head in remorse. "I know it sounds crazy, that I sound like some sort of demon, but I really needed to talk about that. Thank you, Kiae."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:01 pm
Every word he said only convinced her more she should break the Bond, but she couldn't bring herself to do it yet.
"I've known many people like that," she informed him, her face a perfect mask of Aes Sedai blank calm. "And you're no demon, Cobain. You're human."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:11 pm
"Thanks, Kiae." Cobain said again, smiling and looking up, oblivious to Kiae's internal struggle. "You don't know how much it means to me to know that you're still on my side. I didn't want to say anything about it before- I thought you'd hate me for it." He said. The idea seemd ridiculous now that he thought about it and he grinned a little.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:12 pm
"What did you mean about your real bardiche?" she asked calmly, not giving him her usual smile in return.
"And the idea that I would hate you...well, I don't now," she amended, having hated him when he left her with Sevran. Blocking those thoughts quickly, she didn't even blink.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:18 pm
"My sharp one. I left it with Sevran after I avenged my family." He said uneasily, starting to pick up the vibe that something was amiss. "Kiae... What do you really think about what I told you?" He asked glumly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:22 pm
"I told you exactly what I thought about it," she replied calmly, meeting his gaze easily. It was his actions that had caused her worries - his words were only the explanations for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:25 pm
"There's more to it than that, Kiae." Cobain insisted. "If you've got something you want to talk about, talk to me."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:31 pm
She narrowed her eyes for a split second before straightening and blinking. "I just saw a woman with far more than she should have. I just saw men whom I watched grow up slaughtered for no reason other than because they were foolish enough to try to help."
Kiae shook her head. "I have quite a lot on my mind, thank you. I need to teach Melthin how to link, that much is clear. I wish Andurael had stayed, he apparently knew how and it would be a great asset right now. I can't trace the Gateway at all, so I have no idea where that witch went."
She was saying a lot without revealing a thing, something she had perfected and wondered if her Warder would notice. Coldly removing herself, she found she didn't care that much at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:38 pm
((Last post. I'mma hang around until I can get Mopey to shut the ******** up, though. Wonder what he's building, probably a marionette that blows its own head off. rofl I want one...))
"But that's not all, Kiae." Cobain said, sighing again. "You can't hide it from me and you know it. I'm sorry that I lost my composure for a while, but I'm better now and I'm here for you."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:41 pm
(I have no idea what you're talking about...and that's cool.)

"I'm considering the benefits of breaking the Bond," she told him bluntly, not flinching a bit. "You completely lost control over this issue. It's dangerous for you. And it's dangerous for me to have a Warder who isn't able to kill," she continued, her tone calm. "Or for a Warder who loses all control when he does have to kill. A Warder has to be able to kill without hesitation. It was a bad choice to Bond you."
She merely watched with a blank face, waiting for a reaction that she knew she wasn't going to like.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:50 am
Melthin stood starring at the spot where the male darkfriend had been killed, his eyes never straying from the spot and his mind slowly contemplating different things. Again I am useless. If only I knew how to shield someone. I should have stayed at the tower and continued expanding my knowledge instead of gallivanting off and playing with corpses. What a fool I have been my whole life. "Death by fire, by cold, by crushing, by blade. Did the end come as you wished?" he asked the spot, not really expecting an answer. Should I return to the tower? If I do, word must not spread of my 'odd' talent or they will instantly brand me a darkfriend just as Kiae and the others did. I may be executed by one of my past teachers. Maybe even the Dragon.

He slightly shook himself as he realized he had been lost in his thoughts again. He wove his puppetry weave at the marionette, having it come over and turn slowly in front of him while he checked it for any damage. "A scratch." He frowned slightly at it as the marionette continued to twirl.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:01 pm
"No." Cobain said, shaking his head. "No, please don't do that, Kaie, no. I'm over it now." He insisted. "I just had to talk about it, I'm fine now."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:50 pm
"And what about next time?" she asked calmly, raising an eyebrow skeptically. "I can't deal with this every time you're faced with killing someone, Cobain. Especially not now."
Kiae knew she was being a cold, heartless creature and it was slightly comforting to push herself away and let someone else deal with the problem for once.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:26 pm
"It won't happen next time, Kiae." Cobain assured her desperately. "It's just... I don't know, it's been so long, and last time I killed I lost myself. I just needed to talk about it, to tell someone. It won't happen again."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games