Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:23 pm
((....you know body flicker is just increased movement...not teleportation right?...plus there a very thick wall of crystal block your entrance in....from all angles, and an eltronic fog is on the inside, replacing the air so fire jutst cant be used...also i dont mean for the first part to sound rude if it does))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:32 pm
{{ I know about the body flicker, but not the wall. Bleh... I don't understand the point of Hector calling me if I can't do anything. Alright then! Editing time~ }}

Muppins

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:35 pm
(He was calling a meeting for everyone in Mist 7. It's too complicated to explain.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:39 pm
Hero shouted loudly "ALL MIST SEVEN OBEY NOW AND GET OVER HERE! LINE UP SINGLE FILE OR NO COOKIES"  

i3 tails Yagura

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:41 pm
Sorcam twitched. With that kind of punishment, he'd never be joining the Mist 7.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:24 am
Sengetsu continued to draw in chakra, the wind he had gathered was enough for now. The powerful chakra pulses were of wind nature, giving them the slashigng effect that allowed them to tear at the crystal, infused with the added effect that as the chakra jutsu grew stringer the pulses became more intense the layer of crystal covereing the windows was shattered as the outside wind gusted violentlyt as it was drawn towards the technique and the inside spinning jutsu pulsated violently crushing it inbetween, the gas was of no avail as it was absorbed into the jutsu finding powering it up. This was Sen's second most powerful wind jutsu, and it could not be defeated so easily.

The ground around him began to tear as the chakra pulses became spherical in nature creating a pulsating barrier around the ninja. The three tomoe ion his eyes began to spin rapidly. The orb began to condense as it began to stabilize, continuing to allow the pulses to grow in strength. "This is what it means to be a member of the mist seven...this is why we train!" his voice deepened and became filled with emotion as the one known as Senji began to enter, however this was not utter control, nor was it half. The two halfs had become one whole once again and the jutsu was complete. "Eat This!" he began to levitate slightly off the ground propelled by the power of the wind. "May your death be long, painful, and unpleasant...Gale CRUSHER!" he slammed the ball into the crystal, the pulses destroyed it without the jutsu even taking effect, he drove deeper and deeper until he reached the layer of crystal thick enough to withstand the pulses.

The jutsu smashed into the barrier, the pulses were mroe than enough to weaken it, and a massive spiralling sphere formed around them, a diameter of one mile and a shockwave that extended fifteen kilometers outward it was impossible for any amount of crystal at this range to block the attack, and also now impossible for the crystal user to survive. "This is...the power of wind..." Sengetsu spoke the words as he was blasted backwards out of the office by the tremendous force. His body was thrown into the mist village.

xLytez

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:18 am
(X_X Um...wind would do nothing against my crystals.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:25 am
((Chakra infused..and released in the form of extreme slashing pulsations it would.))  

xLytez

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:59 am
Hero sighed and activated his Eternal and used amatersu on the building so it would slowly eat away until the two would have to come out  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:02 pm
(hmm, then just act, ploz so I don't get killed and you become Mizukage)

"releasing you from the demon's grip."  

Havok-Trance

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:57 pm
Hero Gave a strange look at oroami then went along with it anyways  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:33 pm
Yokai knocked on the door and entered. He saw what was going on and asked, "Is this a bad time? I wanted to ask if I got join the mist 7." Yokai started to recede, taking a step every 20 seconds.

Dripples

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:58 pm
User Image ///User Image/// K A Z U O ///User Image///
"Cloud village is my home."
ANBU of Cloud

(No it would not, I know my elements weaknessess and strengths. It would not affect it, but it doesn't matter now because Hero just used a ton of chakra to get you out anyway.)

Luckily for Sengetsu Hero had burnt away at the crystal building so he was actually able to escape from the barrier. Though his wind had done nothing to the crystal box. Now that Sen was gone Kazuo rose up from the ground and watched the crystal building be burnt to nothing. Kazuo looks over to Hero. "Don't you think it was a waste to use so much chakra just to save someone like him?" Kazuo also wondered why Sengetsu had strained his chakra to attempt to break the crystal when it was obviously doing nothing, he would have been blasted against the crystal wall if it weren't for Hero.

(Let's do this right this time.)

Anbu can perform:
69 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
49 Chuunin Jutsu
38 Jounin Jutsu
6 S-Ranked Jutsu

66 total jutsu left.

User Image
"Crystals are my thing..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:12 pm
Spike walked up to Kazuo's side. "i missed all the action didn't i Kazuo?" Spike asked sarcastically even though he already knew that he had. Spike still hadn't got his 7 mist swordsman blade but he would wait to get that till after this important mission.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:43 pm
Hero loked at kazuo panting. "No. You need to understand something. We need clouds help. I mean think how easy it could be. I want a village to suffer for what they did to marquis... And they have had it good for too long." Sighing he sat down "Mist 7 stick together thats something you all should know, Blood wise we are not related but your uniques skills and talents have all made you what your are now. Mist 7 even tho some of you don't have your blades we will make them. I need to know where your loyalty stands." Hero then turned his attention to the new person "Talk to the mizukage for abit"

((well sorry about your office oroami but I need all my mist 7 ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games