Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Haseo layed his head back down and looked at the ceiling I wonder whats going to happen after all of this, after were done training and after we stop our parents from attacking us..........
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Rose slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room. She felt that Haseo was awake, "Good morning." She said.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Haseo nodded looking down at her smiling
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:14 pm

She rolled over with her stomach on the bed now, looking at him with curiosity.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Haseo raised an eyebrow "What?" he said laughing slightly
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Rose shrugged, "You are feeling okay, right?" She asked him, "And what were you doing after you were up and I was asleep?

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:24 pm

"Ya.... im fine, you just look so peacful when your asleep" he yawned "I was just thinking"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Rose chuckled, "Yeah..I've heard.." She smiled, "So what's the plan for today?"

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:33 pm

"Well i was planning on just laying here and watching you sleep but you ruined that one" he smiled at her playfully and laughed "But i have a better idea....."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:37 pm

Rose chuckled, "I'll keep that inmind. ut if you leave me alone I can fall asleep and then you have to be really quiet to not wake me up." She smiled, "What's the idea?"

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Haseo shook his head "Well i was thinking that since the last few days have been so exhausting that we could use a little relaxation time...... sooooo" he looked down and smiled "WERE GOING TO THE BEACH!" he said, his voice full of enthusiasm
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:53 pm

"The beach!?" Rose exclaimed getting up and sitting on the bed, "Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!!!!!!"

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:59 pm

"Are you sure you can withstand the sun and heat?" he grinned mischeviousy "Or all those sinlge girls that are gunna be checking me out?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:04 pm

"Of course I can!" Rose said, "I can take an umbrella if i needed to, besides, they can go on ahead, you'll always be mine. And besides its not only you they'll be looking at." She said with flirtatious smile. She then said quietly to herself, knowing he would hear, "And while you're busy with that, I can check out some guys myself."

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Haseo's eyes widened "Hey i never said i was gunna be checking them out"
then he shook his head "Well we should go but some bathing suits cause i dont have any"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games