Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:33 am
Akari said nothing as his brother snorted and picked up Akari with six of his tails. He tore off, and with two of his tails picked up a poor, unknown human at the angry female. That poor human was Shane, and his hope was that the human would be a nice distraction for him to make his escape.

Angelus said nothing as he continued to watch in slight annoyance.

Shane felt himself being picked up and thrown straight at the charging female dragon. He closed his eyes for a moment and said, "I hate my life so much right now..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:38 am
Magic radiated off of Seraphiel's forming scales. The human didn't even get close to her. He drifted in the air for a moment and, as she passed, he lowered to the ground again.
She switched to running on all fours as her transformation quickened. She was not about to lose them; and she wasn't going to, no matter what it took. Nothing else mattered anymore.
She let out another roar at them. It was full of hate and rage.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:43 am
Akari's brother growled, "Darn you know how to pick them don't you!?" He tore across the roofs and streets and then hid in a small crowd. He made him and his brother invisible as he placed his brother on the ground hard. He sighed as the crowd continued on their way, "Well, I should be safe from her now...and now we can move again..." However, he was only invisible, nothing else.

Shane breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Okay, this has been one hell of a day so far." He raised his hand and fire appeared in it before he clenched his fist and it vanished. He looked around him, he needed to find his past and find out what he needed to do...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:48 am
Something in the back of Seraphiel's mind told her that running through a public place in her Dragonkin form would not be a good thing. She assumed her human form and continued onwards after them. She used her keen sense of smell to keep track of them.
She couldn't change her eyes back, so she decided to leave her wings showing as an excuse for them. Now everyone would think that she's a demon and hopefully nothing more.
"Akari! I'm coming for you! Try to stall that b*****d," She thought to him using telepathy. She wasn't too far away from them; she just wanted a chance to rip that creature's throat out.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:52 am
Akari nodded mentally to Seraphiel and said, "Brother, this power...what exactly is it? I never did get into that legend like you did." His brother snorted and laid down not worried at all anymore, "Immortality, control over all elements...the true nine tails in legend is a God of Fire...completely undestroyable..." Akari nodded and said softly, "But how does my power help at all?" His brother sighed and said, "You were always a better translator and illusion master then me. I was always more brute strength then anything." Akari sighed, "Genkuro, all have their place..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:58 am
Seraphiel found them. Even though she could not see them, she could smell the two different Kitsune's and could easily tell the difference between the two.
With her claws forming again, she reached down and grabbed Akari's brother by the neck and lifted him up. She covered herself in her dragon armor and pressed the Kitsune's neck against the wall of a building. She knew she had the right one because of his smell. Nothing smelled so bad to her before, and she would easily be able to detect any other illusionary magic.
She bared her teeth and let loose a complete roar at the Kitsune. The crowd started to scatter.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:05 pm
Genkuro whimpered as he was slammed into a building. His breathing was cut off and he whimpered again. He tried to struggle to no avail...he did not want to die...not like this. He whimpered again, "L-let me go...no...no...I don't...want to...die!" Akari sighed and said, "You sow what you reap brother..." Genkuro whimpered again terrified now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:11 pm
Seraphiel decided to correct Akari's misuse of cliche's later. For now she was going to crush this vile creature's windpipe.
Her claws became sharper and more Dragonkin-like. Even her facial structures started to change to that of her true self.
She pressed in on the Kitsune's neck further and bared her Dragon teeth at him now that it has started to form.
Within moments the Kitsune was going to become a piece of meat.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:17 pm
Genkuro suddenly smirked as he had a small idea. He suddenly shrank to a few inches, thus slipping from her grip. He smirked as he caught his breath and tried to run away...not thinking about regaining his size. Although he did wonder why a few seconds of running and he seemed to be in the same spot...nearly. He looked up at Seraphiel and tried to run faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:19 pm
Seraphiel turned and, without thinking, slammed her Dragonkin foot down on the Kitsune. She wasn't playing nice like she was before. Now she means to kill him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:22 pm
Akari winced as she did that and closed his eyes...evil or not it was still his brother. Genkuro screamed in pain...he could feel his bones pop hard. He lay there badly injured and looked up at Seraphiel, "P-please...m-mercy..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:32 pm
"Mercy?! You demand mercy?! You threaten Akari, you take his clan away from him, and you use his own sister as a bargaining tool to use him for evil deeds! You are beyond 'mercy'!" Seraphiel said. Her voice was much deeper than usual; almost like she wasn't there anymore.
She stomped down again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:34 pm
Genkuro screamed as he looked up as he foot crashed down onto him again. He could feel his ribs pop...he was near death's door. Blood began to seep from his body. He could do nothing, could not talk, beg or even crawl away. He cried out mentally, 'Please...no...no...please...I..don't...want...to die...please...don't...crush me...' Akari kept his eyes closed throughout it all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:37 pm
"Now, monster! Tell me where Akari's sister is! If you don't tell then your death will be much more painful than it is right now! I can subject you to much worse than this!" Seraphiel roared at him and prepared to stomp him again. All she needed was the provocation.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:41 pm
Genkuro said nothing for a long moment before saying mentally, 'I...don't know!' He whined mentally...he knew very well where she was...but did not want to say it. He rolled over barely, to look her in her eyes and maybe get out from under her foot. 'Please...don't...kill me...I don't..want...to be crushed...underfoot!'  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games