Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TinkerrBell

Fashionable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:34 pm
Angelina walked inside the Cafe, she smiled instantly as she smelt the delicious scent of freshly brewed coffee. "Mmm, I can never get old of this scent." She glanced around the room and slowly went to a booth to sit.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:41 pm
"Mmm, I smell cinnamon," Leighton, acknowledging the fact that Angelina sat down, she walked toward the counter and ordered a cranberry muffin for herself and a hazelnut flavored medium coffee for Angelina.  

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

14th of july

Precious Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:47 pm
[we have to go, byee]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:43 am
GalaxyCommander
User Image Kuako would look at her, "If I get hungry I will be fine." He stated happily. He then led the way looking around for a tavern. Hopefully they wouldn't be scared of her too much. "So... let's see what this place has to offer shall we?"

Atsuko nodded, and then let her aura shine more brightly, giving off a white glow around her, and making her transparent body look more realistic. "There. I'll just avoid people so that they won't find out that I'm actually a ghost," she said to Kuako happily. She knew that people will get scared; it's normal for anyone to become afraid of something not familiar to them.

Chi Awase

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:12 pm
crazeyfwend8
Daiki rushed out to see what was happening, and saw Ralph shivering heavily. He dropped the tools he took inside and rushed towards him, taking the scarf and putting it around him. "Alessa, you don't mind this right? He's feeling cold." he said, then hugged Ralph, pulling him a bit to the entrance. "Let's all get in now, quickly. Then after that, I'll fix the door." he said, looking to his cabin again. "Ralph, if you want you can take a hot shower or make some hot chocolate." he suggested.

"At least its being used" Alessa said smiling. She really didnt mind. It wasnt like Ralph was ruining her scarf.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:24 pm
Ralph nodded. "I think a hot shower would be nice." He said and walked over to the bathroom.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:15 am
Daiki nodded with what Alessa said, and then turned to Ralph. "Oh, leave the scarf outside." he said, thinking that he didn't want Alessa to be pulled to Ralph. Then again, it just passed through his mind, and he said his statement without much thought.

_crazeythechi1623

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:13 am
"Oh." Ralph said and blushed. He didn't realize that he was about to drag Alessa into the bathroom with him. He handed Daiki the scarf and went to the bathroom.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:08 am
Daiki held the scarf, then placed it on the sofa. He then turned to Alessa, saying, "I'm gonna fix the door for now, okay?" he said, then ran towards the back door, picking up the tools which fell on the snow.

_crazeythechi1623

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:28 pm
Alessa laughed when she was nearly pulled into the bathroom. "Ok, I will just hang out here" Alessa would just look around if she got really bored.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:22 pm
After a while, Ralph came out of the bathroom with a towel on and went to the bedroom to get dressed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:31 pm
Daiki went back after awhile, saying to himself happily, "I have fixed the back door!" He was walking towards his bedroom with a smile on his face, holding the tools he took awhile ago from the toolbox in his cabinet.

((i would like to say that these are coincidences. xDD))

_crazeythechi1623

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:44 pm
Ralph squealed whent he door opened, blushing and quickly covering his parts. "Daiki! What are you doing!?" He asked, a bit embarrassed.

[[lol, yeh, sure, coincidence xD]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:49 pm
Daiki got surprised, almost dropping the tools he was holding. He closed the door quickly, then rested his back on the door, his hands dropping the tools on the floor and covering his face, sitting down. "I-I'm sorry, go on just change for now... I thought there was no one here," he shyly said, still hiding his face. He felt stupid for not knocking.

_crazeythechi1623

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:11 am
Ralph put some pants on and opened the door and smiled. "It's okay, Daiki." Ralph said. He didn't have a shirt on.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games