Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:40 pm
"Hello there Spira," Rick said and petted her on her head, "I hope you're not causing trouble," He said and looked down at Lydia, "Don't worry. I'm going. Relax," He said and coaxed Spira out as best as he could. Where did that Leonard go? He should have been back by now with KIERAN.

The scientist looked at Chronarch and sighed, "If you don't believe me, the records of everything that has happened inside this building is right here," He said and pointed to the filing cabinet, "Everything in the past two years is listed in there. And you know I didn't tamper with them because I didn't even know you were coming. So search them to your heart's content."

(Well I was planning on keeping him alive for a while longer but whatever)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:42 pm
Lydia just watched Rick, keeping everything she was thinking and feeling from her face. her crystallis was still being quiet, so she didn't have any problems.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:45 pm
Some Might Say...
"Well, I think I've gotten all I need." He told the man. Under the cape he sheathed his mace. The knight then slipped the gauntlet off and held a ghostly pale hand out for a hand shake.

[[Rick can always appoint another one, right?]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:50 pm
Spira nodded as she left, her youthful mind still working its way up to the level her body had reached. "Yes Rick." She said softly, leaving to his side and wondering to herself.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:50 pm
(*Shrugs*)

The scientist watched the man curiously. Handshake right? "I'm sorry. To preserve our skills we rarely touch other people's hands. It's not because it's you. I hope you understand," He said and stood up. He was actually being quite honest. They rarely had a need to shake hands anyway. Everyone who works here are as tight as family. Well, except for the hunters at least.

Rick walked out of the quarantine room and made sure the door was locked. He walked down the hallway with Spira, "So much happened in just one day," He sighed.

(edited)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:54 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch frowned beneath his helmet. He attempted to ram his hand into the good doctor's face. There would be a hissing as the man's cellular structure attempted to fight against the rapid aging process cause by Chronarch's touch.
[[Crappily edited to prevent auto-hitting... confused ]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:54 pm
Spira nodded. "Y-yes." She answered softly, staring over at him and then staring forward as she walked. "You'll always be nice right?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:59 pm
The scientist moved out of the way quickly and his magic imbued blade pressed against the man's throat, "Are you going to explain what you are doing before I cut your head off? I was trying to be courteous to you and give you what you wanted. You threw it in my face. So you can leave now," He said.

Rick nodded, "I've been nice to you so far haven't I?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:07 pm
Spira nodded. "To me, yes." She said softly, wondering. She decided to inquire on another thing, as it struck her. " M-my blade. How many.. crystallis is in this?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:07 pm
Some Might Say...
"I don't take talking to puppets to be a courteous thing. Where is the real leader of the Academy?" Chronarch asked, undaunted by the blade. The demon had seen many people with authority, and could see the look of control in their eyes. But this man had the look of someone saying what someone wanted them to say. He couldn't tell just how much of what the man had said was a lie, but he was sure there was something being hidden from him. As he waited, CHronarch slipped his gauntlet back on- he hated using his power. He knew he should not have given into impulse. Draining even this old man of his final years would drain plenty of his stamina. And with the speed he was completing his task, stamina was one thing he would need.
[[Hm, agile for an old man. xD]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:12 pm
(lol Well he's been infected. So his reflexes are a tad better than normal.)

"The only puppet here is you," The scientist said, "Always doing exactly as your 'master' wants. How could that not be the act of a puppet? If he told you to kill yourself, would you? Most of the people in this Academy are family. While there still has to be a leader to guide them, we are all equals."

"There's one inside that one I believe," Rick said, "Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:15 pm
Spira nodded. "It never speaks to me. Lydia's talks to her." She said, looking to Rick. She was loyal, but doubt was in her eyes. She wanted to beleive that her master was good, but things werent all making sense. She didnt know, but something wasnt clicking, and she couldnt figure it out.  

Fujibayashi Shina

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:17 pm
Some Might Say...
"I don't believe you answered my question." Chronarch replied, returning to his lack of tone. There was a difference that the man didn't seem to realize. His master's puppetry was not any sort of deceit, it was simple use of the pawns of his own creation. The man's master was using puppets to trick the knight off of the right trail.
[[I'm off for the night]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:19 pm
"You are looking at the leader of the Academy," The scientist said.

"Maybe it doesn't have a reason to speak right now," Rick said, "Some crystallis are not very social and will speak only when it needs to."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:46 am
Lunair scowled, and took off again, shooting into the air, he shot off, heading towards where he had left Bradley.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games