Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:56 pm
Leora heard his guitar and felt as though her heart was breaking in two as she heard the melody. "I hate this . . ." she muttered and then looked to Alexis. "I don't like him being so sad . . . I want to cheer him up but . . ." she bit her lip in indecision and then she stood up, making sure that the blanket was still wrapped around her and then smiled lightly at Alexis. "I can still hide it while it's still small . . ." she said and then headed out of her room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:08 pm
Lance ignored the sound of Leora's door opening, to depressed to care about what happened around him. He felt like he was in a barren wasteland, completely alone, having already lost his only love. Not only was she having an affair, but she was protecting him! Did she really love someone else more than she did Lance? How long had they known each other? Before Leora had first said she loved Lance? He didn't want to think about these kinds of things but the questions wouldn't go away, much to his miserableness.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:18 pm
Leora followed the sound of his music, her heart breaking from the melody. She followed it all the way to him and she nearly wept just seeing him looking so miserable. "Lance?" she asked as she walked over to him, keeping the blanket around herself to hide the bump. She sat down next to him and, onehandedly tried to pull the guitar away from him. "Please stop playing such sad music . . ." she said softly, the other hand being used to keep the blanket around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:04 pm
Lance immediately covered the neck of his guitar with his fingers to stop the sound emitting from it before looking at her with a hollow expression. "Would you like to explain now, I already over-heard." He said to her in an emotionless tone. He dreaded seeing her at this point since he now believed she was cheating on him.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:46 pm
Leora's eyes widened and started to water. He had overheard? Had he figured it out? Did he not want to be a father?! Was that why he was now looking at her with a hollow expression and why his voice was so emotionless? She reached out for him, her hand wavering between placing it on his shoulder and drawing it back. "L-Lance . . . We can work through this . . . I know we can . . . I mean . . . I'll handle most of it if you want me to . . . but . . ." she withdrew her hand at this point and curled up to herself as the tears started to fall. "I can't do this without you Lance . . ." she said softly, fearing that he had already rejected her and she had no chance of getting him back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:44 pm
Lance's hollow expression began turning to an angry glare at her. "What do you mean you can't do this without-" He cut himself off and started thinking about how she had acted with the towel in his room. At first, he thought she was hiding her pregnancy from him because it wasn't his, but herlover's. Just the thought made his eyes turn red with anger. Then he thought about how she had acted when he had brought up her possible pregnancy at the airport and put two and two together. Was she honestly hiding their baby from him because she was scared he would want to hurt him? Or even worse that she thought he would not want her anymore? These thoughts brought peace to his mind and he smiled before wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tightly, tears beginning to roll of his cheek in happiness. "Apparently, I hadn't heard everything. I'm so sorry Leora, I misunderstood what you had said." He apologized with a happy smile, not wanting to release his hug from her.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:53 pm
Leora sniffled and then looked up at him and saw his smile and then completely burst into sobs, hugging him back. "You sc-scared me Lance . . . I thought you didn't . . . I thought you would want to . . ." she trailed off as she sobbed into his chest. And even while she sobbed, she couldn't help but wonder what he had been thinking she had meant when he overheard her . . . whatever he had overheard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:00 pm
Lance caressed her head against his chest as she sobbed. "Leora, of course I want to keep our baby and, most importantly, you. Besides, even if I didn't want to, I promised you that I only wanted you to be happy, and that's what I'm sticking with." He said with a loving smile, blaming himself for her tears and feeling slightly miserable watching her cry, but knew she would stop crying and be happy, she always did.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:10 pm
Leora's crying slowly ceased and she hugged Lance a bit tighter. "What . . . What did you think I was . . . talking about . . . before?" she asked. "What did you think was going on with me?" she added, her words coming together more easily as she got over her sobbing fit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:13 pm
"I . . ." He started but looked away from her and blushed lightly in embarrassment. "I thought you were . . . having an affair." He said, feeling slightly ashamed he would think that of her. But she had given such solid-sounding evidence during a time of doubt, it would be crazy if he didn't think of that.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:25 pm
Leora's eyes widened and she looked up at him before she gently cupped his face. "Never Lance . . . I'd never do that to you . . . You're all that I want . . . I love you . . ." she said softly before pressing a kiss to his lips to reassure him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:30 pm
Lance returned the kiss obligingly. He had been so worried and sad, he wanted something like her kiss to make his horrible thoughts of her ever betraying him go away forever. He hoped she wouldn't try to hide anything else from him and wasn't doing so at the present time. He pushed the thoughts away, not wanting to think as he kissed Leora ever so passionately and lovingly.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:40 pm
Leora returned the passion and the love of the kiss willingly, almost eagerly, but at the same time, her hand traveled down and caught his before she gently led his hand to her stomach and placed it softly on her bulge. She slowly broke the kiss and smiled at Lance before looking down at their hands on her stomach and then looked back up at him. "Our child . . ." she said softly, lovingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:46 pm
"One big, happy, vampire family." He chuckled lightly, smiling back at her as e felt their baby beneath his lovely wife's skin and inside her womb.

((Want to time skip? I'm getting writer's block. But do you want to?))  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:54 pm
((I dunno. I think a time skip is okay . . . Where do you want to skip to?))

Leora giggled a bit and then went back to leaning her head on his chest. "I'm glad . . ." she said and then giggled a bit more. "Now I don't have to walk around with a blanket everywhere." she said as a bit of a joke.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games