Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Riko looked at Kessaris, blinking a little. "What?" She looked around and looked at her hands. "I feel weird... sick... no I feel like I don't know..." She thought about it, a feeling that no human being could feel. "No... I feel like m soul is being taken slowly... if thats possible..." She said softly, mostly talking to herself.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Keliah was getting pissed. "HOw dare you...you...you weirdo!!!" she said to Tenshi. He made her angry just for challenging her oppinion. Then she looked at Kessaris with a piercing glare. "...my own brother doesnt even side with me...whatever" she said coldly. As they began to walk it was as if time was slowing down. Nobody could notice it...but Keliah did...even if she wasnt close enough to experience it.

Serenity looked as the the time slowed down she saw Alastor. Alastor... she thought. She acted as if she was stuck in time as well,but knew eventually her paths with him would cross.

Monet smirked at her husband. "I see you are enjoying your youth," she said chuckling. "Well dear...first negotiate with Lorna...as you said she should side with us. She can create a crystal...an absorbant crystal...that will absorb any energy signature thrown in its vacinity as well as power absorbition, letting us absorb the energy and harnest it for ourselves" she said. "Second...our daughter....Amara...." but that can wait until later,she'll come when she's needed.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:04 pm

"Must be me." Alastor spoke in an arctic voice.

"Must be you? Then get away from her? What's your problem?"

"Information is my problem as well as yours. You're not only an aura sponge, you're in info sponge. That's why you feel the drive to go on this trip, is it not?"

Kessaris runs to Riko and holds her, feeling her temperature dropping. "What's wrong with her?"

"My aura. Something is wrong with it. That's part the reason I need you to go on this trip."

"What...okay, i'll go! When can we leave?"

"Tonight. You have to. The upcoming war will do more than just hinder you, it'll stop you. You're going to sneak off to Tenshu. And don't teleport or fly. There are special forces that can negate your aura far away using Bind. No one wants that."

"Okay....we'll walk then."

"Cool. See you soon. You too Serenity."

~~~

Nas looked at Monet with a smile, then an inquistive smirk. "What if we get close to the crystal? Aura is the same everywhere. People just control it differently."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:09 pm

Riko felt really sick now but as soon as Alastor left she could feel a little light feeling. "That.... is not right... You want him to fix me and it's all his fault that my temperature is dropping like crazy." She moaned in pain, looking at Kessaris. "Sorry... I think we should get started on getting ready..." She said softly, her eyes still like Kessaris but they changed colors slowly.

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:19 pm

((Have you all heard from Masta Phoenix???))

Monet looked at him. As far as right now, it will only absorb aura when you use your powers,it's like a sponge....but once Amara comes back, I have a feeling that she will be able to manipulate Aura..." she said to her. "I've seen it...in visions" she smiling.

Serenity gasped as Alastor said goodbye to her. She looked down as time went back to normal. She walked over to Kessaris and Riko. "She's right you know..." she said. "The time is now...I suggest Keliah and Kessaris teleport into the bulb,get the essentials ang get out,this walk will take a long time" she said to them.

Keliah walked over to them as well. "Weird" she said. She looked at the sky. Well it's now dusk....and once the lights go out" she snapped her fingers. "We have light" she said.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Riko looked at Serenity and then bent over in pain. "I feel like a block of ice..." She said softly, coughing a little. "Sick still... I can make it... hopefully..." She looked at Keliah and sighed. "Let's see..." She rubbed her hands together and a little light came off her hands. Riko snapped her fingers and a small light started. "Not feeling any better."

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:44 pm

Serenity looked at Riko. "You have to use your pain for strength" she said. "that's the only way you'll become better..." she said looking into the distance.

Keliah looked at her. She didnt know what to do for Riko. She was only ten and it felt like she had the weight of the world on their hands. She looked down and sighed. "Im sorry" she said.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:46 pm

RIko threw the fire on the ground and watched it blow up. "Geez..." She said softly, looking at Serenity. "You know everything don't you Serenity?" She muttered, her eyes turning red and her hands glowed.

Maha clone

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Zakk had barely manged to escape the collapsing building, though his path had been relativly safe, he knew where the collapses would occure and mangaed to lead a few people out with him. they had all long gone, he himself was lying down in a back of another bulding. he was dead tired, a few thoughts occured to him, the most immediate. "god i hate politics." he could'nt beilve what he had seen and he now understood more than he would like, ignorance was bliss. but he no longer had that luxury, and chances are those Shale leaders werent going to be happy, he needed to find Kendal. and h needed to find him quick.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Serenity looked at her with a smile. "not everything...but in my short time on this earth, I've had to learn a lot of things in a fast time...and many prey on the weak...so I decided use your weakness as a strength..." she said looking at her. She looked off. Night was coming closs and she knew Luna would make an appearance.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Riko sighed, looking at Kessaris. "I'm going and getting ready... come on Keliah... let's go see if you can get different clothes on." She said softly, walking into the bulb and getting different clothes on. She looked at Keliah whens he was finished. "I don't trust Kessaris around Serenity."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Keliah followed Riko. "let's get some food and clothes,we might be on this journey longer than we expect" she said smiling. After hearing what Riko said, she replied. "Well if anything is going on, i'll tell you...I mean...having psychic abilities do come in handy" she said laughing.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:30 pm

"Thanks Keliah. Your a great friend...." Riko said softly, waving her to come to the kitchen. "So what should we pack... anything you want we have.. plus I think we can make food from the earth and we could get food from the markets.... money... we need money... I'll go get some..." She ran back to her room, grabbing her money and running back.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:34 pm

"No problem Riko...that's why im here. As far as food, we need plenty of water...since none of us can master that,except that one chick from Hydron...um not fruit,it spoils,like dry meats and crackers...we may have to hunt as well,but its no problem. if we run out of money,im telepathically linked to most of the citizens in Kilitia,so it'll be no problem to arrange 'connections' we may need" she said to her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:42 pm

"But just in case..." Riko smiled and then went to the kitchen. She grabbed dry meat and crackers. "Here... " She putt it in a bag and looked at Keliah. "Thats bad... we can't fly.... I learned how to fly with my wings..." She shrugged and smiled. "For the best."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games