Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:55 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled as he kissed her softly and slowly. She pulled back slightly and combed his hair out of his face. "Hunter, you're not going to shatter me." She lightly giggled, then kissed him harder. She knew for a fact she couldn't hurt him, not that she'd try or anything. Veronica moved her tongue along his and moaned slightly into the kiss. Her body ached for him. She wanted him so badly. More then she'd ever wanted anyone. Ever.

||VERY cool! and ahh xp||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:57 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin licked her teeth as Dylan looked back at her. Ravin's eyes were slowly turning red, shining back at him in the darkness. She could hear his pulse from all the way across the room. She watched Dylan dressed, loving the sight of him naked and in clothes. Ravin licked her lips and leaned into him when he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

She sighed and he hummed. "Get on my back, then, Dylan."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:00 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan could see the red in her eyes, "I'm guessing the red-eyes is something I'll get used to?" He chuckled and squeezed her lightly. Get on my back, then, Dylan. He kissed her lightly on the cheek. Her being stronger then him, her carrying him, just alittle backwards. He just shrugged it off and lifted his legs off the ground slowly, the fear that he'd hurt her still apparent.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:03 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter, you're not going to shatter me. She kissed him harder and slipped her tounge in his mouth, moaning. He kissed her back hard and pulled her up to him, molding their bodies closer. "But your so breakable." he whispered, he wanted her desperatly, but he was so scared of hurting her.

llIs it that one person you told me about?ll

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:07 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin laughed. "Most assuredly, you will."

Her muscles tensed as Dylan got onto her back. She was as strong as any man, probably stronger. She locked Dylan into a more comfortable
position.
"Now, don't scream and don't be scared. You won't get hurt and I will never hurt you," she warned, stroking his leg tenderly.

Ravin strolled out to the window's ledge and lingered for a moment. Then she jumped. They were suspended in the air before Ravin caught herself gracefully. "The speed will surprise you," warned Ravin once again. "Close your eyes and lay your head against me. Remember to tighten your arms."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:10 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Hunter pulled her closer, kissing her harder then before. They were one, thats how close they were. And she loved it. But you're so breakable. Hunters voice was soft. "I'll be fine, I've endured worse." Veronica kissed his neck, collarbone and made her way back to his lips. "You aren't going to hurt me Hunter. I love you." She whispered against his lips.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:15 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan chuckled lightly, he wouldn't scream. How bad could it be? Ravin comforted him but he was still shakey about hurting her. She was still a girl woman, he didn't want to chance anything. Ravin stroked his leg before strolling out onto the window ledge like it was the sidewalk on the street. Then she jumped, he gasped. His head was laying on her shoulder and he held on tight. "Alright." He sighed, releasing stress.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:17 pm
|||augh!!!! it just erased my entire dylan post!!! stressed redoing it...|||
|||maybe I lied. weird...|||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

I'll be fine. I've endured worse. she kissed his neck and collarbone then his lips. You aren't going to hurt me Hunter. I love you. If she only knew how easily he could hurt her if he wasn't careful. "I'll try..." he whispered. And thats exactly what he did.

llThat was the most horrible line for a skip EVER!!! >.< oh yeah, time skip ^^ll

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:24 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica laid in a blanketless bed panting softly. "My god, Hunter..." She whispered. Her hair was a huge mess. Seriously, it looked like a rats nest. It was awful. She moved herself onto Hunters chest. Her ear listened to his heart beat that was slowing down. Her fingers traced little hearts on his skin. She placed a kiss on his neck and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. That was the best she had ever had, no contest.

||Its fine! that time skippy line is hard. believe me.||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin twisted her head around to plant a kiss on Dylan's forehead.
"See?" she murmured. "You didn't hurt me. I'm stronger than you are. There's no way in God's name that you can hurt me." She paused. "Are you alright? We don't have to do this if you're not ready."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:25 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan gave her a reasurring smile. "I know, its just... still." He placed a kiss on her neck. "I'm fine, I swear. The fact that it feels like I'm going to crush you is enough to worry me." He chuckled lightly. "Lets go."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Loving eyes glanced back at Dylan. Ravin smiled sweetly and nodded. "Don't worry."
With that, Ravin ran faster than the wind. She hoped that Dylan had closed his eyes because the run usually made mortals sick from the motion. She stopped gracefully and came to rest in a meadow. She let Dylan slide down from her back.

"I'm going to hunt. I heard deer around here earlier." She looked carefully at Dylan. "You have two choices: Stay here and chill or come with me. Though I prefer the first."

||last post for the night! sweet dreams, everyone and cya tomorrow! biggrin ||  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:34 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

My god,Hunter... Veronica lay on his chest, tracing patterns on his skin. He looked up at her dark brown eyes. He sat up a bit and kissed her softly before letting his gaze roam over her, checking to make sure he hadn't hurt her. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" This had been quite different, he had never had sex with a mortal girl before, generally being unable to control himself enough to get that far.
ll argh, I know ^^ll

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:38 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled softly, I didn't hurt you, did I? Hunters eyes roamed acrossed her body checking for any new bumps or bruises. "Hunter..." She breathed, "You did everything but hurt me." A small giggle escaped her lips. "That was the best I've ever had." She leaned closer to him, kissing his lips softly. He looked even better then before they made love. Was it safe to call it that? Did he still feel the same? Veronica sure as hell felt that much stronger about loving him now. But.. did he?

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games