Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:58 am
Naruto - The reason I quit watching anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:38 pm
Thee Stranger
lord cris redfield
well im a big fan of rez i have played every game out watched the curent movies. my fav charecter oviusly cris. the only resident evil games i havent beet are first couple game wise not story. and im shure id fit easly in. sincerly lord cris redfield Racoon city

Indeed, I am an extremely devoted Resident Evil enthusiast. I have played every game that has been released, and have viewed all of the current films. My favorite character is Chris Redfield, as you may have already deduced. Although I have not finished some of the earlier Resident Evil titles in their entirety, I still hold a vast knowledge of their respective storylines. I am quite confident that I will fit in easily with the other veritable Resident Evil aficionados.

Sincerely,
Lord Chris Redfield - Raccoon City

Anyway, yeah, especially the Resident Evil Wiki. I've visited quite a few times, and it's inaccurate on a lot of things. And yes, Naruto is indeed barf-inducing.

Deer Resident Evil Noob,
Stay the f$ck away from this guild. Again, your grammar sucks, also you can't spell. You obviously are a Residen Evil 4 and 5 noob, I don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to know that. Or better yet we accept you.*preps up the old noob launcher.* Ready Wesker? Remember we need to launch them away from from the zombies, and not in the middle of the zombie horde. It's much more satifying to see the idiots ctually get chased down, and then eaten. 3, 2, 1!*wesker pulls the lever, sening the ejectable chair that the noob is on into the distance.* Bah...too far...oh wait nevermind, I think that's Nemisis up in the direction he's running.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:41 pm
Grandmaster Derker
Hi if you are looking for tips for any of the Resident evil games im here to help. I own most of the games and have betten them like a Million Times. Im Currently Playing the 5th and im starting to understand it. I started playing em since i waz 5! So if you need help let me know.

Told you. By RE5's release we'd be getting more and more n00b posts. xd This is a prime example. Drink it in, everyone... there'll be more to come in the future, I promise. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:10 pm
Canas Renvall
Grandmaster Derker
Hi if you are looking for tips for any of the Resident evil games im here to help. I own most of the games and have betten them like a Million Times. Im Currently Playing the 5th and im starting to understand it. I started playing em since i waz 5! So if you need help let me know.

Told you. By RE5's release we'd be getting more and more n00b posts. xd This is a prime example. Drink it in, everyone... there'll be more to come in the future, I promise. biggrin

Canas you area gold mine. Keep reeling them in, I have a lot of stuff to give these idiots.

Dear unfortunate reader of this message,
I have looked t your request and I have gladly accepted it. Now just stand at the entrance of the guild and wait for a few more minutes. If you see something shiny on the top of the guild please disregard it. Juts so you know we will take a great value in your help in the future. Good bye.

*noob sniped through the head.* Too bad they I can't make his head explode completely off his shoulders at this range. Well he was helpful in the future, that is entertaining me with another live target. Glad I cleaned out zombies...or maybe I should've let them stay. It would be more entertaining sniping his head while he's in exrusiating pain.*gets off the rooftop.*  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:16 pm
Ah, here's another fine specimen, Alkaizer!

I-am biohazard
I want to join because I'm a big resident evil fan because I have the whole game collection including extras and I love resident evil 4 and 5 they are the best I know every resident evil game it would be great if I got accepted! please let me join.

Tear it up, my fellow guild members!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:52 pm
*laughs.* rofl rofl rofl Pah, ha, ha, ha, ha...Oh gosh...This one is so pathetic that I don't even need to tear it up. Every RE game and he says that the best is RE4 and 5? Oh gosh, does he honestly think we can't see that he's lieing. I mean I know people are intitled to their opinions but I 'm sure 95 percent of RE Veterans know taht the earlier games were a lot better storyline wise...ah...my sides. Ok I'll deal with this one quickly since I have to go to Soccer class soon.*takes rocket launcher.* S.T.A.R.S.....*shoots where the star marks the spot. Noob standing on it gets exploded.* Ok now the Cerberus can have lunch. Ok I have to go now.  

Alkaizer87

VlCKERS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:19 pm
Canas Renvall
Ah, here's another fine specimen, Alkaizer!

I-am biohazard
I want to join because I'm a big resident evil fan because I have the whole game collection including extras and I love resident evil 4 and 5 they are the best I know every resident evil game it would be great if I got accepted! please let me join.

Tear it up, my fellow guild members!

Brb, printing it out and killing it with fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:32 pm
Jesus Christ, noobs have no clue how to come up with a good, (semi-)long paragraph on why they should be here. Where's any real details?

I thought I was pretty detailed in mine, but then again, I tend to ramble about pointless s**t a lot. redface  

MadamTarantula

xX KibaB Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:33 pm
" A new Genesis is at hand, and I will be the creator! "
Ah, joy...

The lulz induced by bad grammar and uneducated Resi-Virigins.

I did enjoy RE5...
But my favorite will always be 3 with Nemey... <3
" The right to be a God... That right is now mine. "

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:47 pm
Hey guys, I'm a pimp. I be doublin'. cool

...On n00b entries, of course.

yellowhorse
I like resident evil. The umbrella chronicles was one of my favorite games and all the movies were awesome. =)

leonkennedyxx
hi i want to join this guild because i love resident evil ive beaten all of the games read all the books seen all the movies i have the accesories and posters and all of it is collectors edition

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:53 pm
Gawsh, I wonder if my first impression was nooby. I had some baaad grammer back and an idiotic fanatical personality back in the day.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:56 pm
I did too, don't worry. When I first started RPing, it was all shorthand. I look back now... and I laugh. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:02 pm
Seriously! My early posts in this guild really embarass me haha.

RPing and highschool made me grow up 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:49 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Seriously! My early posts in this guild really embarass me haha.

RPing and highschool made me grow up 3nodding

...So you think. Bwahaha, kidding.

I manipulated the mods by claiming that 3 was my favorite. Pshaw, I'm the biggest Leon fanboy ever! Mwuhahahahahahaha!

Just kidding biggrin  

King of Paradise

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:17 pm
d00d, lyke Leon is da best.
I was blind to his rediculousness.

Even named myself after our favorite agent. xp  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games