Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Sentiga looks back into the room *Ah and Drew, do keep your eyes to yourself, the next time u hear u talking about my a**, ill tear your ear off* she said with a cold satisfaction, then followed Dracoso's path.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:46 pm

"He would kill her to if he found out that we have been making out." He looked at the ground. "I am so glad that he isn't here."

Takahashi Uchiha

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:48 pm

She started hearing more and more of what they were saying, but she couldnt quite make sense of it. She knew they were talking about Chloe and then Sentiga came in acting all upset for some reason. She rolled her eyes.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:52 pm

"You know what we need my cuz? We need to get laid, but wait that would involve having a girlfriend, you know that one I dumped three months ago." Drew watched Sentiga then looked back at Tak. "It's a good thing I didn't say anything about her boobs."

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:53 pm

He smirked. "Well I already have one. Oh yeah and you are going to get your self killed by saying s**t like that."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Sentiga chuckles and keeps walking *Too bad that he doesnt know i can become a much hotter form, as well as a wolf and id make him unable to lay anything ever again* she kept walking and went to Mia's room to find Dracoso sitting on the bed next to her stroking her hair gently in his lap

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:57 pm

Drew mimiked Tak, "Like you would care." He drank the soda again.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:59 pm

She stayed hidden from Sentiga on her way out, and poked her head around the corner fast enough to catch the last part about Sentiga's 'boobs'. She shook her head. What was wrong with them?

byakuya_legend

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:59 pm

He laughed and took another sip from his coke. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and started twirling it around his finger. "Hey man she could kick your a** and I wouldn't stop her either. Now if she even got close to chloe I would kill her without even thinking but with you....no I would just let her kill you."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:05 pm

"My point exactly." He noticed a little movement in his perifieral vision. "Somebody's spying on us." He announced loudly. Drew had basically said, 'uh hi, yeah I know you're here so come on in.'

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:06 pm

"Yeah I know she has been here for the past few minutes. I saw her over your sohulder when she first got here." He sighed. "Damn."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm

She wa a bit embarressed to be caught 'spying' on them. She stepped out from her hiding place and said a small and muffled 'hi'. Man she wished she could go somewhere else.

byakuya_legend

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:12 pm

He beckoned for her to come over. "Is there a reason you are spying on us?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:14 pm

"You're going to make her s**t her pants Tak, you're not exactly inviting."

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:15 pm

"What? I didn't do anything but ask why she was spying on us."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games