Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candinaye

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 pm
Rose was ignoring Ivans shouting and was counting to herself. when she counted 5 she told Ray "Ray..you should be feeling a cooling sensation in your eyes. Open your eyes and tell me what you see." she needed to shout to be heard  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:09 pm
"I... I can't open them! They hurt still!" Ray said, squinting and not feeling a cooling sensation. The burning sensation had lessened, but her eyes felt like they were about to fall out of her head if she opened them. They felt heavier, and so did her eyelids.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

candinaye

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:19 pm
Rose sighed "I guess it takes more time in demons. Ray you need to try to open them so some light can get in your iris." She turned to Ivan "Dont even think of giving her water. It can be very lethal to her eyes." she warned him "Youre eyes still burn Ray?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:42 pm
"Yes. Not as much when they started, but they sting. It feels like chlorine was splashed all over my eyes." Ray said, trying to relate the pain to something. She opened her right eye slowly but winced again. "The air hurts."  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:51 pm
Quote:
From Hakinimo Kokurioshy - Haki smiled as Jenn rested her head on his shoulder. For one brief minute, all was good with the world. Then he remembered he had to get dressed up, take her out to a nice dinnner, and all in a few days... Ugh, life is complicated...
Haki and Jenn arrived at the office, where a large woman was sitting behind the desk. "may I help you?" she said in a kind voice.
"yes, we'd like to sign up for the ball" Haki replied.

Jenn nodded in agreement. "Yes, we would." She thought of all the fun things that would happen. First off, getting a dress and shoes. Second, dancing and talking, and maybe even a romantic dinner. Third, hopefully, would be a nice evening walk or something remember-able.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:04 pm
"Yeah when you first take them its a living hell but after the first time, you dont feel them..kinda strange" Rose examined Rays ayes again "You might need to keep them close for a couple of minutes so you get use to it."  

candinaye

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:13 pm
Quote:
From Hakinimo Kokurioshy - The woman pointed to a stack of papers on the desk. "Just fill them out with your name, race, who you're taking, and their race." Haki smiled, and grabbed two forms, handing one to Jenn.
Name- Hakinimo Kokurioshy
Race- Sanguinarian
Date- Jenn Jacobson
Race- Human
Haki gave the paper to the secretary and smiled, waiting for Jenn.

Jenn quickly wrote down both of their names and races on the paper, smiling at what she drew.
Date- Jenn Jacobson
Race- Human
Name- Hakinimo Kokurioshy <3
Race- Sanguinarian
She gave hers to the lady too, nodding in appreciation. "Thank you ever so much." Jenn said smiling as she assumed her head rest position on Haki.

Ray laughed a little, but it sounded more like a cough. "Haha, great. Could have told me that first." She said as she started to relax her eyes. They stopped watering from her crying, but she refused to open them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:26 pm
Rose giggled "You wouldnt have taken them if i told you the whole truth. Ooh by the way im Rose, but i guess you know that already. im just trying to be polite and introduce myself. Nice to meet you Ray." She said smiling even though Ray couldnt see her  

candinaye

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:31 pm
Quote:
Haki smiled, put his arm around Jenn, and started walking back towards the main entrance. "Great, now one one-hundredth of our week is dealt with." he flashed a smile, and then looked at his watch. "hey, we have to get to class, babe."

"Ok. I'll see you later Haki!" Jenn said as she left his embrace. She started walking off, turned back to smile at him, then walked off towards class.

Ray held her hand up off the ground. "Nice to meet you Rose." She said keeping a hand over her eyes. Being on the ground was somewhat comfy, actually. "Thanks for the Eye Drops."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:02 pm
Hai smiled and turned towards the math section of the school. Walking, he found Mika in the grip of two uniformed men. He sighed, and then walked up to them.

"HAKI!!!" Mika shouted, and tried to free herself. "MAKE THESE PEOPLE LET GO OF ME!!!!!" She stopped resisting, and hung limp, breathing uneven.

"Okay, what did she do?" Haki demanded, glaring at his little sister.

One of the guards responded. "She tipped over a shelf in the library, which caused a reaction, and all of them fell down. We were about to take her to Ialeia."

Haki raised a hand. "Okay, you can release her. I'll make sure she recieves her punishments." He waved his hand, and the guards walked away, shrugging.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

candinaye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:24 pm
Rose took Rays hand and shake it lightly. "Hey if anyone knows how it feels getting blind thats me. Sorry they hurt so much though. I thought i was going to get a heart attack if you didnt stop screaming from the pain. I know how it feels."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:19 pm
Daki walked up to the school, then looked around. "Well, will I be able to trust them?" She asked herself. SHe walked in, then pulled out her key. "The Wolf dorms, why am I there? I wonder if they will freak out because I am a Neko..." She started off to the dorms, then thought for a moment. SHe then walked towards the library, but saw all of the bookshelfs were all on their sides. SHe started off to the office, to let them know, not knowing that they already knew.  

Tarina Midnight

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:57 pm
galgoon
Kunji stops next to Alice and Alicia and smiles. "Well with out my powers its a fair race." He said smiling at them then looking at Consler who was loving being around people that would rub his belly. "Weird cat.......But he's mine so im stuck with him." He said half grinning.

"Awww your so lucky to have such a cute cat"Alicia Said rubbing his belly even more "It is true,He is quite the charmer"Alice Said Smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:28 pm
Kunji leans his head back and looks around to see enen more stores. Consler stays in Alicia's arms and purs at her and how much he loves to have his belly rubbed. Kunji looks at Alicia and then at Alice then smiles about how his cat is actting around these two.  

galgoon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:16 am
Alicia soon then looks inside of Hot Topic.She had saw the most perfect dress for herself. "Oh my madness,I finally found the perfect dress"Alicia Said "Your so lucky,Alicia.How come you always find your dream dress but not me And i'm the older one?"Alice Said "I don't really know but lucky me.Um Alice,Can you hold Conlser for me"Alicia Said "Oh yeah sure"Alice Said. Soon Alicia Passes Consler to Alice,Alice then Rubs his belly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games