Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:42 am

Just as Elisabeth walked in, more soldiers came running down the hallway. "Perfect timing," Arisu said to Elisabeth. She suddenly got dizzy from blood loss and sank to her knees.
Mina looked down the hallway and saw the soldiers. "That...is not good..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A soldier ran into the throne room. "Sir! Zeek has infiltrated the castle and is trying to help the Eternal Eyes girl escape! He also attacked Arisu! She probably couldn't see the attack and therefore was wounded!" he reported to Annexus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After browsing the jewelry store for a while, Asuka saw something that she really wanted. It was a necklace with a lapis lazuli gemstone. "Oh! Mamoru! Look!" she called.
Mamoru walked over, knowing that she'd want him to buy it for her.
"It's so pretty, Mamoru!" Asuka said.
"Let me guess, you want me to buy it?"
"Please," Asuka begged.
"...Okay," Mamoru said.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Zack stood in a dark corner ,of the throne room and hid there.He heard what the soldier said and got worried.Maybe i should have followed him but..thereis something i have to know!He waited after the sodlier finished his report and then stepped out of the shadows"Hey Father!..."

JAy looked ta the bird and then at Garnet.As the bird flew away he decided to follow it.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Zeek looked at Mina "Lets go, now" he yelled turning towards a wall and blasted a hole in it useing a cncentrated blast of air then he looked at Elisabeth "so they finally let you back onto the field" he asked looking at her as the soldiers ran in the door behind her.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:57 pm

"Wait! What about Zack? And my weapons? Those are all I have left of my mother," Mina said. Then she saw her weapons and quickly grabbed them.

The bird flew around in slow circles until it saw Jay following. Then it started to fly off towards the castle.

After Mamoru bought the necklace, Asuka walked out of the store happily, putting the necklace on as she walked. She turned around and waited for Mamoru.
Mamoru walked out of the shop after Asuka. But, before he could say anything, a hole was blasted into the wall of the castle. "Asuka! Let's go!" he said, running towards the castle.
"What the-!?" Asuka started to say as the wall of the castle came down, but stopped as Mamoru ran off. Asuka ran after him.

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:07 pm

As the soldiers started to pour into the room Zeek looked at Mina "Can you summon anything that will help us here" he asked then ran towards the soldiers and started to fight them using the wind and his sword.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:19 pm

Mina thought for a second, then summoned her wolf. She saw that Arisu was on the ground and apparently suffering from blood loss, so she made sure the wolf didn't go after her. She wasn't about to kill an unarmed, blind woman.
Mamoru and Asuka ran through the courtyard of the castle, going towards the hole that Zeek had made. When they got there, the first thing Mamoru saw was Arisu on the ground, wounded.
Mina saw Mamoru and Asuka. "Oh no...This is not good..." she said. We'll be lucky if Annexus doesn't come down here! she thought.

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:25 pm

While fighting the soldiers Zeek saw Mimoru and Asuka run in "Come for the party" he yelled throwing a soldier at them withthe help of the wind. Then Zeek jumped into the air and created a tornado formation around his sword and slamed it on the ground makeing everyone near him fly back.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Mamoru created a quick shield so the tornado wouldn't affect him and Asuka.
"Well, this is quite unexpected. Arisu? Injured? Well, I guess there must be a first for everything," Asuka said.
"I would...like to see you...dodge attacks...when you're blind..." Arisu said, fighting back unconsciousness.
"Eh...I think I'll leave that to you," Asuka said.
Mina's wolf ran towards the soldiers that weren't hiding behind Mamoru and Asuka. It attacked them, clawing and biting at them.

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:46 pm

Zeek looked at Mamoru as the soldier bounced off his shield "Typical... you know one of these days I am going to get past that sword of yours" he said "but for now I would love to stay and play with the two of you but I must go check on someone, come on Mina" he said walking towards the openning he made in the wall.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 pm

"It won't be that easy to escape!" Mamoru said as the shield extended to cover the hole.
"Hmph. You think we'll let you just get away after wounding Arisu? Besides, that girl's role isn't done yet. She is going to help with advancing science, whether she wants to or not. Isn't that right, Lyydia?" Asuka said.
"You will never be able to create Eternal Eyes! The only way to get one is for the Gods to bless a child!" Mina yelled.
"Gods? You believe that nonsense? Hmph. Well, if you were truly blessed by the Gods, why would Eternal Eyes die so easily? Where are your so-called Gods when you lay dieing?" Mamoru asked.

Stefisgarden

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Zeek looked at Asuka "Well I guess that if you wont let me leave since I wounded Arisu I might as well kill her" Zeek said slashing his weapon at the air and sent a air blast that could not be stopped.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:10 pm

"No!" Asuka said. She then ran full speed, seeming to disappear, over to Arisu and carried her out of the way of the air blast.
"A-Asuka..." Arisu said and fainted from blood loss.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:12 pm

Jay speed up and followed the brid to the kings catsle.Now he knew to 100% that something was wrong with Mina.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:15 pm

"Finally" Zeek said running at full speed towards Asuka his sword draging acrossed the ground as he ran.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:20 pm

((I have to get off right now. Sorry. I don't have time to reply. My laptop's battery is about to die.))
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games