Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:21 pm
((Well I'm tired of Arata so as of now Arata just had a heart attack he's dead.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:26 pm
((He will be missed. crying ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:36 pm
(( NOOOO.... Daron and Arata NEVER met =[))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:54 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku clone came up as he took out his swords and swift motion let the puppet loose,"Time to bury another um.... human toy I guess." Arekku said as he picked up the puppet on his back though he made a clone to stay there though he looked at Masumi,"Unless you want him that is sensei." Arekku asked as suddenly the sounds on the rood were heard it was another clone hiding as he took off to the village.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:53 pm
Daisuke knocked on the Door of the KusaKage's office, and waited for a reply. He'd never been to such a place like Kusagakure and was unfamiliar with it's ways, so he thought it best to be polite.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:24 pm
A tiny note fluttered through the doorway as a paper plane to land on the Kusakage's desk. It simply notified him that Lenon would be leaving the village to pursue his own goals.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:03 pm
Daisuke grew sick of waiting and left.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:27 pm
Endency nervously walked toward the kages office. He knew exactly what he wanted, but he was worried that the kage was a mean person. Endency took a deep breath and knocked on the door.  

Endency

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:39 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku opened up a scroll and put the puppet down and the puppet was gone as Arekku turned over to the door,"Um.. come in.' Arekku said as he took a seat on his desk and waited.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:17 pm
Endency opened the door just enough for him to slide in. "hello kusakage sama." ((its kusakage right?)) Endency said as he bowwed low and staired at the floor.  

Endency

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:44 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yoh!" Arekku yelled out lifting his arm up at him,"How may I help ya?" Arekku asked as he sat down there.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:20 pm
NUR

User Image

Riding atop her blade of grass Shoko lands near the Kage's office and smiles. "Hasn't even moved it since Masumi was Kage." Kicking the door open Shoko points at Naito. "YOU!" She runs full boar at him for a couple moments acting as if she will attack. She hurdles over the kid then lands on Naito's desk. "I'm back, did a little diplomacy with sound and mist. I don't think Sound will be considered an enemy ever." Smiling big Shoko blows Naito a kiss then does a handstand on his desk.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:25 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Looking up to see Shoko he pulled his feet off the desk as she was about to land there. Then looked at confuse at her antics and just started laughing a little bit,"Well I doubt Mist will ever attack us unless there aholes after all they come here asking for favors often." Arekku said laughing as he tried to calm down and looked up at her,"Mmmm I guess that's good though I don't even know anyone there really, but sounds good."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:32 pm
NUR

User Image

"Sound is good." She smiles walking off the desk in a handstand form, she is just very playful today and in a weird mood. Flipping back to her feet Shoko smiles. "My old friend *cough* and old akatsuki partner *cough* is the Otokage." Shoko laughs and looks to Naito seriously for a second only to start cracking up again in laughter. "Sorry...If you don't need my further assistance then i'm going to go train some more."

Eris5

Endency

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:35 pm
Peering around the women who Endency thought was a little odd he said. "I was wondering...if possible...if i could join your village...." Endency said even more nervous that there was someone else in the room with them.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games