Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:13 pm
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

"I was not able to find him." Nelo said as he returned and then he noticed that Hideo left. He sighed and sat down.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:57 pm
User Image

"Be a bit more mindful next time." Zephyr said as he returned to them but there was nothing more for him to teach.

AB_normal_U

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:12 pm
User ImageUser Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara pushed herself up, now feeling completely restored. But it seemed that the tree of life had gotten occupied quite a bit. There were more people than she originally though.

Her body stretched as she placed her arms above her head. There was a slight cracking sound in her shoulders showing that she had popped them slightly. She kicked her legs gently to stop the numbing sensation when her legs fell asleep.

Then she turned to Gun. The jackal was still sleepy, but she had a mission for him. She hadn't seen Velox in a while, and was wondering how he was. She reached into her pouch and pulled out a small peice of paper. Quickly she scribbled something down before attaching it to his collar.

"Alright Gun, I need you to go to Velox's house. Carry that letter and make sure he gets it alright?"

The jackal yelped and licked her face before turning and running off. Amara stood up and sighed. "Alright Amara, time to get to training once again!" Her smile was broad and slightly mischevious as she turned and headed for the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo silently walked back to the place and just stared directly at Nelo and Zephyr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EEA0WjcsgI&feature=related

((16 10 people.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:44 am
The Grass Jounin walked into the area and took a seat in the middle of the crowd of people joined in the area, "Hey everyone! Who are all of you? I am Gearson, Grass Jounin."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

Hideo wanted to impress and surprise the young jounin so he quickly pulled out Luce. "We have no need of your services!" he said as he pumped chakra into the sword and it extended in length to the point that it was just an inch away from Gearson's face.

Hideo then slammed it into the ground cackling. "So Gearson what more can you teach two swordfighting gennin?"

((15 10 people.))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:27 am
User Image

Zephyr heard Gearson and quickly walked along side Hideo's blade. "I do hope you can teach them." he said smirking as he backflipped then tossed his katana into the ground and landed on it. Upon landing on it he used it as a seat.

He also left just a few seconds later.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:43 am
Gearson looked at the two Genin with much pleasing intent, "Ha. Sword-fighting Genin... You look just as me many years ago." Gearson pulled out his 6 arms, drawing out 3 swords, "Being a freak... allowed me to excel in just this form of fighting. What exactly are you two looking to learn?" Gearson stabbed two swords into the ground and created a clone, which ran in the direction of the Kusakage's Office.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:13 pm
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

"Let me put it this way." Nelo said as he suddenly dashed forward with incredible speed.The next thing you knew he was next to Gearson with Dark Slayer unsheathed and pointed at Gearson's neck

"That guy." He said pointing to Hideo with his other hand. "He only follows me and I." he continued as he fixed his collar with the hand he used to point.

"I want to see if you can actually teach anything."

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:17 pm

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

"I'm sorry if the boys are like that." Lucia said as she sparked with electricity.

"Same goes here I'll only listen to a sensei worth it." she said as the electricity formed into her hand without any handseals and for a moment turned into a chidori.

((You guys think its too late to join the chunnin exams?))

Alessdmence

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 pm
((Hunter have fun with the three psycho gennin.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:09 am
Gearson looked at the Genin, looked back at the bare ground behind him, and back to the Genin pointing the sword at his neck, "Wow! Never really thought I would be tested by 3 Genin... Looks like the days have changed. Okay, I see how this will go down." Gearson picked up his swords and wielded them. He then jumped back approx. 10 ft, slicing at the hilt of Nelo's hilt (of the sword). Suddenly, two "poofs" sounded and two dog-like figures appeared behind him, "Before you attacking me, I had planned to introduce Striker, my lightning-based dog, and Frost, my ice-based dog. Ice is a female, so she is not as strong as Striker, but she is very intelligent. Now, I will give you all 3 attacks before I begin using any jutsu above Genin Rank, in order to give you a chance to beat me. If you wish, this fight can be strictly taijustsu, but looking from the Chidori over there, this is going to be fun." Near glanced down once more, Good god, I just get back to a village and already get accused of not being strong enough.. I shouldn't reveal myself to them. I shouldn't reveal my true power. I would hope it doesn't come to that.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:21 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"He is very cocky aint he Nelo-sempai." Hideo said, he now refers to Nelo as sempai and you can obviously tell he is very loyal to Nelo.

Hideo gripped luce and it shrank back to regular size. "Lucia-chan ladies first." Hideo said bowing as he sheathed Luce.

((14 10 people))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:30 am
Nelo Angelo

Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo stepped back making sure that his sword avoids getting hit. "I agree. Lucia san you first."

Nelo quickly sheathed his sword and glared at Gearson. "I'm telling you this we dont need you. Lucia dont hesitate." Nelo then walked to what remained of the rock wall and rolled a large boulder at Hideo then he placed one in front of him and then rolled one near Lucia.

((Let me first familiarize you with the surroundings Huntur cause I know you wont bother to read the last few posts. There are scattered needles and shuriken on the ground and a pile of rubble that came from Tera's earth wall oh and the tree.))

Ice_Cubex

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:53 am
User Image
User Image

Akasun Hideo

"Thanks for the chair Nelo-sempai." Hideo said as he sat on the sizable boulder. Though Gearson cant see it cause of Hideo's coat he used Ombre to cut into the rock and slid a card into it.

((13 10 people))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games