Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"Haha well I told ya I was also your the one who sneaked up on me, I just came here to kind of well have a nice soak in the water." Arekku said still expressionless for now as he closed eyes not to see her anymore than he had by accident,"Don't go......... Well not from the spring, but from the village I still want ya to join." Arekku said as he stepped forward to her.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:25 pm
"creep"
Ariana turned around and headed towards the end of the spring. She placed her hands onto the land and pulled her self straight up then pushed up so that she picked herself off her feet and out of the spring. She sat down and pulled her leggings on not considering to answer Arekku.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Ariana would suddenly feel an arm around her neck and a hand on her tendon on her shoulder close to her neck as he apply pressure to cause it pain as Arekku brought her down to her face as he tried to execute the move quickly though he knew that there was another Ari somewhere maybe even inside Ariana so there was a lightning current surging through his body to stop any invasion through his body, Arekku tried this while she was distracted by what she was doing trying to incapacitate her for now there was even roots holder her fingers apart now.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:44 pm
Ariana felt an arm wrap around her neck right as her hands pushed off. She was suddenly pulled back in splashing violently and she let out a short burst of a scream. She grabbed his bicep and clinched her teeth stiffening her neck and shrugging her shoulder to relieve the pressure on the targeted area significantly. As the pressure tightened she tried to tuck her chin into his bicep as well to relieve the pressure as her hands still pulled.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:48 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku suddenly had his legs around her waist applying pressure to her lower body as the roots started holding her ankle in one leg, Arekku tried to keep up the pressure on the shoulder and the one on her neck knowing exactly what she was trying to do he increased the voltage on his arm to shock her chin as he kept the pressure on the shoulder tendon,"Join Grass Ariana." Arekku whispered to her ear trying to subdue her with strength now.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:56 pm
Even if Ariana wanted to say yes she couldn't, in order for her to keep fighting off the choke she'd have to focus on using those muscles on defense rather than speech. She stayed firm so her neck wouldn't give way to the hold. Around her leg she felt a root but ignored it for the moment. If anything it helped her keep her base so if he wanted to take her under it'd be difficult. As he began to shock she went into a mental mind state of survival just staying still and baring the shocks. Her body had been through a lot more especially with Shorojin around. As his legs got around her waist she sought a great opportunity and bend over so his legs wouldn't hook right away to her waist. Doing this she had to make a sacrifice and have her head under water while supporting the load on her back. A few bubbles emitted from where her head submerged for at first she had exhaled in that foul motion. She had some air in her that was slowly draining under water.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Ariana had underestimated Arekku's leg strength as it would have a lot of pressure on her body now though he didn't lock unto her waist he still wrap it around her as he kept holding onto the neck he would wait till she went limp as he kept his strong hold he didn't have his head on the water though he brought it down hard and headbutted the back of her head as he continue to attack her tendon on her shoulder. He made sure to keep her hands away and there was a firmer hold on her ankle and hands where covered by the darkness of the roots.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:18 pm
Ariana's chin was still slipping in between his bicep. Now that she was bent over hsi leverage would cause him to slip slowly losing grip from the angle she was bent over. Soon he'd glide right off once he slid to far up her back. Ariana stayed tense to keep her neck protected but she was starting to need air. She knew with a couple of shakes he'd be off as she bent over further to really have him slip off. She bent her knees to keep her balance as she did so, luckily she was in pretty good standings with her health.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:41 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

The roots that was holding her angle kept climbing her body till it got to her arm, Arekku felt himself slipping so he let go of her neck and waist quickly, getting a firm hold of the floor and intensified by a root holding his ankle he put her on an arm lock with his hands behind her neck though he then felt her soft body that almost distracted him,

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:53 pm
As he reached under arms she clapped her arms keeping her elbows tight. both his arms were now tucked tightly under hers leaving him trapped for a the moment. Ariana panted as she stood straight catching her breath
"what....what ******** is wrong with you?"
Ariana yelled as she breathed heavily

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku standing strength now and already had caught his breath he decided to surprise her,"Just want you to join Grass! Yes or no!" Arekku yelled though he already had his leg position around her to pull it underneath her and force her underwater, he was still trying to get the lock in as he waited for he answer with the current passing through his body still.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:03 pm
Ariana ******** OFF!"
as she tilted her head back in a sudden strike to head butt him in the center of his face (nose). Since his wrist was trapped under her arms he'd be stuck behind her. As she felt his legs she widened her base and pressed her belly button to her stomach creating a forward arc so her weight would be distributed in a fashion that made his attempt to pull her under or slip her leg difficult.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku saw her swinging her head and headbutted her back both impacts would be hard as it open up Arekku's forehead,"NO you effing join now!" Arekku yelled as he let go of her leg and instead put his foot behind her knee and stomped on it hard to make it collapse as Arekku was trying to pull his wrist back to him.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 pm
As he did so Ariana's leg gave out for a moment. She brought her knee up and used his wrist which were trapped to keep herself up. Once back on her two feet she released his hands seeing Ari. Ari's jaw dropped in surprise.
"oh my.... I would hate to interrupt your love session"
Ariana growled
"WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND HELP ME!? this perve has lost his mind!"
Ari scratched her head
"so threesome?"

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku use her talking session to get her in a real choke-hold as he used both arms and started bending her back with the force,"Not stopping till you join Grass Ari!" Arekku said though he was surprise by Ari's answer of a threesome .

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games