Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:00 pm
Sindenky
((@tavain: I'm not just being cocky lol seriously, I'm body sensor and yamanaka xD damn good combo.))
Guess so...What can the Yamanaka do, anyway? Don't they steal bodies?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:06 pm
tttavian1
Sindenky
((@tavain: I'm not just being cocky lol seriously, I'm body sensor and yamanaka xD damn good combo.))
Guess so...What can the Yamanaka do, anyway? Don't they steal bodies?))

((they can. But they manipulate the mind of their opponents with their own mind. Mind body switch is when you project your mind into theirs. I use it to read the thought of my opponents, that way i have the upper hand.))  

Sindenky

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image

Allister started to scan over the katon jutsu scroll again. His eyes came to the jutsu Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique). Allister was thrilled to learn this jutsu because of it's power. [1/3]

Allister figured that this technique would need space so he moved a couple meters away from the shop so he won't cause any damage. After getting a safe distance, he then began manifesting his chakra into his lungs, making sure he gathered enough chakra, Allister began to add his katon element to the chakra. Feeling ready to perform the jutsu, Allister took a deep breathe and performed the handseals needed for the jutsu. [2/3]

After performing the handseals, Allister focused his attention towards the sky so he won't burn any of the trees in the village. He then breathed and multiple blasts of fire released from his mouth creating a streak of fire which lasted only a couple of seconds. Having seen what he produced Allister smirked and began to look back at the katon scroll. [3/3] Learned  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

Zeno would now learn to walk up trees and buildings. The jutsu was one technique but went by the two names Kabenobori no Jutsu and Kinobori no Jutsu. He wondered if he'd ever need to ise this since his primary attack strategy was flight. He read the scroll's instructions to see that he must focus chakra to his feet and keep it balanced. [1/3]

Zeno walked up to a tree near the shop. He wanted to be able to run up to the top of the tree and to run up the entire shop until he was standing on its roof. Zeno focused his chakra to his feet and kept it at a balance. He quickly dashed up the tree. He was at its top and jumped off satisfied. [2/3]

Zeno now ran towards the shop wall and he never let his chakra of his feet become off balanced. He dashed up the shop wall as easily as he had the tree. He rested on the roof tired from his hard training. Zeno smiled and accepted his progression. [3/3] Leanred

Zeno knew there were other jutsu which could benefit him which he passed over. He'd in time learn them all. Right now he needed a break so he jumped off the roof and tossed the scrolls back into the bag. He sta at the table and ordered another bowl of ramen. He was famished.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image

As Allister started to look at the katon scroll, a jutsu caught his eye, the jutsu Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique). Allister figured his ember clone would be a great asset to his offense and defense. Allister begins to manifest his chakra enough to perform the ember clone jutsu, which he thought should be a breeze to learn. [1/3]

Allister then added his katon element to the chakra he gathered already. Allister then performed the handseals needed to perform a basic bunshin. After perfoming the handseals, a clone of himself appeared in front of him. [2/3]

Allister wanting to see the difference between this jutsu and a basic bunshin, he backed up a couple of steps away from his clone and went into his weapons pouch for a kunai. With the kunai in his hand, Allister jumps in the air and throws the kunai at his clone. When the kunai hit the clone, the clone detonated and burst into a small flame, Allister then landed on the ground and was impressed with how much he improved with his training. [3/3] Learned

After learning that last jutsu, Allister felt he needed a break and so he grab the katon scroll and went to join Zeno at the ramen shop and sat down to eat some ramen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:05 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade had maneuvered his way through the Grass Village, feeling a sense of nostalgia. Wandering through it, Blade finally found himself staring at the Kusa Ramen Shop. Felt like ages since he's eaten here. Blade stepped inside the shop, ensuring that his robe and clothes hid not only all of his hidden weapon, but veil his face in complete darkness. Walking inside, he briefly glanced at the other shinobis that were already gathered there. Ignoring them, Blade took his seat away from them at end of the counter. One of the workers there cautiously approached him, asking him what he wished to eat. Blade looked at the menu, finally deciding on Udon, Orange Chicken and a glass of water. The worker nodded and headed to go prepare his meal after his water was delivered to him. Taking a sip of it, Blade placed the glass on the counter and began thinking about the best way to complete the mission he was assigned.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:10 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

Blade finished his meal as he paid for his food and exit the building. Things seemed to be extremely calm here, which he was happy for. Deciding to head over to the Kusakage's office, Blade adjusted his weapons and headed out.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:23 am
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-H- Divined Samurai of the Lord -H-
-H- Chunin Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud Village -H-
-H- Member of the Yamanaka Clan -H-
-H- Blood of the Body Sacrifice Sensor -H-
-H- Master of the Golden Flame and Shining Lightning -H-
-o-o-o-o-
Rising from his chair the clone began addressing his student. He wished there was some way for him to have slipped out of country, but there was not. "Enough. I want a status report on your training, and we will do more soon. Meet me in the training grounds." he said and then disbursed. The two genin would think it a transportation jutsu, and not a clone technique.
-o-o-o-o-

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

“The Lord is my strength and my shield …”

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Sin-chunin1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/sin.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zeno's first and only guess as to what training they'd do next would be a spar against Sosei sensei. He thought of what to say of his status of training and headed for the Grass training grounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image
Allister didn't expect Sindenky to interupt his training. He was not angered and he put the katon scroll into his pocket. HJe went to the training grounds.  

Greatdman15

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

The Kusakage's clone arrived at the ramen shop having walked there with Rini. She paused at the door to make sure the stranger was still following her. Grinning Aki entered in and sat at a well lighted table in an uncrowded area of the restaurant. "My treat." Aki of course would not have to pay, having been given the position of the village's leader the owner insisted and letting her and her guests eat for free.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic | Jashinist High Priestess

Rini arched an eyebrow at the ramen shop as they approached. "As much as I love ramen, the little one's going to need something more substantial than just pure starch. You know -- meat, vegetables -- protein and vitamins and all that jazz? He's a growing boy, after all, and slightly malnourished at that -- the poor dear." She glanced worriedly at the boy on her back and then forward to the restaurant. Her faced pinched slightly, and she hummed in thought. "For that fact, though, we can't very well overload his stomach. He might become sick. Ramen it is, then. I think I've got a few vitamin supplements in my med kit to do the rest until his little stomach can handle more."

She moved to sit down at the table, pausing only to shift Leux from her back to her arms before sitting and laying the child down on the booth beside her. She carefully placed his head in her lap, making sure he would not hit it on the table if he awoke and sat up suddenly. Smiling gently at him, Rini ran her fingers through his scraggly hair. A bath was definitely on the To Do List as well, but food would come first. That was the more pressing matter -- whenever he awoke, that was.

The High Priestess lifted her gaze to the pink-haired kunoichi that had volunteered not only to be their guide but also to buy their lunch -- or was it late enough to be dinner? "Thank you. That's very kind of you." Rini cocked her head to one side, her face taking on an expression of unadulterated curiosity. "I can't help but wonder why you're doing this, though." There was no caution or mistrust in her voice -- only honest interest. "I've found that one of the few constants in the world is that the only thing you can really trust anyone to do is act in their own self-interest. What do you have to gain from this?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 594

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:52 am
User ImageUser Image

She couldn't help but laugh a little as Rini expressed her worry that ramen would not be substantial enough. "Though the title may say ramen shop they have more to offer than bowls of soup and noodles." She said gesturing to the list like menu set at the table by a waiter. Look to the waiter Aki ordered herself a cup of green tea. The clone glanced to Rini waiting for her to order something before responding her questions.

"I've got good karma to gain. You can never have too much good karma" She said with a shrug. "Not too mention a chance to have an interesting conversation with an interesting stranger. I'm Chiru Aki by the way." Aki said grinning widely. The woman lounged back in the chair slightly one leg crossed over the other and an arm draped lazily off the back of the chair. This girl truly interested her. Strange attire and a child none the less.

(( Lol I know the description says that it's self-serve but I always imagined it be like a legit restaurant. So yeah.
XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:57 am
User ImageUser Image

"Ah, well, that's good," Rini commented distractedly, looking over the menu for something light but suitable to restore Leux to good health. She was not entirely sure what he liked to eat, but her mother had always told her that it did not matter. If it was good for you, then it was good for you, so you'd better eat your vegetables, whether you think they taste nasty or not. She glanced to the waiter and flashed a disarming smile. "Beef Donburi, some Lemon Youkou tea, and a glass of ice water for him." She motioned down to the sleeping child. "And I'll have the Shoyu Ramen with Strawberry Pu-erh tea." She hesitated for a moment before adding, "And a bottle of warmed sake, please."

The chuunin handed her menu back to the waiter and turned her attention to Aki, humming thoughtfully. "My golden eagle's name is Aki . . . small world, ne?" She leaned back and chuckled, studying the woman across from her with a lopsided grin. "Karma . . . Well, I guess I can't argue with that. What comes around, goes around -- equivalent exchange -- balancing out the scales -- it's all the same, really, though it's an interesting concept to apply to shinobi life." Her gaze dropped down to Leux, hand resting lightly on the boy's arm. "Sometimes bad things happen to people who don't deserve them -- and good things to folks that have done more than enough to warrant the bad."

Rini's eyes seemed to cloud over slightly, a faint smirk twitching the corners of her mouth back upward. "Where does leave me, I wonder?" she mused softly aloud before chuckling and shaking her head.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 593

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

The waiter nodded with a smile left to place the order. Aki chuckled at the coincidence that she shared a name in common with the girl's pet. Returning the grin with her own pleasant smile. Though as Rini looked to the frail child Aki did too, her smile faltered. Something about the sight of the boy was saddening. Rini's words could only stir her wonder more, what had befallen this child. "Where does it leave any of us? We all try to be in the right, for our country, our friends, ourselves... But in time we will do wrong. Unfortunate things can happen as well."

Aki shifted in her seat, sitting up straight bringing a hand to her lips in thought, "This world is unbalanced in power, which sadly causes the desparities. But I can't help but wonder, what ill occurrence came to this young one? I only assume something has occurred from his physical state and your words." She did not take her eyes off of him until then. Curiosity and care gleaming in her dark green eyes. Their drinks arrived at this point. Aki held the cup in her hand enjoying the warmth.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff