Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Niara stood up, and looked at the newcomer. "Hello, lonely travellar. How do you fare in the dead of night?" she asks, using some hospitality. She walked over to Elaise, and knelt down in front of her. "We'll get Zack back. I promise you this. Come, we need to go." she said. "You ok, Blaik?" she asked him, looking over at him concerned.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:54 pm

Nightshade smiled. "Quite well actually...though I think your companion over there has seen better days. Attacked? I can assist if you want." The mention of Zack to the other woman blew his dreams out so he mentally shrugged it off. "Oh well."

Lord Blade Icestorm

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Niara whistled, and stood up. Lyra, and their new companion, came walking back into the light. "Don't be allarmed they're my friends." she says to him, looking back. "He'll be fine." she said, rolling her eyes. She tossed some more wood on the fire. She drew her sword. "I'm taking watch again. Jamato. Rest. We'll leave when you've recouped somewhat. Which shall be in a couple of hours, no doubt. You may stay, but, I warn you, what lies ahead is long and dangerous." she said, her eyes going from Jamato to the newcomer. "Lyra, Sam. Stay here, make sure they don't get hurt." she said, patting each of them on the head. She then disappeared back into the night, making sure nothing was coming this way.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:00 pm

The lizardman approaches a small cliff. It does a high jump to get on top of it. The bros. follow by jumphopping each rock/ledge. They reach on top of the cliff and continue their brawl. Each fighter attacked furiously but no one left an opening. "Bull charge!" Coop yelled as he did quick multible stabbings. "Explosion!" Dave howled as he hit the ground sending in debris. The warlord still blocks all the attacks with his significant weapon. The Coopers pull back and take a stance. The creature does the same. Suddenly they charge at each other and swing. CLANG!!! with a flash of light weapons go flying.

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Blaik shook his head"I am fine..."He told her smilling,he then looked to Jamato who also walked over to the rest."We have to hurry up..."Blaik whisperd"And we can help from everyone..."

Azzura who just sat near the fire looked at the new comer.But she remained silent.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:09 pm

Niara was tense, on edge. Every little sound, made her jump. She knew that something bad was going to happen, but she didn't know where and when.
((gtg, i have a parade that i need to go march in. talk to you guys tomorrow.))

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:13 pm

((alright, have fun.))
Nightshade smiled slightly. "I will help keep watch with you." He then caught a glimpse of Azzura and grinned at her. "Hello there."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 pm

(yeha have fun^^)

Azzura smiled weakly back to him,but suddenly she heard a growl..it came from Jamato."Hey stop that!You aren't a wolf brother!"

"Wasn't dad a werewolf ..?Maybe.."He started but was cut of by how she looked ta him"Okey okey...Well i will rest...wake me up when something happens.."He then laid down and was soon asleep.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Nightshade tilted his head a bit but asked no more. Now he was confused, the other girl seemed attached to him yet he was growling in defense in this one as well. Either he was playing several fields or this was his sister. He raised an eyebrow at her. "Brother?" The mention of wolf brother had sent his curiosity up.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Azzure looked at him"Well he is my older brother..and sometimes he actes like a wolf..he always does this when ...he thinks he has to protect me..."She explained with a big smile"Oh i am azzura by the way and that is Jamato"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Nightshade nodded with a smile on his face. "Ah I see I was right then." He grinned at her and bowed slightly. "And it is such a pleasure to meet you Azzura. Such a lovely name." He stood back up and inclined his head to her brother. "Nice to meet you as well Jamato."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 pm

Jamato opend one eye and growled again quietly"Touch her and i will ripp you to pieces"He told him with a dead glare.Then he closed his eyes again and tried to sleep.

Azzure rolled with her eyes and walked over to him and kicked into his side"Stop that!!You don't need to protect me everytime!"She said aloud

Jamato moaned in pain"Ungh..Why did you kick me?I am wounded and you hurt me!?.....pain...argh this hurt"He said as he curled up into a ball.

"Well because you are a half demon and your wounds are healing fast!"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Nightshade chuckled a bit, and masked his surprise. Another demon?! He looked back at her and smiled again. "He is just thinking he is protecting you. If it helps any, I have no bad intentions towards her." He grins showing slightly pointed teeth.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:06 pm

she saw the teeth and grinned,the curiousity took over her so she moved closer to him and just touched his teeth."Another halfdemon right?"She said with a wide smile"How cool...i don't know so many half demons!!"

"that is because the most villagers thinks that we are like these creatures!!So they hunt us!"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Still grining he placed the tips of his teeth on her finger playfully then let go. "I am no demon hunter." Uless I'm paid. "So you neednt worry about me hurting her. Besides I doubt I could." He winks at her still playfully.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games