Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm
Artemis looked around the dark room. It definitely needed a bit more light. Where in the name of Zeus is Hades?
((It's okay, we have to wait for Slayer now. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:29 pm
[poor aphrodite is being ignored crying ]
Aphrodite crossed her arm's while waiting for someone to notice her. She wondered why none of the god's or godesses noticed her. She was in her true form so she knew she would attract attention with her beauty. While waiting it began to snow.  

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:20 pm
Ares chuckled a bit and shook his head. "Why you prefer to use these human bodies I will never know. Then again it does help to blend a bit I guess....and who is this Bella you refer to?" He raised his eyebrows in question.

((Sorry dusk...could always come to where we are...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:47 pm
Bella sighed," I try not to think of such things...I wonder how Bellie is doing." She added the last part without knowing as she walked. Sh was looking around for any playgrounds, then saw one in the distance.
She giggled," Race ya!" Then took off towards the park.

Ella shrugged then rolled her eyes at the mere mention of Bella. "Thanks to Poseidon, I have to be nice to her or he'll get me for it....And Bella is our younger sister." She said then added so it was clear who Bella was. Ugh, the youngest is to be our slave..why doesn't he get that? She grumbled in thought.

(Want me to make an npc to drool over Aphrodite?)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:23 pm
[do what you want but aphrodite is supposed to have people drool over her xd well where are you guy's anyways I'll come to you]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:09 pm
((Lol, it will be more likely the guys who would drool over her while the girls stare at her with envy. Apollo and Artemis are in a basement below the school. ))  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:43 pm
Suki still walked about she could feel his heat because she had lived in the underworld for years, slowly Persephone's anger started to grown oh boy is that god going to get it when i get my hands on him she thought to herself, she was sure no one else was in the school because she didn't feel any other gods at the moment because she was only concentrating on one in particular " Hades Where Are YOU It's Me Persephone!" she yelled once again through the halls.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:54 am
(Heya everybody! My friend is wondering if I could invite some people to her rp/guild thingie. Its really cool, and it sorta ended in the series. However, we are remaking the story into a whole different one! If you are interested then pm me, I'll send you a invite biggrin )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:31 am
Artremis' patience was wearing thin. She usually could not stand in once place for long without moving around nor could she not grow impatient after a few hours of waiting. Time was nothing to the gods but Artremis will not wait for a few hours for a god to arrive. She has patience in hunting and could remain in one spot without moving for many hours but this was not for hunting and it was a male. "I am leaving,"announced Artemis heading towards to what she thought was the stairs. "I did not think that Hades would take this long to appear...please send my best regard to him..." With that said, Artemis walked up the stairs before placing her hand on the doorknob and turned it before she blinded by light. She blinked a couple times to adjust her vision to new light before walking out of the basement and into the hallways.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:32 am
Apollo sighed and sat against the wall laying there silently "Ugh where the ******** is hades? i decide to come here and he's not even here..whats up with that dude.." He banged his head against the wall boredly and decided he was gonna go to sleep so he fell asleep soon after that ((Where the crap is the dude who plays hades? -.-' ))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:11 pm
((Well Dusk me and Roses are in front of the school))

Ares chuckled slightly. "I sense resentment in that tone." He tsked lightly. "But I guess its to be expected hm?" He shrugged a bit. He was testing the waters to see just what it would take to get this one to swing. Though he wouldnt fight a girl, he wanted to see anger.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:25 pm
Hades heard a Women Calling his name . He Smiled at that thought, He was married . He wondered if the women was his wife.

He floated back up into the school, He Really hated being called out but that was besides the point. He looked around and found artermis and Apollo.

" You know Artermis I hate you being in my Domain. Apollo you and I need to speak. What you did was wrong and you made me have a bigger work load. And who in the right mind Is calling my name ? "

Hades walked around the basement. He wanted everything to be painted black for a reason. He was going to move some old stuff from the underworld and put them up here. " Really Artermis. I have no Idea why you are a maidden. You should of found a mortal by now. Your brother should find you a man."

He Started at Apollo. " Apollo What in Hells Name where you thinking ?. Killing police, Do you want those un worthy mortals looking into our building and School ? "

Hades called a beast up and order it to find the Person who dared called him out.  

Slayer The Wise

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:17 pm
Apollo sighed when hades started talking to him "Yeah yeah can you just do what you need and get it over with?" He yawned looking at hades then artemis then back to hades "Oh and i'm pretty sure my sis can find herself a man i dont really need to..heh" He laughed slightly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:24 pm
"I have my reasons,"answered Artemis coldly as she looked at her uncle. "It's not that I hate men, it's that I shall be tied down by them and be broken like a wild horse. I do not want someone to suppress my power or my strength. Besides I like being a maiden better." She shrugged then glanced at Apollo before looking back at Hades. "I had favor a man before, if you remember but now he's dead and among the stars."  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:27 pm
Hades Smiles " You have grown since the last time I saw you. But what you did was not Acceptble. Those mortals out their have not got a clue about what we are. why in the world would u dare kill mortals in the first place ? "

Hades begins to pace back and forth. His anger was kept at bay for now because he had other things planned for the next way of students

" Do you happen to know where my wife is ?. Oddly enough I have no clue why I married her in the first place. She is not worth the trouble in the long run. I mean She just as bad as mortal women and how they lust over men with money and power. " He chuckles and sits down on a chair

He closed the hole to the underword and looked at apollo. " I am not going to harm you . I just want to know your reasoning , Maybe we can convice the humans that some nut jobs killed the officers "

Hades looked Artmis and Sneered " You honesty believe that ? . I always wonder why you kill men that see you naked ?. Then again I do not see why they would bother seeing you Naked " . He chuckled Loudly

(( Let me know if we have colors that are given to us to use. That way I will only use that color ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games