Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:58 pm

"....Violet initiated a mating ritual with me...aware of its implications......she wishes to mate?...." M thought to himself, left on the dance floor alone. Lost in his thoughts, M vaguely noticed the girls talk. When Violet left, M began to feel some of the diners' eyes on him. Alone with eyes on him, M felt vulnerable. To remedy his insecurity, M left the dance floor and sat with Leeloo. "You appear better," M observed out loud.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:54 am

Leeloo nodded merely and smiled a little. "It was agony to get down here. But I guess curiosity and hunger won. And I heard this restaurant has the best Cordon Bleu." She sighed. "Can I... talk to you?" She asked softly, and delicately cut a piece of the Cordon Bleu and chewed it. It really was the best. A smile spread on her gentle face and she exhaled. She put her cutlery down and stretched out a hand to M. "I saw you and Violet dance. Have you got feelings for her?" She said softly.

((Hello and welcome! ))

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:12 am

"She gives me feelings if that is what you are implying," M replied looking out the window near Leeloo's table. His mind was split between two different thought processes at the moment, but the one focused on Leeloo asked vaguely but with a sternness to his voice,"You should be recuperating in the room. Why did you not have someone else fetch your nourishment for you?"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:39 am

Leeloo was a little confused. "What do you mean? She gives you feelings? Does she confuse you with her actions?" She sighed. Sadness pulled at her heart. "Recuperating... movement helps with the healing process. And, with the elements I shall be fine. I just need a few pain killers. I didn't want someone to bring me the food. I wanted to talk to you. About these memories." She said softly and placed one hand on his forehead. She showed him flashes of memories of her with short orange hair, blue eyes and a firey temperament. Of arsenic then nothingness. "What do they mean? And why, when I see you do I feel sad? Why do I feel betrayed when I see you with another female? And why does it feel like thousands of butterflies are in my stomach when I'm near you?" She asked softly and put her hand down again. Her eyes were brimming with tears that caught the light of the chandeliers and lit up her soft face. She did not cry but her eyes swam in tears. "I'm sorry. I am new to this body. The injuries changed me, M. I have forgotten things but one thing I know. I have feelings for you. I..." She broke off.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:17 am

Unfortunately, David did not make it down nearly as safe as he wished. As he rocked back and forth in the canopy, the parachutes cords gave way and let gravity take its course. Slightly lost in vertigo, David hit his face on a limb on the way down and slammed against the ground with a thud. He laid their looking up into the canopy.
"Well, that was faster than what I had imagined."
Painfully he stood up and whipped his face with his hands to try and ward his ensuing head ache away. All his hand found was a steady stream of blood. The right part of his face had been gashed open. Quickly, he ripped out the lining of his pocket and covered his face.
I suppose that is better than falling to my death...
David thought for a moment. If he remembered correctly, the Island resort was not too far east of his direction. The stinging pain in his cheek only motivated him to move faster. He was there in a New York minute. David began to walk the tile floors of the resort to find someone- anyone.
"Hello?" he called, but no one seemed to be around. As he meandered through out the large building, something caught his ear: the playing of music. David followed his ears to the music- up stairs and around corners- but when he found it's origins, he was not sure as to what he should do. Should he go in? No, he decided. He would hate to ruin a person’s party like that.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:28 am

Leeloo stared for a while. She heard a slight call. She shook her head and continued to eat her Cordon Bleu. She then thought, if it was a person, that it'd be harsh to leave them like that. She looked at M, sadness lingered for a moment then she stood up. "I'll be back soon. I thought I heard something." She said and pushed her chair back, tucked it in and began limping to the source of the noise. The pain was extrodinary. She pushed herself along, against walls and doors. She opened a window and put her head out, to be sure that there wasn't someone there. She saw a silhouette and squinted, to see more clearly. "Hello?" She called softly.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:37 am

David turned around sharply when the voice called to him. The head of what looked to be and angel hung from one of the windows behind him. David furrowed his brow, not sure if this was his mind playing tricks on him, of if she was acctually there. He whipped his left hand on his uniform pants and tried to think of what to say to his imaginary angel.
"I've just been dropped onthe isalnd and I was hurt on the way to the surface. May you direct me to the infrimary? Please?"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:50 am

Leeloo saw the blood-dyed piece of cloth on his face and gasped. "Oh my! Wait just a minute!" She said and pulled her head out. She gathered up the skirts of her dress and limped as fast as she could to the entrance. A man opened the door for her and she mumbled her thanks. She still had the napkin with her from the restaurant and limped round a corner. There he was again. The man. The injured man. She had the crisp white napkin in one hand and her skirts in the other. "Oh, dear." She mumbled as she stood in front of him and examined the cloth. She put the pain aside for a second to focus on the task at hand.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:55 am

"Are you alright?" Daivd questions as she zigged and zagged towards him. He caught her arm. She was faintly warm. Yes, she must be real!
"It seems to me you need to go to the infrimary more than I. Are you hurt? Here, let me help you..."
He gentally grabbed under her shoulder and held her up. David put aside his own pain for the moment and thought of this stranger. She had obivously hust herself far worse than he had.
"What happened dear?"

((Be right back ^^))
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:07 am

Leeloo stopped in her tracks. His questions surprised her at first. She smiled slightly when he grabbed her arm. Then she understood. "No, I'm fine! It's been dealt with." His strength was amazing and her feet dangled a few centimetres above the ground. But, she was determined to help him. She carefully mopped his face, ever so gently with the napkin and began to speak. This man... he seemed trustworthy. She knew it was foolish but.... Leeloo trusted her feelings. "I was shot. Quite a few times. In my arms and legs. But someone took out the bullets and healed the wounds. I'm alright now. But what about you?" She said in her soft voice and continued mopping his face.

((Alright! ^^ ))

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:20 am

His cheeks swelled into a handsome smile.
"Well I am glad you are alright although you would seem otherwise by your rather hilarious swagger. I'm Glad you are safe. I know first hand it's not fun to be shot at. I am much better thanks to you.Thank you."
David kept her slightly raised, so that herlegs would not buckle. As she maticulously stared at his face, making sure to clean every part of his, he looked back at her.
"My name is David. I have just arrived here from a Paris Air force base where I received my discharge," he tapped the Master Sergeants patch on his arm," May I ask who you are?"

((I'm sorry, that took longer than I expected. IT was my first time giving blood ^^ ))
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:29 am

Leeloo smiled too, unable to hold back. She lowered the napkin. She smiled. "Well, yes. The incident was a few hours ago. But I am recovering." She breathed deeply. "Nice to meet you, David. Why were you brought here?" She asked. "I am Leeloo Minai. I'm here.... on a sort of holiday." She said. She wasn't sure if this man was part of the experiement, so she decided to play on the safe side. "Well, then. Do you want to come inside? I was just having dinner in the restaurant." She smiled up at him. He was quite tall, she noted. "Do you want to eat with me?" She smiled brightly and tested her legs. They were slightly shaky, but would carry her weight.

(( No worries, glad to have you back. ^^ ))

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:35 am

"Of course I would love to eat with you, Miss Minai," David beamed as he set her down. As they began to walk, he began to explain.
"I was working for the government in Isreal and around the world. I'm sorry to say, I was expendable. I've developed a disorder and the Military thought this to be the only place I would be wable to serve out my exile without any consequence."
Once they had reached the door, David opened it, bowed slightly and offered te open passage to Leeloo.
"After you, My dear."
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:49 am

Leeloo smiled and nodded. Then as his explanation progressed her face grew sadder. "That's so mean! How could they just kick you out because you're different? I think that's wrong!" She said and walked through the door as David opened it for her. She smiled again. "A gentleman. I like it." She said and walked through, still limping a little. "I was talking to a friend when I heard you. He would like you. David, do you like french food at all?" She asked him hopefully, wondering if he shared her love for foreign food.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:55 am

"They were right in doing as such I'm Afriad," DAvid slightly bowed his chin," I was becomming a threat to society. But enough talk of this now. This seems like a time to be enjoyed."
"I was talking to a friend when I heard you. He would like you. David, do you like french food at all?" She asked him hopefully.
"Oh De couler mon cher!,"He laughed," J'ai dépensé une demie période de service à Paris et je suis tombé dans l'amour avec la nourriture !"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games