Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:54 pm
Zane pondered on this for a sec and smiled, "Well technically I wasn't the one that didn't strike you, it was my clone. Those darn clones are a real pain, they never listen and they're always a bunch of smart allecks," Zane laughed in an attempt to make Sano laugh, "My teacher already taught me how to face my own death, if I recall I've been at death's door twice, so back then I was thinking, oh well it was a good life. I wasn't thinking on revenge or hatred, I did want to clock you once though but that's it. Also killing you wouldn't have made the slightest difference on my life, I was still going to die wether I killed you or not. Besides, I like you. I think you make a great rival. If anything I want to be able to beat you someday. So really I have no reason to kill you or hate you, I don't hold grudges for very long, isn't that right Luo?" Zane yelled out to him  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:59 pm
Luo laughed shaking his head looking at Sano. "Really, he doesn't. We beat each other to the point of falling unconscious during a spar one time, and not so much as a complaint came from his lips. Count your blessings that he isn't the vengeful type." Luo said with a smile.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Plexilate

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:01 pm
A smirk spread across Sano's face when he heard Jono. "Your mom. Ain't that right, Zane? I was just telling you about that one, wasn't I? Woo-wee! She's a beauty!" Sano raised his arms in front of him to sympolize the curves on Jono's mother. Apparently, she had very slim shoulders and huge ankles. For some reason, now Sano appeared to be happy again, although inside he was still confused, he just didn't like feeling vulnerable.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:02 pm
Zane laughed at what Sano said about Jono's mom then he decided to explain further, "yeah I'm really not. I don't know, it takes a lot of time and effort to hate someone and to exact revenge and frankly...I'm waaaaaaaaay to lazy for that. I will pay you back with a punch to the face though if you cross the line, but that's as far as it goes," Zane said as he punched the air around Luo. "By the way I still owe you for that last spar we had."  

BluewolfofMibu

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:07 pm
"Hey, you're the kid that got poisoned. That was one of my favorites. Somewhat common among puppet users, but deceptive. I personally like one that attacks the nervous system. Usually works in a much more grueling and grotesque manner." Jono commented, trying to make the boy relive he recent experience.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:13 pm
Zane pondered on this and imagined what it would be like and made a cringing face. "Man that sounds way to painful. Jeez you guys are brutal. The only poison I use is on my sword and all it does is it renders the person unconcious once it enters the blood," Zane replied.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:18 pm
Luo laughed a bit while Zane punched the air around him. "Yeah you do. But it doesn't matter cause I'm gonna win and you know it." Luo grinned at Zane. He loved getting him riled up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:19 pm
"We're from Suna, what can you expect. Although I am kind of a softy at heart. Not one to pursue death, but torture, I can torture all day long. Yours seems like a fast acting poison if I'm not mistaken, not too bad, but it seems to detract from its power. Usually an equal trade off, one can either have speed or power. The one I was referring to is going to be put into my next creation. In an odorless, tasteless, and invisible form. There are a few warning signs, but I want those to be a surprise." Jono commented, somewhat trailing off into his endeavors.

Fanoto

Plexilate

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:29 pm
"I don't know, Jono, that poison seemed pretty powerful, too. If I knew something about it I might be able to tell you, but just from observation it looked fast and powerful." Sano stopped fidgeting with his fingers and looked at the group. "So, now what?"

((Fano, is it still the clone?))

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:45 pm
Zane turned to Luo and held his fist out, "Listen Luo...the first time we fought, I lost, the second we tied...guess what comes next hehehehe, I've been slowly catching up to you and now, I'm going to take you down," laughed Zane, then he turned to Jono. "That's awesome that you know so much about poisons, I wonder if you know more bout poisons than Hero-sensei. I wouldn't want to get tortured by that," Zane said with a grim and kindof scared face. Lastly he turned to Sano. "Well Zeramaru went to the leaf because someone was attacked so I don't know what happens next."  

BluewolfofMibu

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:51 pm
"I'm currently indulging in the use of puppets and in hand poisons. I wouldn't say I'm a master, but I know a pretty good amount about them." Jono responded to Zane and then turned to Sano, "Wait I guess."

((Yes.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:51 pm
Luo laughed. "We'll see next time who wins. But who knows. Maybe you will take me down." Luo then turned to Sano and shrugged. "I have no idea. Like Zane said, Zeramaru left for the leaf a while ago and said he'd come back to announce who passed.....he hasn't come back. So we're just stuck waiting here."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:08 pm
Zane kept walking around the room as his legs and arms started to feel like normal. "Well it seems like I'm starting to get my reflexes back to normal," Zane said as he jumped up and down in place.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:14 pm
Luo nodded bringing out the pair of weights Zane had before. "Good, then I guess you won't mind putting these back on again." Luo dropped them at Zane's feet smiling.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:28 pm
"Aww man....tch...fine," Zane whined as he took the weights from Luo and strapped them on to his feets and arms. Zane once again felt weighed down and his reflexes and agility dropped. "This sucks, I'm still poisoned you know," complained Zane as he paced around the guild hall with the weights  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff