Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:22 pm
((Bump of life!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:37 pm
((sorry here to post and Green, the Godess of Lost memories is up in the other guild))

Tabitha looked at Yaolt and scowled. "I am serviced to nobody so I may do what I damn well please...so I am advising you to step away from what I have just done" she replied in a courteous threat.

Jean looked at the ceiling, it seemed that time had passed as she reminisced of their display of love. She then looked over at Levi, smiling with satisfaction and delight to be in his presence. She scooted in, laying on his chest inhaling his scent and slowly falling to sleep.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 pm
Kelly kept walking fast and kept her head down. Leaves crunched silently under her feet and her cloak swept around her. It wouldn't be long until she made it to where everyone is.

(I'm sorry... but where is everyone at so I know where to go and who's there?)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:53 pm
Yaolt held his ground. Had he still been alive, he might have been struck with fear and felt a desire to move. "My master will do as he pleases as well. So I will not step aside, untill I have been given orders to do so by him, and only him." the thrall stated. He was obviously not a minion of Raziel, granted with indepence like Tartarus. He was a follower, and guard, nothing more. "As I have said before, the souls, and living energy of the people of this town are needed by my master. These things cannot be harvested from the humans if they are already dead. You are willfully getting in the way of my masters goals."

Levi lifted his arm out of the way of Jean, and draped it around her back. He held her close, enjoying the warmth raddiating from her lusious body. The fingertips of his free hand brushed back some of the hair at her temple, and sloped downward to trace the line of her jaw. "Sleep well, my sweet. May you dream well." he whispered to her, before settling down to fall into a peaceful sleep himself.

((Most people are actually asleep right now wickedly. Except for...I belive Jarlin, Eisti, and Brim are still awake, though they are in Goldor's Manner. And Matheas, Raziel, Yaolt and Tabitha disguised as Abigail are outside. And you know...I'm not too sure myself where exactly they are....strange since I'm in the situation myself...but...ah...yep. That's everyone. I'll be doing a time skip to morning soon I think. 3nodding ))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:48 pm
greendragonfly52
I'll be doing a time skip to morning soon I think. 3nodding ))

((THANK YOU!!! razz I've kinda been waiting for that. I can't really post much cause I can't really think of any-thing.))

Brim sighed with slight frustration. "Then we'll deal with it of-course. We'll take care of them like we will with the conflicted. The thing is Eisti there is always going to be people out there looking out only for them-selves, and will do so at the cost of other's happiness. The most we can do is try to disrupt their villainy, and live happily."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:57 pm
(Thank you.)

Kelly walked and saw Goldor's manner. She walked quickly and went to the front door and knocked quickly, looking around quickly.  

wickedly_lovely

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Tabitha looked at Yaolt. "You do not know my intentions of doing this do you?" she asked. She looked at him with a stern look. "If you dont move willingly, I will force you out of here. Raziel has nothing to fear, I'm not going to kill the townspeople this is for something else" she said with a stern tone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:00 am
Yaolt glanced back at his Master, who was still too occupied to give an order. Unbinding powerful summons was not exactly something you could take your concentration away from. "What are your plans for this summon? If you don't plan to use it to destroy the people of this town, then speak, and show proof of your ententions. If your word is not false then perhaps my master will see it fit to leave your work in tack."  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:03 am
As Zane walked through the forest he heard sort of a knocking noise and began walking towards the noise "Anyone out here?" he asked loudly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:10 pm
Tabitha looked at Yaolt and was growin annoyed. "If he's so good at knowing what summoning was, then he would know that it's not even complete" she hissed. She was growing annoyed as she lept in the air, performing an axe kick towards Yaolt, hoping that it would land, she needed to talk to Raziel, not Yaolt.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:28 pm
Kelly heard a voice call out. She looked around and knocked again, hoping someone would here her fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:31 pm
He heard the noise again and called out again "Anyone out here?" he kept walking toward the noise.  

Lavablade0523

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:36 pm
Kelly stopped as she heard the voice again, this time closer. She started to get really scared, not knowing if it was going to be one of the conflicted, or a patrolman.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:12 pm
((Lava and wickedly, at least three lines please.

And Rayne....your not really going to make me directly control Raziel are you? crying ))

"If it was complete then it would have already been used. We are here to stop it before it is finished." Yaolt explained simply. He looked upwards, seeing the kick come towards him. He reached out, and with the hissing and rattleing of his moving bones, went to grab her ancle to stop her. If he caught her ankle he would toss her back down to the ground. "You need only to tell me what your purpose with the summon is. If your intensions are as you say they are, then we will leave."

((You can just say you told him Rayne and not actually say what it is you told him. Sorry...just really, really trying to not do any direct mega-modding.))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

wickedly_lovely

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:16 pm
( Ok i'm sorry. But it's hard to post at least three lines when nothing is happening, but i'll try. )

Kelly took a deep breath and looked around, knocking again, this time a little louder to get the attention of the people inside. She was starting to think coming here at night was a bad idea nd that she should have waited for morning.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games