Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:43 pm
(I found a pc miraculously.)

"I don't know what I'm going to say. There are many things I want to say, but because of laws and bylaws, I can't say them. I'll just ask a few questions and be on my way." Dulceri crosses the threshold and traverses the thirty-five steps finally reaching the door. He opens it, finding something he wasn't expecting behind it. More than fifty men had arrows drawn and was ready to release. As Dulceri gulps what feels like his last wad, they fire at his team.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:47 pm
Kenji grins. "Hey Amara! Nice seeing you again!" he said cheerfully. Then took out his pouch and absorbed the sand into it. The pouch itself was made from hard sand materials and in his panic he forgot that he always had some sand with him. He then followed Dulceri and was right behind him when he opened the door only to see more then 50 arrows flying at them. He cursed. He didn't have enough sand to shield them all. "Is the floor made out of any minerals? Rock, gravel, earth, sand anything?" he asked using the sand he had to create a shield for everyone.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:51 pm
Seeing the arrows Charon's eyes intensified, then he relaxed. He smiled and thought. 'Well what's the point of having seid magic if you aren't going to use it' He thought. Opening his mouth a soft gentle melody escaped his lips and began to fill the soldiers ears, this was just a simple tune designed to calm a person donw. He watched as some of the men but not all relaxed and lowered their bows, but still had them drawn. Charon stopped singing as a few more lowered their bows. " I guess this is what we get for coming unannounced. " He said softly. He saw that others still raised their bows. Seid magic only at it's fully power if someone had the lyrics and the melody to a song, Charon was just using the melody he didn't think he needed lyrics for this, afterall they were just soldiers.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:54 pm
Kenji felt stupid know. Seeing what Charon did to the soldiers reminded him he could play people to sleep. He lowered his sand shield and smacked himself in the forhead. Not only did he bring his flute everywhere with him, he could also walk through anything solid. He could've just walked through the hole and not cause trouble. He sighed completely forgetting about the soldiers.  

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 pm
Charon smiled a a few more lowered their bows, but he knew that the second any of them did something suspicious their bows would fire the arrows. He looked down at Kenji and said. " Don't worry, you don't need to do anything I shouldn't have even done this but they needed to relax. Force isn't what we need here, it's diplomacy. " He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:33 pm
Kenji nodded and sucked the sand back into his pouch. Then he took out his flute. "Hmmm playing people to sleep wouldn't count as violence would it?" he asked speaking mostly to himself.  

Elricbrothers1144

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:10 pm
Zephyr looked at the men calmly and brought across a strong gust of wind. The wind was so strong that it blew the light arrows off course and into the walls and the backside of the doors. "Now...that wasn't very nice," she said with a half-smile. "You know, Dulc...that's the second time in two days that someone has tried to kill me. I think there may be a pattern forming."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:20 pm
" No don't Kenji, it wouldn't look good from a first glance if someone came and saw all of the soldiers on the ground their weapons out and us standing here, if they are only asleep. " He said quietly. He looked down at him and said. " But it was a good idea, this just isn't a good time for it. " He looked at Zephyr and said. " Well it could be worse. " He said with a smile.  

Nicko1421

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:30 pm
"Ah good point, no need for people to thnk we killed them." he replied. Instead of putting away his flute, he played a simple tune just to cheer the group up. He had an ability to tamper with sound when it comes out of a musical instrument. For now though it was just an ordinary flute playing music. Nothing extra.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:14 am
{{Its all good Rayne}}

Asani turned to face Helios. She smiled as he approached. Nephilis now seemed more at ease. At themention of a challenge she smirked. it had been awhile since she'd had a good match. Nephilis always seemed to be holding back when she tried to spar with him. One day she would get him to fight full on.

Kitara walked through Hydron with Amalia. It was truly spectacular in this nation. The passed by stores and restaurants plus many other spots that were just as lively. Asani turned to Amalia. "So where should we go first?"

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:30 am
Dulceri looks around the sand at the soldiers and begins to think. "Something isn't right." He lowers the wall and looks at the troops that Charon had sedated. "Good work, but something is wrong here. I can feel it." He turns and looks at Charon with serious eyes. "They were expecting us. They are trying to kill us....I can see it...behind us should be..."

-Hands where we can see them!!- One of the many men yelled. Inately, Dulceri knew that there were more than one hundred people standing behind them. Although he knows that they could take them, he lifts his hands.

"Fantastic." Dulceri quips. "Don't fight them. We have to do what they say. They'll lead us right to where we want to go if we play along. When we get there, we can finish this thing."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:52 am
((sorry I was gone my mom suprised me and my brother with a trip to the coast for a week and there was no internet. anyone want to give me a recap?))  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:22 pm
Charon didn't even glance back at the soldiers behind them. " .....Alright, sir. " He said as he raised his hans, he wasn't worried he didn't need to move to use his powers, the second he heard the twang of a bow, was the second he would attack. He smiled and said. " If it's not to much to ask, was it your leader that sent you? Or are you acting with another party? " He asked with a smile. His eyes started to glow but the sooldiers behind couldn't see that, and the soldiers in the front were to relaxed to do much of anything. He smiled and said. " Oh...so that's what's going on, very clever. " He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:47 pm
Kenji stopped playing and put his flute away. He slowly raised his hands. This was getting weird. There was no way Noroa would have hundreds of people out here just to be "guards". Something was up. He silently agreed to what Dulceri said to Charon. They were expecting us. But how?  

Elricbrothers1144

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:46 pm
Krys had to fight her instincts to turn around and bash one of the guys in the face. She swallowed hard and turned around, hands in the air, though she was visibly not happy about it.

Zephyr sighed as she heard the soldiers behind them. "Oh, it is definitely worse, Charon," she said. Gritting her teeth, like Dulceri she raised her hands. "Now what, Dulc?" she whispered.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games