Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:28 am
Homaru tried the same seals but it failed. He tried it again but his fingers wouldn't come on the right place. After thinking what the sensei did again he tried it again. After that he finished the seals and tried the jutsu. "Fuuton... kage bunshin!" He said.

(how many times do I have to do this?)
(1/?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 am
After failing the jutsu, Homaru tried it again. He concentrated as hard as he could and did the hand seals. Some wind gatherd but nothing happend yet. There wasn't a wind clone standing next to him.

(2/?)  

Homaru Mikachi

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:16 am
Homaru fell on the ground, but right after that he stood back on his feets. He tried the handseals again, but this time he did it faster. He concentrated as hard as he could and didn't stumble on the seals.

(3/?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:22 am
Homaru took a deap breath again. He looked to the sky for a few second and then concentrated his chakra. He never did a wind jutsu, so this was his first time. He did the hand seals really fast like an assasin has to do. After that he concentrated his chakra and wind element.

(4/?)  

Homaru Mikachi

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:23 am
((Four. YOu've got it. Now practice it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:27 am
Homaru did the seals again and concentrated himself. Wind formed next to him and slowly a wind clone appeared. Homaru looked to it from all sides.

"Wow... this is awesome!!!"

He said as the clone was observing him, and he was observing the clone. Suddenly the clone disappeared

"Oke... Now two!"

Homaru concentrated himsel and did the seals fast behind each other. Wind was formed next to him and one clone appeard. Next to that clone, the same happend. Wind was cirkeling around and made another clone. Homaru was exhausted, but happy that it worked.

"Oke... sensei..."

He said and took a deep breath

"Wich technique now?"  

Homaru Mikachi

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:22 am
Homaeu jumped up in the sky and did a few hand seals. Suddenly his clone appears and threw him into a tree. both of the ninjas suddenly pulled out a gigantic sword. The wind clone stormed to Homaru and attacked him. Homaru jumped in the air and slashed at the clone, who easy blocked his attack and rolled from under it. Homaru went very close and the clone and he where fighting each other with the swords. After a while Homaru dodged the clone his sword and slashed his legs off. His clone disappeared and Homaru walked back to his sensi, full of pride.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:47 pm
"Yes sir," replied Quen, giving a small bow. He took a seat on the grass and pulled out his scroll. While he was waiting, he may as well study.  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image-Elizabeth Bishop-
XHidden GrassXchuuninXKukanXNaiX

Beth nodded then began to speak, "Um, I'm Beth, a chuunin of grass. I've been out for a while and was wondering if there was anything I could do to help around the village."

Jutsu Left: 45/45
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 Kage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Yumi attempted to decipher the ultimate attack of his style he narrowed his eyes to someone screeching across the training grounds like some sort of banshee. Opening his eyes slowly, Yumi's hazel eyes looked straight for the area that the unnecessary noise came from.The only other person Yumi saw was the a man that should be putting out a better example for the youth but Yumi kept his mouth closed. He was still young himself as well as as guest to the village; it wasn't his place to scold the man on being a nuisance of peace despite this being a training area. Taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly, Yumi went back to his 'meditation' and continued to focus on what he needed to do to finally master this technique.

Ok... So I have the formula of how to utilize the technique. Now... What to I personally need to do to achieve the wanted result? Yumi thought for only a moment but the answers were quite obvious, First, it depends on my opponent. The higher the opponent the faster I obviously need to be. So the weights, will have to be released if my opponent is a rank higher or of my rank. I'm sure I can handle a Chunnin in speed but in the event that I can not, then the release of my weights will also be in order. if the case is truly sever, then the utilization of the 8 Gates or my Demon Gates will be used... Seeing as those two releases of power were sort of his trump cards, Yumi would only push them out if he absolutely had no other choice; especially when it comes to his Demon Gates. He rather not tap into that technique too much as the feeling of being trapped in darkness without being able to awake is quite frightening feeling.
2/10
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After getting that all squared away, Yumi decided to move onto the next step; the timing of the ninjutsu. Being a Taijutsu-ist or rather a fighter in general, Yumi felt he was pretty well versed in the art of timing himself properly. But still, the child had a long way to go before he could say it with supreme confidence. Opening his eyes, Yumi decided to let this step be all about observing those around him. More in particular, those that were performing Ninjutsu's. Though they were just training, meaning that their speed will be slower and possibly much more tense than they would be if they were familiar with the technique, it was the only live reference he had at the moment.

Each move they did, Yumi watched as carefully as possible. From the initiation of the seal, to even before they made the hand seal and see how they positioned their bodies before performing the technique. After minutes going on a half hour of simply studying the methods of procuring Ninjutsu's as a Shinobi, Yumi decided it was a good time to continue on.
3/10

Panthers7

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:50 am
"Alright kid. The next couple of techniques that you are going to learn are still relatively easy. The first is the Kaze Bakuhatsu." The clone ran through the short chain of seals for Homaru to learn. "This creates an explosive ball of wind in one of your hands." It rubbed its chin for a moment in thought. "Then continuing along the same line of explosive wind,..." It performed another chain of seals, and a small bang went off right next to the Gennin's ear." This is the Shinkuutai Naihatsu technique. Used to shove people off balance or startle them, it can't actually hurt a target. When you have learned both of those and demonstrated that you can use them effectively, I want you to come back here." It then turned to the Chuunin girl.
"Now then. I am Ronnel Yamanaka, Sannin. While I'm curious as to where you have been, we don't have time for that. Two of these students are going to be going on a mission soon to eliminate some bandits. I want you to accompany them and make sure they do not die. Can you handle that Miss Beth?"

((-chuckles- Panthers, the real Ronnel hates yelling. But his clones all have personality quirks.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:24 am
User Image-Elizabeth Bishop-
XHidden GrassXchuuninXKukanXNaiX

Beth nodded to the man, "I'm pretty sure I can take care of them. Do you have any intel on the bandits? and are there any limitations on how involved I can get in this mission, like do I stay back unless they need it, or am I a member of elimination squad?"

Jutsu Left: 45/45
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 Kage

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:29 am
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
"Alright kid. The next couple of techniques that you are going to learn are still relatively easy. The first is the Kaze Bakuhatsu." The clone ran through the short chain of seals for Homaru to learn. "This creates an explosive ball of wind in one of your hands." It rubbed its chin for a moment in thought. "Then continuing along the same line of explosive wind,..." It performed another chain of seals, and a small bang went off right next to the Gennin's ear." This is the Shinkuutai Naihatsu technique. Used to shove people off balance or startle them, it can't actually hurt a target. When you have learned both of those and demonstrated that you can use them effectively, I want you to come back here." It then turned to the Chuunin girl.
"Now then. I am Ronnel Yamanaka, Sannin. While I'm curious as to where you have been, we don't have time for that. Two of these students are going to be going on a mission soon to eliminate some bandits. I want you to accompany them and make sure they do not die. Can you handle that Miss Beth?"

((-chuckles- Panthers, the real Ronnel hates yelling. But his clones all have personality quirks.))

((Mine all are arrogant so they rarely listen and sometimes actually attempt to get me in serious trouble))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:20 am
Homaru tried to do the handseals but nothing happend. He tried to do it again but there was no wind explotion. He then taught back about what the clone did, and finally found out that he was getting the two jutsus trough each other. He rememberd the first jutsu and did the seals. After making a few finger mistakes, he finally found the right combination.

(1/?)  

Homaru Mikachi

Homaru Mikachi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:22 am
It was really difficult and hard to make a jutsu like that. He concentrated again and narrowed his eyes.

"Here it comes..."

He said as he made a quick combination of the seals that the man just showed to him. It might be the second time, but he didn't make any mistakes with his fingers. After doing the seals he concentrated again and wind formed in his hand...

(2/?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games