Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:21 pm
Would a hosts shadow also have all the benefits of the real host?

Also it is eplc with an L  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:38 pm
Eplc Reaper
Would a hosts shadow also have all the benefits of the real host?

Also it is eplc with an L

Yes, and thanks.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:12 am
Seriously something needs to be done about the exams for the sake of activity. We have a lot of gennin/chuunin in the exam who have been left to dry for awhile. If this keeps up, they may quit not only rping in the exams but in the guild as a whole.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:14 pm
Eplc Reaper
Seriously something needs to be done about the exams for the sake of activity. We have a lot of gennin/chuunin in the exam who have been left to dry for awhile. If this keeps up, they may quit not only rping in the exams but in the guild as a whole.

Why don't some of the crew proctor? I'd do it myself, but unfortunately I have no idea what's going on in this exam. Someone who has participated should take the mantle.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:42 pm
Shane Allgay Errday
Eplc Reaper

Why don't some of the crew proctor? I'd do it myself, but unfortunately I have no idea what's going on in this exam. Someone who has participated should take the mantle.

I will on the basis that someone separately besides myself judges my character on a pass or fail performance basis. I don't want my character passing if he hasn't earned it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:28 pm
Eplc Reaper
Shane Allgay Errday
Eplc Reaper

I will on the basis that someone separately besides myself judges my character on a pass or fail performance basis. I don't want my character passing if he hasn't earned it.

Mhm. I'll do that part.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:54 pm
If you approve a bloodline/clan application, please add them to their bloodline/clan list. please and thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:23 pm
I was thinking about revamping the bingo book. So, each village will have a bingo book, with set rules on how bounties are established. something like.
attacking the village : 10,000 ryo
Stealing from the village: 20,000 ryo
Attacking shinobi outside of village: 5,000 ryo
Attacking kage: 15,000 ryo
Attacking Host: 10,000 ryo
etc. getting a bounty does not always mean death. the village that posted the bounty may say they want them alive those are normally bounties under 50,000, 50,000-100,000 caught alive or died, anything over 100,000 just bring in death.
or something like that.  

Death_God_Sakura

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:44 am
Death_God_Mito
I was thinking about revamping the bingo book. So, each village will have a bingo book, with set rules on how bounties are established. something like.
attacking the village : 10,000 ryo
Stealing from the village: 20,000 ryo
Attacking shinobi outside of village: 5,000 ryo
Attacking kage: 15,000 ryo
Attacking Host: 10,000 ryo
etc. getting a bounty does not always mean death. the village that posted the bounty may say they want them alive those are normally bounties under 50,000, 50,000-100,000 caught alive or died, anything over 100,000 just bring in death.
or something like that.

I like the idea and since no one else has posted anythign to say about it. I feel you can other move on with your idea or leave it be. I vote for a push forwards, its not a bad idea or has any ill consequences, hell it might even give some people something to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:10 pm
I would like to bring up another idea, this is a small one. instead of have profile threads for each village, we can have people have their own threads. This way it will be easier to track down one's own profile and if something is call into question, like a jutsu or something. The crew and look it up with ease.
have the threads be first post table of contents then the profile for easy navigation.  

Death_God_Sakura

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:26 pm
I like Mito's idea.
Also, I saw the Proposition Board and I'm thinking the Sage Tournament would be a good idea, but have one "League" of the tournament be for the Elemental Sages and their students and the other "League" being for the Summon Sages. Finding the strongest organic sage and the strongest elemental sage might be more orderly than just mixing it all up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:58 am
Alright, I need to know what villages will be open after this arc is over, so that way I can start setting up the bingo books.  

Death_God_Sakura

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:12 pm
I remember talk about a black market were people can sell custom weapons. I would like to create something bigger. A village per say, of scum where missin / wander nin can go and do mission to gain money and renown. The idea just popped in my head.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:18 pm
Death_God_Mito
I remember talk about a black market were people can sell custom weapons. I would like to create something bigger. A village per say, of scum where missin / wander nin can go and do mission to gain money and renown. The idea just popped in my head.

I'll certainly be considering different government types in the future to spice up NUR.

We may begin to have some villages convert from the Kage system to something different. For example, in history, it wasn't all just Kings/Queens. There were noble/merchant republics, there were Emperors/Empresses (who were actually voted in), etc, even in the same time period as each other.

So, we could have a village with no ruling government meant to make deals with rogues and whatnot. It'd be similar to the Akatsuki organization, inviting international rogues to perform duties for it.

Of course, it might be less ideal to actually create.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:22 pm
Unicorn Haiku Guru

I'll certainly be considering different government types in the future to spice up NUR.

We may begin to have some villages convert from the Kage system to something different. For example, in history, it wasn't all just Kings/Queens. There were noble/merchant republics, there were Emperors/Empresses (who were actually voted in), etc, even in the same time period as each other.

So, we could have a village with no rule government meant to make deals with rogues and whatnot. It'd be similar to the Akatsuki organization, inviting international rogues to perform duties for it.

Of course, it might be less ideal to actually create.

Probably, but the idea does sounds like a good Idea. I know one of my character is planning on buying the moon island and become queen, since the island is rule by royalty.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff