Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:04 am
The Oracle looked towards Zalain. " Age has nothing to do with commanding a fragment you must be strong and decisive. If you are to hasty or to emotional you could end up killing everyone, do you still want to take the challenge? " He asked looking at Zalain sternly. The figurine of the dragon hovered around the Oracle, he was unsure about this man's resolve but he was more then willing to give him a chance, as for this Hitomi girl she seemed willing to sacrifice herself, she would be a good match for the Night's Bloom but it was her decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:11 am
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi looked over at Zalain as he asked for the
Sentences of the Judges. She then looked at the Night's Bloom. She slightly nodded to herself and then turned towards the Oracle."Well I believe that I would be compatible with the Night's Bloom, that is if you see it fit for me."she said. Hitomi wanted to know about the others, but she couldn't ignore this feeling she had towards the Night's Bloom. It was as if it called to her some how. But it might also be just her imagination. She wasn't quiet sure, but she was believing that it was calling to her.

-calla lily cat-

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:14 am
User Image

Destiny

Destiny smiled at Kendal and nodded when it was time to leave. Marlo had fallen asleep and shifted until he was able to stand up again. As they headed back to Vackel she frowned. "You know Kendal, I'm worried about my brother..." she said. "I don't know where he is, it's not like him to have a guard or two sent after me" she said. She couldn't help but feel something had happened.

I know my path...
...I am willing to follow it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:16 am
(( Oh wow did I really only name 4...Well that proves I'm only human xp I will name the fifth one now. This will also be my last post for the night, Good Night everyone. ))

The Oracle snapped his fingers creating the fifth fragmen. " Oh I almost forgot about the last Great Fragment " A figurine of a staff like fragment appeared in a flash of light. " This fragment, simply known as Cascading Bonds has several odd abilites, it has the power to bind the natural powers of it's targets, it's powers of sealing and binding are so great that if you were to full wish it this fragment could even seal time in a very specific yet small region. " He said watching the figurine of Night's Bloom float over to Hitomi.  

Nicko1421

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:21 am
User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

he starts to laugh at the oracles comment "who knew the oracle could crack a good joke" he said still giggling a little as he spoke, but he soon regained his composure and looked back at him as serious as he could, letting Hitomi finish he spoke "that fragment is what i am, if people i care about or people i swore to protect are in harms way i will become their halberd." he stands and continues holding his expression " I will be their sword and their shield, I will endure any pain for them so they will know naught, i will destroy any enemy that threatens them so they may be in peace. I will do what i must to protect them even if i lose my life in the process, i will protect them." He said sternly as he stood looking in to the eyes of the oracle. unaware that these were word similar to what his great ancestor use when he wanted to make the souls requiem. {{edit}}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:28 am
User Image

Morrigan Harkness

Morrigan looked at the choices that were presented and nodded. It seemed that their great fragments actually represented them. Running through her hair she saw the fifth fragment. It was a staff. And as much as Fayte hated to admit it...it seemed as if it was made for his little sister. Crossing her legs she smiled at Hitomi even though she didn't want her to take on that responsibility.

Give in to temptation...
...I mean...what's the worst that could happen?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:47 am
{Can someone in the meeting room please give me a small recap or big recap of the whole conversation so i can kinda know where to jump in? Sorry! The times here are different than there.. so i tend to always miss the important stuff!}  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:48 am
♫~Platypus Recaaaaaaap~♬

{(Before I get started I want you to know that this recap only includes what has been happening in the court room.

The people that are in the court room right now:
Fayte
Morrigan
Lunia
Silver
Omotayo
Akatan
Sumiko
Hitomi
Zalain
Oracle
Ashford(although I think she might leave the room?)
Echo

Whats going on:
Fayte starts the meeting by informing everyone of the attack by those three men hidden in black clothing. He also reminds everyone of the attack ten years ago. He also tells Ashford that this must not leak out to anyone else. After hearing this, Silver asked him what they should do. Ashforrd follows what Fayte said and does not tell her father of this attack. Zalain then says that it could be possible that these men have been in the kingdoms getting higher in rake so that they can get closer to them. Morrigan speaks and says that this would be impossible with her at least, because of the great fragment she possesses. She would know the emotions of anyone who might turn against her. Morrigan then goes on talking to Ashford asking her who she was and why she was even there in the meeting room then tells her if she has questions leave them for after the meeting or leave—she is one mean rude lady..lol just kidin but she kinda is xD— . Akatan apologizes for Morrigan and then goes on agreeing with the fact that there could be no traitors in Meracitile. He then tells everyone that these men can not be defeated with brute force—sorry Lunia that means your brute force too hehe—. Fayte then tells Morrigan the Ashford is from a very prominent family and that they run one of the head scientific research labs and were the head of the transporter project it's because of their financial support and information that they have the portals. He goes on to agree with what Zalain said about these men wanting the great fragments.—such greedy men— He tells everyone that since the great fragments are connected by the royal family they cannot take them with out killing the royals first. Once their lives end the connection between their fragments both Divine and Great are severed until the next heir is crowned, if they were to successfully kill one of them, they would have absolute control over the fragments.He then suddenly covered his mouth as he coughed harshly twice.—does Fayte need a cough drop?— He just says the he has been having throat problems and apologizes. Akatan chimes in and says that if it is the great fragments they are after then maybe the Oracle can create a beacon that will attract them? If not, then we'd have to use a leader as bait in order to lure them out. Then the Oracle speaks up—Shut up! The almighty and powerful Oracle speaks— " You're right I could either create a signal similar to that of a Great Fragment, or I could simply create another Great Fragment, although then there would be the issue of who to bind it to, after all that kind of uncontrolled power would kill you all. " he continues saying " However there is still one thing you all seem to be forgetting, and that is the 'why' of this situation you think you know what they want but why, the kind of power that is drawn from a Great Fragment isn't just for show it must be used for something. "—alright go take a break before we go to the next paragraph—

—Alright come back!—Sumiko comes running to the room then enters—with a crap load of information hahaha—. She begins with the aura that they left behind. They weren't completely sure of what it was and where it originally came from. But what they do know is that in large quantities it can be life threatening. The aura starts to eat at white blood cells. Then it releases a toxin based gas that infects the red blood cells. Almost like a poison to the human body.—yumy cells— She then talks about the mark that was given to her and Fayte. She tells them that it is some kind of curse. But there is no way to tell what will happen to you. The curse mark is different for every person so what happens to Fayte, something different will happen to Sumiko. Then the Oracle got up abruptly from his seat and walked over to Sumiko and Fayte's chairs. Without any effort he spun them around in their seats—this guy has no sense of boundaries what so ever— He quickly pulled Fayte's shirt up seeing the mark on his chest. He then looked at Sumiko's, but didn't have to touch her shirt because apparently enough was sticking out from her clothing already. He says nothing then turned their chairs back towards the tables and took his seat again.—very freaky if you ask me..I think Oracle has lost it hehehe—

—No break for you on to next paragraph—Then we go back to the topic of who will be bait and be in charge of a great fragment. There was a lot of discussion about this. Morrigan suggested Lilith, but the Oracle strongly disagreed with that idea. Then Akatan comes in and says that they should give it to someone who's always with them, but never fights. Then Morrigan speaks again saying that Destiny might be a good choice then. But then Fayte strongly disagrees with this because he does not want to bring his little sister in to this fight—aw what a kind big brother he is— The Oracle then speaks once more—okay listen up carefully and if you do YOU GET A STICKER!— "You all need to decide who will acquire the next Great Fragment, but be warned because it is new it's power will be unstable the Fragment will have a mind of it's own so to speak, in other words if yo chose someone with a weak mind the Fragment will lose it's connection and cause another catastrophe like the Tattered Canyon or Memoria, countless lives will be lost in the blink of an eye. " He then raises his hand and fills the room with a 3-D image. 5 total Fragments now floated around the room. He then continued to speak about these great fragments saying, " These are the Fragments that are already in my possession they are all considered Great Fragments, however each one has it's own abilities and drawbacks. There is The Harbinger, which takes the shape of an enormous cannon like device the destructive power of this Great Fragment is rivaled by none. There is also Night's Bloom, which takes the shape of an enormous star shaped crystal which has the ability to create miracles as long as the people believe in it's power. Next there is the Sage's Folly, this peculiar Fragment takes the form of a a blinding white light contained in a floating tower, it has the power to grant a single wish to it's master.Finally there is The Sentence of the Judges which takes the form of a giant western style dragon statue this fragment is the closest thing to alive of any of the fragments I have created, it can create barriers that are as impenetrable as Memoria's and it can 'cleanse' it's domain of things that it's creator sees as a threat. "—i know there there are only four, the last one will come in later, just chill for a while— Akatan then speaks up offering himself to be bait and take one. This surprises Morrigan and she wants to object to him being bait, but she does not. The Oracle then tells Akatan that he can ask his questions about the great fragments and he will answer. He will tell him everything he wants to know. Akatan then asked about what the Night's Bloom, Sentences of the Judges and the Sage's Folly are.Zalain then comes in and says the he will be bait as well. Now Hitomi comes in and finally speaks. She says that she too is willing to offer herself as bait and take one of the great fragments. Morrigan wanted to cry when she heard this. Zalain looked over at Hitomi and thinks to himself saying "no you idiot, it doesn't matter Morrigan wont let her", but then , Morrigna ends up agree to it. And this makes Zalain mad. He wants to yell out in objection to it, but keeps it in.—here Morrigan have a tissue just in case and Zalain you can have this pillow to scream in— The Oracle then tells Akatan and everyone else about the three that Akatan picked. He goes on saying, "Alright I will start with the Night's Bloom. It's power like I said comes from the hope of the person it's connected to. For example let's say you were trying to save a little girl from a fire yet there was no way you could save her. If you were to fully believe in your heart that you could save her then through the powers of the Night's Bloom the flames would vanish and be absorbed into the Fragment leaving the little girl completely fine. Then we have the Sentences of the Judges, one of my personal favorites this almost alive Fragment is by far the hardest to control, on it's wings rests 7 orbs which when activated spread through the region creating a barrier that is nearly impossible to breech. Also the spheres act as attacks drawing in energy from around it they fire a devastating beam of energy that wipes out what the wielder considers a threat. In other words if you were to consider spider a threat every spider like creature within it's reach would be killed by it's might. Finally there is the Sage's Folly a very interesting Fragment, possibly one of the most dangerous. The actual fragment itself is the blinding white light that grants wishes, it resides in a floating tower when the one connected to this fragment entered the tower and sees the light they are asked to make a wish, and no matter what that wish is it will come true, however you must be very specific when the wish is granted you get only one wish and if you are to vague the tower may not know what you mean."

—I know another paragraph—Akatan then decides to have the Sage's Folly. The Oracle says that he can have it and the 3-D image of it hovers over to Akatan to show that it would be his, but —yes there's a catch xD— he tells that he must test his skills first, because he cannot and will not just give out these powers.He then tells then that there will be limiters on the great fragments just like the ones that the royals possess have limiters on their powers. Fayte then asks the Oracle if it will be a trial or a test or something different, but we never hear the answer. Zalain then asks if he may take the Sentences of the Judges. The Oracle didn't give it to him right away because he if not sure if it is right for him if he has the resolve for it. Zalain then tells him, "that fragment is what i am, if people i care about or people i swore to protect are in harms way i will become their halberd. I will be their sword and their shield, I will endure any pain for them so they will know naught, i will destroy any enemy that threatens them so they may be in peace. I will do what i must to protect them even if i lose my life in the process, i will protect them." The Oracle then remembers about the last on and tells everyone about it. A figurine of a staff like fragment appeared in a flash of light and then he say's " This fragment, simply known as Cascading Bonds has several odd abilities, it has the power to bind the natural powers of it's targets, it's powers of sealing and binding are so great that if you were to full wish it this fragment could even seal time in a very specific yet small region. "Hitomi then choices the Night's Bloom because she saw the they would be compatible. The Oracle let her have it, the 3-D image of the Night's Bloom goes over to her.

Oh and If you don't wish to read this I will make a
very tiny recap for you lazy people.....>3< so don't
be afraid to ask. You don't have to be ashamed about
being to lazy to read it all

Alright I know its a lot to read, but its much better then having to read all the posts right? This will also hopefully sum it up and still give you a lot of what has happened. I hope you enjoyed reading it and liked my little comments xD
—crud is HOLY! This took like one or two hours to do 0o—
)}

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:15 am
(OMG I just read that whole thing and thought my head was going to explode! Not a good idea to read it since I've only been awake like 20 minutes and 10 were speant reading it sad )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:23 am
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal looked at her and frowned to be honest he was a little worried too since most of the people they knew weren't back yet. "Yeah I'm worried as well maybe we should see if we can find them" He said. He looked down "....if only we knew where to look" He said. He thought for a moment "We could always try a spell but I haven't trained my spells in a while" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:02 am
User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at Kendal and smiled. It was a good idea to use rather than run to the palace and video scan every kingdom. "Yes, Kendal please try, the only way you can get better is to utilize your abilites" she said in a confident tone with him.

I know my path...
...and I'm prepared to follow it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:12 am
(Now that's a recap. I personally enjoyed that. 3nodding )  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:13 am
User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal looked at Destiny "Alright lets hope this works" He said. He then took her hands. "Powers of our spirits rise course unseen across the sky go to them and settle there go to them who call us near" He chanted. They then glowed for a moment before making a flash of light and then appeared near Fayte. He then fell into Destiny exhausted from the amount of power it took to use the spell.

(Yes I improvised on a spell I saw on t.v. and I hope no one minds us poping in)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:26 am
User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at Kendal as he passed out, Marlo quickly caught him. Looking at where Fayte was she sat on Marlo as he began to run at highspeeds. The wind coursed through her long white hair. They were now in Vackel and she was racing towards the portal to Damascus. "Excuse me..." she said trying to avoid hitting people. Marlo had finally made it to the portal as they went through they entered through Demasca. As they approached the palace a few guards stood in their way. "...um...excuse me, but I'm trying to see my brother...Fayte" she said. The guards nodded as they stepped aside. "Marlo, watch Kendal" she said as they were now in the palace, Marlo laying on his stomach and Kendal on his back. Destiny went to the room with all the leaders as she approached Fayte, she hugged him. "I'm so happy that you are safe" she said smiling. "I thought something bad had happened to..." she paused as she jumped away from him. It was the curse. "Fayte...who cursed you?" she asked.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:12 am
[
Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo eye's had widen slightly in surprise once he was told who the man was, he looked to the Oracle and Nodded. "My aplogies Sir, just that I never knew you could take on such a form." He stated, the aura he gave off was indded identical to the Oracles but still he just had to ask. Once the meeting started, they were all contributing to solutions, reasons, plans, all Omotayo did was sit there for now until he had something to add. As they went on about creating another set of Great Fragments, and that they need somone who was strong enoughmentally to use them then he began to think of nominating himself even though he believed in more hand to hand combat, but before he could someone had beat him to it, Morrigan had nominated him to wield one of five fragments and hearing four thoroughly explained he wanted to be sure one to fist hit him. "Mr. Oracle, May I have a description of the Harbinger?" He asked as even though he said it maybe the strongest, he wanted to choose wisely, and save someone else the stress, since he was royalty within Damascus, though not by blood of the Camer's, he was from one of the royal families and he should be able to handle the excess stress it, or atleast that's what he thought since someone said a little earlier.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games