Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 am

((Lol i get that every year XD))

Salem looked at Chi leave and then at John "You really are playing with your life now....You people really think he can't kill you without killing her...John come to the temple I need to show you something..." he said.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:55 am

((I dnt expect u 2 know who that iz cuz he's a country singer))

"I'll think about it," John said and sat back sown at his desk.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:24 pm

He isghed and lifted john up "Unless you wanna die today....I would suggest you come now.." he said dragging him out.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:30 pm

chi sat on her bed thinking about what she just did to save katie "i should have thought this through a bit better" she said to herself and went to the kitchen and ate

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:45 pm

John pushed himself away from Salem. "If you want something from me, I suggest you tell me what's going to happen first."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 pm

He looked at him "I am taking you to a level in the temple kabal has no idea about...Seriously....unless you wanna die...I would suggest you follow...you need something to protect you from him.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:10 pm

John rolled his eyes. "Alright. I'll humor you for now."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:15 pm

He nodded and led john to the temple and going to the last level that held a gem he ran up and grabbed it 'Eat it..." HE SAI.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:20 am

John simply raised an eyebrow. "Why?" he asked. he didn't really trust this guy very much.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:00 pm

He sighed "Because Kabal can't touch whoever has eaten this...how do you think His father managed to live this long?"he said and looked at him "Kabal will be coming back tomorrow and if he manages to find out....well...what katie did to his temple will be happening to you and this entire town." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:43 pm

chi sat on her bed, it was weird, through her new bond with john she could feel his emotions slightly and it made her laugh how much he didnt trust salem.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:14 pm

"Right....that thing's probably going to kill me the instant I eat it. No thanks. I will handle Kabal. I'm not as weak as I used to be."

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:41 pm

He laughed "And he is stronger than he used to be...and besides if you do beat him and he falls into a corrupted...you and I know...he will kill you...and then he will go into Armageddon stage two..Holy arrows won't work as well in that stage." he said.he held john mouth open and shoved it down his throat and it did nothing but put a barrier around him "There..." he said "Don't b***h about it either..." he said and vanished "Its not coming out either!!" a voice called.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 pm

((stepping on a tack does NOT feel good... mad ))

John heaved a sigh. "I really don't like that dude," he muttered and walked out of the temple. He began to wonder where Nikki was, but she didn't really matter to him.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Anubis walked around town until he saw john and he shook his head "John be careful....You better watch out for Nikki...something doesn't seem right about her." he said and turned into a jakal and ran off looking for katie.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games