Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:56 pm
Luna smiles"I was just exploring this floor.. and I am not sure. They look as they go to the same room and yet they don't"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:30 pm
Massasooni rolls his eyes. "Fine, exploring for the trap room..." He then shrugs. "Maybe... they possess some sort of... magic to it?"  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:59 pm
"I don't feel any magic at all"She smiles then reaches for one of the door handle.She opens it and pulls the door open.There was a wall but the room was pitch black inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:29 pm
He looks in with an eyebrow raised. "Yes... but is that normal?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:16 am
"For this please..Yes"She said then looks inside.SHe lifted a hand and lets a small ball of fire appear over her hand and walk inside"Don't worry this wont destroy anything"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:49 pm
Massasooni shrugs. "Yeah, for now... we'll see." He said before looking around as he steps in, searching threw the glow of the fireball to look threw the room.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:00 pm
She smiles as the room lite up she could see it was a bed room.. But it was one she knew.She walks around touching everything then she saw a dress that had been left on the bed.She walks to it and touches it"Mama..."She said low.Luna remember her mother wearing this dress
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:15 pm
Massasooni thought about saying as a joke "No, it's a dress.", but felt it wasn't a good time. He shrugs. "Well... then... this is... your mother's room perhaps?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 am
Luna blinks as if coming out of it"It must have been a long time ago..I remember her wearing this dress once but never again"She strokes the fabric."At least I have more things of my mother"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:08 pm
Massasooni glances around. "Alright, as long as your ot burning them..." He says with a shrug.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:11 pm
"Its not my mother stuff I will be burning but my sire things and his family"She said then walks out of the room then looks at the other door. She touches the wood but then she felt something and pulled back fast and held her hand which was burning.Luna glared at the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:12 pm
Massasooni shrugs, following a bit. "Well, yeah I me--" He stops, watching as she decides to reach for the new door, but pulls her hand back as if it were burnt by the door. He tilts his head. "... Something wrong?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:17 am
Luna curses in many difference ancient dead language then said"Yeah you can say that"She glares at the door and spoke long in ancient babylonian about how she hates her family and how stupid could they be for using an ancient best from their past as a guard.She was born in the Babylonian time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:23 pm
Massasooni sighs, shruging some. "What, there's some spell on that door?" He guessed, looking around the hall for a few seconds.  

Shadowing Death

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:50 pm
Ira put her cup down and wrapper her arms around his neck and kissed him with passion.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games