Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:09 pm
"demons, gowns and plushies are not known for there resurecting capabilities"
record says as if reciting an after thought

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:18 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:22 pm
"actualy most such oposition was rather deftly taken care ofby a previous jarian leader and we now only suffer attacks on the financial front if at all"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:39 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:23 pm
record paused a moment pondering over this
"i can garantee it from any Future enemy...and if a mess does occur the jarians will dispatch it before it can cause you trouble.
and i also have some things that would intrest the clan leader from the information i gathered"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:36 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:12 pm
record floated down leaning against the tree "i have time"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:50 am

While walking back being draged toward the house by Vincent, Campbridge gave a quik look toward Ventabre hoping to get a glance at the book but he then notice the unexpected visitor.

"Hey, Vince? Did we learn that this house was hunted while I was gone?" He asked his friend.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:19 pm
Lone_Heart

While walking back being draged toward the house by Vincent, Campbridge gave a quik look toward Ventabre hoping to get a glance at the book but he then notice the unexpected visitor.

"Hey, Vince? Did we learn that this house was hunted while I was gone?" He asked his friend.

Vincent stopped and let go of Campbridge. He turned to him, puzzled. "Not that i know of.. why?" He said to the man gently. He then looked to the new visitor. He hadnt even heard the person come in. He shook his head. What the hell is wrong with me lately? He sighed and turned back to Campbridge.
"I dunno" He shrugged. "You hungry? I wouldnt mind getting something to eat. But well have to go around the house and not through it. Caly is working on the first level and she doesnt want intrusions."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:38 pm

"Well, there is some gosth over there" said Campbridge to Vinvent. "And of course, where do you want to go this time?" He then asked him. HE sudenly stoped moving and looked toward the horizon. "Is it me or...I hear some old-ish music...?Nha sorry I must be daydreaming"

No to far from there, the beautiful man and his beautiful sister where walking in a beautiful was in this not-so-beautiful city. They where verry beautifully disapointed in it. None of the house they had beautifully saw was beautiful. In fact, they where plain ugly. But then suddenly, the beautiful man stoped in a beautiful way and beautifully pointed whit his beautiful finger toward that beautiful old house that was in front of him.
"Oh! Ma chere magnific soeur! My beautiful sister! Look! Look at this beautiful house! Of course, the beautiful harms of time are on it but we can still sence the feeling of the past! This is what we where looking for! Oui! oui!"

His beautiful sister moved her beautiful eyes to look at the house. The then beautifully claped her beautiful hands together. She then made litle beautiful jumps.
"Mon chere frere! My dear brother! What a beautiful discovery you made there! It is just plain ugly right now but I know it was a beautiful thing long ago. Let us beautifully revive it! Oui! Oui!"

The beautiful siblings put their beautiful hands together and walk beautifully toward the door. The man then beautifully knocked at the door. "Is someone ici?" He asked with his beautiful voice  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:50 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:15 pm
record smiled "sorry i can only manipulate jarian possesions you will to have to answer the door"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:10 am
---  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:53 am
The beautiful woman was starting to get a beautiful sence of sadness around her beautiful face. She then turn to her beautiful brother with a beautiful grace. She put her beautiful hand on her beautiful forhead making her beautiful expression of sadness even more clear.
"Ohhhh Mon Chere Frere! This isn't anybody home! What a sadness! What a badluck! What a tragedy! Why must we, who are beautiful have to live such sad moment! This is not fair! Injustice!"
She exclamed in her beautiful voice.

The beautiful man grab his sister in a beautiful way. The same expression of a beautiful sadness was also on his beautiful face.
"Ma chere soeur! Que je comprend votre douleur! I understand you pain so much! We will not be able to make this place as beautiful as us. What a Shame!"
It is then, at that verry same beautiful moment that a sound reach his beautiful ears.
"Mais qu'est-ce? But what is that sound?" He then beautifully said talking about Ventabre falling in the boxes.

((Gha, I swear that by the end of the week, I'll hate the word "beautiful"))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:05 pm
record poked her head through the fence and looked down "are you alright?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games