Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:36 am
(And....seven hour time skip. The UNS are at the base of the Appalachian mountains. The Fallen Phoenix are near and The Night Owls are there as well. Also now, the Heralds should be hot on the trail of the first piece of their large puzzle. And it's nearing night. Just wanted to throw that in there.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:53 am
( lol so much for itachis training session. I suppose we should just say it was eventful or something like one of those off camera training anime use all the time? )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 pm
(That's cool)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:49 pm
(( I'm just assuming it's cold on the Appalachian Mountains. ))

Lucien sat overlooking the mountain, it's cold brisk air felt good against his skin. Lucien wore a buttoned long slim black coat with a blue scarf wrapped around his neck. In his hand was a porcelain cup containing fine tea. He gently blew on the steaming drink as he looked over the mountain range. " I was never a person for cold. " He said softly. He looked towards the base it was a sturdy base, he just wondered when this mission would continue, he didn't mind not being incharge of this one, it gave him a small break.

Dante stood up from his seat at a computer screen. He stretched his arms and looked out the wall window of their base on the Appalachians, he knew the UNS was here but so far there had been an uneasy stableness between them, he wasn't a man to go searching for an attack, but he knew Thomas his lack of assault worried him a little.

Anderson stood outside being a controller of the cold reaches of space the cool temperatures of the mountains didn't bother him. He looked into the sky and then into the distance. " What have we accomplished over the course of time? Not much. " He sat down on a large rock sticking out of the ground. " We're just batting back and forth waiting for the other to make a mistake. How sad I suppose. " He was feeling like Robert Frost sitting on a rock and looking at Nature, he didn't consider himself a transindentalist in any sense of the word but he found the scenery very comforting.

Sibal leaned against his usual wall, his eyes closed and arms folded he had been shipped to the mountain range before the others, there was no point in taking him to their main base if he was going to be taken here. He opened his eyes they glistened as his brain processed information given to him by a small wire which attatched into his spineal cord. His eyes lit up with different color lines representing different categories of information right now he was processing history down to the last date and event known to the UNS memory banks, which were updated personally by Lucien himself.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:51 pm
Thomas had once again shaken hands with the president. The seal over the appalachian mountain had been placed and now there were guards scouring the area searching for anything out of the ordinary. Any spikes in radiation, any weird noise. If anything was amiss, the U.S. and the U.N.S would be the first on the case. For Thomas though, he wanted only one thing. He'd need any leader from the opposing teams to show up. If just that could happen, then he'd have his wish. His face-wide grin appeared again and glistened against the rising moon. Overhead loomed Lucien whom at some point in time, he talk to. "Everything is going according to plan. Heh, just when I thought that this generation had learned something."

~~~

Thomas hovered over the leaning tower of Piza looking down at it. He found it odd how it leaned, but he didn't pay it much mind for even he knew that beneath it was a mixture of mud and dirt. The weight of the tower was astonishing, but still, it's structure made him think. He speed of with thunder crackling behind him to Sabrina's location.

~~~

Roulin and Moli stood behind Dante. Roulin was busy cracking his knuckles while his brother was occupied with actually paying attention. "So what's the game plan for tonight Dante?" asks Roulin. "I mean, they've sealed off the place. Either they're trying to draw us out, or there really is something there. The only thing I think we can do is check."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:01 pm
Demios walked in to the room and herd Roulin. He was back to himself although the Raven had tweaked his personality. He was more aggressive now and had a dark presence to him. "Their probably just waiting for us, but I don't mind I've been itching for a chance to try out my more powerful magic" He said. He looked at Dante one of the few people who knew he had the beast in him. He wondered what Dante was waiting for it seemed like a waste of time to wait. He then turned to Roulin "With the UNS so close I'm surprised you haven't tried to contact Amara" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:23 pm
" Oh? you both seem so anxious for a fight, how unbecoming of you two. " Dante said as he looked back at Roulin, Moli, and Demios. " Alright we've done enough waiting. Night Owls let's remind the UNS why we're the best. And if you run into a man called Thomas, don't you dare fight him, he's not like Che or myself he doesn't hold a sense of mercy or honor he'll cut you down as if you were a blind child in a den of wolves. " He couldn't stress this point enough. He grabbed a small object off the table, it was covered by a cloth. He then looked towards the window wall, he pressed a button on the actual wall and the window slid up bursting them with frigid air. " Night Owls, stay safe, I expect to see this many faces when we make it back. " He turned to them and smiled. He waved and leapt out the window their base was located near a steep cliff. Dante plummeted towards the ground before a pair of tattered wings shot from his back carrying him towards the UNS base. " Silence Squad move out! " Dante shouted. Dozens of snowy white blures could be seen shooting through the mountain, the Silencer Squad was one of Dante's militaristic units specialized to killing soldiers and owls, they were good not good enough to kill the ranking officers of the 4 groups but strong enough to deal with simple secret service. Dante looked ahead and smiled. " I'm coming for you. "

Anderson laughed as they were given the word to go. He ran towards a wall and burst into silverish mist as he hit it, his body dispersing htrough the wall and out into the open air of the mountain. His body reformed flying through the sky the best thing about being on a mountain was that he was closer to his source of power, the celestial heavens. He could be seen riding on rays of brilliant sunlight like that of the dawn. He smiled brightly as the brilliant light from the heaven's bent to his will.

Lucien's eyes opened as he felt massive amounts of power coming towards their base. " Looks like the fun has just begun. " He said with a smile. His body dispersed into mist and reformed near Thomas. " Looks like our friends have finally decided to attack. So, leader, what are our orders? Erase them from existance? Or will we let them self destruct as the enemies of the United States for attacking the president? Or perhaps you have some alterior motive. Someone like you doesn't share their plans with their team, I would have to be as stupid as a normal person to believe you were doing this for the shallow reasons you've told us. " Lucien snapped his fingers signalling Sibal. " Sibal go entertain our guests, release Project 1: Sibal Army. "

Sibal looked up from his position.
" Orders: Stall Night Owls
Threat: High
Request: Release Project 1
Rate of success: .02% "
" Don't worry Sibal I know that project 1 won't stop them, they're just copies of you, I expect you however to at least be able to kill one of them, do not disappoint me. "
" Understood. " Sibal said as he started to head towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:48 pm
Roulin looked over to Demios with a somewhat confused stare. "She's on the other team remember? The last thing I want to do is give her away right now." His purple eyes returned to where Dante had stood and he sighed remorsefully. "Sorry I snapped on you. Thomas is here, but we can't fight him let alone beat him...only Che knew his weakness. C'mon. Let's just take down who we can in the time we have." Roulin took Demios' and Moli's hands before teleporting closer to the sealed point near the mountain's range.

~~~

"C'mon son. You should know your leader by now. I'm doing this because I want to. I'm doing this because the United States has asked me to. No more, no less." Thomas looked down at his underling, his mouth hidden by the nighttime now. "As for your mission, it's a bit different. Engage them, but back retreat towards me at such a slow pace, they don't notice it until it's too late. Bait and switch if you catch my drift." After assigning his order, the dark man simply looked forward with anticipation. "If they want the president, they'll have to get through me and that's just not going to fly."

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:13 pm
Khalifa stood in the same room as the others with his back against the wall, he had his arms crossed and his eye's closed while the other spoke. He knew all to well what was about to happen and what he needed to do so it was no reason for him to speak at the moment, all he needed was the word to move out. When Dante spoke and gave the signal to go a smile appeared on his face as he ran towards the exit, and completed several flips before he free fell towards the base, the half of his clothing fluttering in the wind. "Let the fun begin!"

Omotayo felt the power of many Owls heading towards them with a sizable amount each so he knew exactly who they were, he had expected them to show though not this quickly. Omotayo was dressed in his usual flashy suits and shoes but was prepared for the battle that was becoming, all he waited on now was for the orders. Omotayo smiled as it was becoming dark as the night was falling upon them and on top of that he was closer to the heavens where his cosmic abilities were all the more stronger.

Noah had become close to finding his targets, the pieces of the gun they were searching for would be one soon, he wasn't sure wear the pieces were but the spirits he was controlling could detect a strange energy in several places. One particular spirit who was some where in the cold, near the Appalachian Mountain and the energy there was enormous and he knew that the teams were beginning to gather there. A lustful smirk appeared on his face and he immediately took off, making his way towards the mountain, there was strong currents of air coming from his feet and hands propelling him at accelerated speeds.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:30 pm
Sabrina had found a lead and waited for Thomas. When he reached her she smiled. "So I've narrowed down are search Thomas...The Vatican..." she trailed off. "Let's get this thing and kill those wretched beings possessing those little snots" she said.

Amara felt a little closer to Lucien after speaking with him. Now they were in the moutains as she wore a white suit in fur to keep her warm. When they were given their targets she smirked. She waited near the seal poin of the mountain as she saw Roulin, Demios and Moli there smirking at them. "So I'm guessing you all are trying to get in..." she said. "Well...you'll have to get through me" she said looking at them. Glancing at Roulin's future actions and sealed off his ability of absorbtion and teleporting. "Sorry Roulin...can't have you gaining new abilities and teleporting" she said. She looked over towards Demios and smiled. "I see my counterpart now inhabits the body" she said to him as the phoenix and Amara's pesonalities had merged as she spoke to him. "call me crazy...but you all can turn around and I'll look the other way...if you not...then I'll be foreced to fight you" she said.

Kira had received her orders to go with Amara as she appeared next to Amara solidifying. She looked at Demios then to Roulin, and then she saw Moli as her eyes widened. She couldn't believe she would be seeing him again...but not under circumstances like this. "Moli...what are you?" she asked him in shock.

Noel had been amongst the people in white, as they began to move out she did as well. The architechure seal appeared in her eye as the white lightning began to rage like it had a mind of its own attacking and striking down their opponents.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:42 pm
"Eh. Just who I wanted to see." Roulin combed his fingers through his hair in annoyance at the Phoenix. He didn't know that their personalities had become one, but either way, he only wanted to see Amara at the moment. Not to fight her. Only Demios knew about their once relationship. "I really don't want to fight you Amara. Honestly." Roulin began. "But if I have to to get this mission done, then so be it."

Moli, who stood between Demios and Roulin, looked at the Phoenix with a somewhat blank expression. "I do not want to hit a girl today..." He was snapped from his trance when his name was called out and his eyes quickly found the source. It was Kira. Why was she here? This was no place for her, but her presence was no coincidence. "Kira! Get outta here! This is a warzone now!" Apparently infatuated, he couldn't piece together that she was part of one of these teams.

~~~

"Omotayo." Thomas called out to his other subordinate. "It's time for you to show off what you can really do. They're out there. You know your mission. If any of you need help, then I'll be right behind you." Thomas could hear the president's chopper revving up and taking off. This brought a grin to his face. Only would wiping out his competition bring a full on grin now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:11 am
Amara looked at Roulin with a stale expression. "Well..." she said as she removed her trusted thieve's blades in an offensive position, "I'm guessing we might as well get this done" she said as she ran towards him, swinging her left arm, and performing an axe kick towards him.

Kira looked at Moli. "I'm supposed to be here...what are you doing here?" she asked him curiously. Piecing things together she looked at him. "I work for the UNS...are you with the Night Owls?" she asked him curiously.

Sabrina waited for Thomas response looking at him and formulating a plan on how to get their part of the gun.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:35 am
"If that's how you want it..." Roulin extracted two swords of bone from the palms of both his hands and lifted them in an cross to block against Amara's axe kick. He pushed upward, throwing her leg back and jabbed the right sword at her torso. For anyone else, he would've combined the attack with his power of superspeed, but against Amara, he couldn't. The point of the sword shot forward quickly, but not as blindingly fast as it could've.

~~~

"You work for who?" Moli asked in somewhat of a suprised yell. "The U.N.S? Are you kidding me? That's who we're here to...to stop." His mind spoke kill, but his lips spoke otherwise. "Kira....c'mon. I know you can do better than that. It's the U.N.S. Do you know who your being lead by?"

~~~

Thomas appeared next to Sabrina in a bright flash of light. Blue sparks leapt from him and dissipated before hitting the ground below. "I'm assuming you've found something in Vatican City?" His eyes wandered down to the streets and people below and narrowed into a distasteful stare. "Lead the way Earth. The quicker we find something, the quicker we'll have an advantage."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:40 am
Omotayo heard his name being called and the source immediately came into his view as he looked towards Thomas. He then received his order to go out and have a little fun, its been a while since Omotayo been in a real fight so he hadn't let loose but this would be that time. "Yeah, yeah I'm on it." He stated with a calm and laid back tone of voice. Omotayo cracked a smirk on his face as he walked towards the exit, once he reached it he looked around to find his opponent. At first glance Omotayo would look as if he was just some agent but looks can be deceiving, taking off his shades he continued to walk out into the open. Roulin, Moli, and Demios were the only ones on the ground so he would most likely start with one of them.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:45 am
Amara looked at Roulin as she was pushed backwards and the spear came towards her torso as she looked at the sword, using her probability manipulation, just barely missed getting hit, looking at his eyes she smiled as she head butted Roulin as she attempted to pierce Roulin.

Kira looked at Moli. Why did he have such an effect on her? "They took me in and helped me when nobody else would...this is my family" she told him. "I know that Thomas is above all of this and I wouldn't dare even cross that man" she told him. "Moli...please....leave" she told him.

Sabrina looked at him. "That's what several sources say" she told him. "yes" she said agreeing as they made their way towards the vatican. "So what do you think the world would be like if Mind and Body were still alive?" she asked him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games