Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:02 pm
((awwwz.. if i knew you i'd come bake you sumthin x3 ))
User Image
Yeah, I get it, you're an outcast. Always under attack, always coming in last
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything. I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**.
So paranoid, watch your back!

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

The young vixen smiled, "Life's too short to take things seriously. Its best to get what knowledge you can." She told him, then noticed his frown. he seemed a bit depressed. She blinked, her smile fading. "Thats not very nice to do.." She stated, "I bet they were just all jealous of you.. your too cool for them anyway." She teased, smirking. Her yellow eyes seemed to hide secrets, hidden thoughts, a long past. Her eyes flashed over the wolf once more, going over how big he was. Her nose twitched, catching his scent before turning around slightly. She thought she heard something.. all well. She shrugged and turned back to the wolf. "So what do you do now? Surely not mope around thinking your a horrible fighter.. I bet you could take one of them berr's down easy!" she said, pumping her fist once and grinning. "We should totally tag battle them once and a while.. sound good?" She said, "I know i'm short.. but I'm as good a fighter as-." The vixen turned her attention to something up in the tree's, a flapping of small wings, and the twittering of the small taunting bird above. The vixen raised a clawed finger. "Hold that thought.." She said, leaping high to catch a branch, her tail whipping around behind her as she clambered up "gracefully" and crawled her way up onto the branch before hopping up swiftly after the bird. She stopped after a few meters, the branches starting to get thinner. The bird seemed to yell at her, taunting the vixen to climb higher. She sat crouched on a limb that slightly moved in the breeze. Her ears were down, her face pissed off. "Stupid b*****d ruining my fun.. I'll get you." She growled, another pop coming from the fox anthro. Smoke blew off from around the vixen and a small red fox lept after the bird, leaving nothing where the young anthro had been sitting.
The fox scurried quickly after the startled bird, leaping into the air with it's paws outstretched before catching itself on a limb before she fell to her death. The bird flew away, off into the distance. The fox's ears drooped and she quickly receeded back down the tree. She landed next to the wolf, and started to lick the bottoms of her paws, a bit of bark was caught in between her toes. "Jackass had it coming.. stupid wings." he muttered when she finished, then looked back up to the wolf for a response. "Honestly I don't know why I still try.. guess its just more amusing than rabbits." she said casually, as if nothing particular had happened.. as if the two were good friends.

• • •

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain
That the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:33 pm
((Well thanks anyways biggrin . I'm sure your a very good cook.))
Marco blinked, not expecting any of what had happened. He smiled and looked down at her. This vixen was just full of surprises. Marco chuckled listening to her. In all his travels he had never met anyone as entertaining as her. "You just need to know how to knock them out of the sky I suppose." He looked up at the sky and began to remember it was morning and he hadn't gotten any sleep that night. He yawned tiredly. "If I don't get some sort of rush I'll end up passing out." He muttered.

MrTomGero

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:11 pm
(( heheh.. i use to burn water before i took foods class.. don't know HOW i survived.. all well XD least the class was easy. ))
User Image
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything. I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**.

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

The vixen stood, placing her weight on either leg for a few, then the next, her attention span lengthening somewhat. This wolf was interesting.. more so than "Blacksie". At least this guy didn't act like she was mental. But she guessed "Blacksie" had good reason for it. She shook her fur out, getting a bit antsy to unleash her energy in the daylight. She smiled as she laid her head to the side, yawning once, "sounds easy enough.. but its harder than it looks being my sizes.. guess i'm not built right.. or i just need to catch one by surprise.. almost got that one back there.. wait. Pass out?!" She said, jumping back to her feet and twiddling her ears at distant noises before she laid her gaze on him with a sarcastic look in her eye. "If you just start laying around comfortably like your a fat lazy old berr you'd end up like Blacksie.. And all he does is lay around in a dinky old cave soaking his paws in a flash-puddle like a skanky old queer." She said quickly in a "matter-of-factly" voice, giving him a "i'm going to laugh but i'm serious", look. She let one laugh get out with her breath before taking in another one. "And I would not advise that.." She stated, looking over her shoulder before returning to face the wolf, she smiled indifferently. "But hey.. if you wanna act like one of them wolf's in the mountains then go ahead.. The act like they own the place. I mean really.. Whats with those looks they were giving me.. like I was the queer? Jackasses don't know their own tails from a berr.. god it looked like they were eating rocks and s**t up there.. I mean do they EVER get out to take a walk? god.. they could use a good bath too.. stunk like skunk s**t up there." She ranted on to herself, acting like she was about to laugh. "I mean, like really.. what crawled up Their asses and died?" She joked around, not really meaning what she said but saying it anyway.

• • •

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:05 am
(..... the HELL has been going on? I'm a little lost as to what exactly has happened since I've been gone.....)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:16 am
((Well, we now have a hyper active fox running around. Plus a dragon showed up and is heading for Bakher, but thats pretty much it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:27 am

(( *looks around suspiciously* .. *points at tom and says quietly* i'd kinda just go with what he said.. ))

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:06 am
(I got the dragon part..... and I'm wondering if Kotestu can read my mind, as I was brainstorming ideas about a dragon character for Bakher to either fight and kill, or just interact with. The hyperactive fox, I'm not so sure about.....I'll leave it up to Kotestu to introduce his dragon to my Gryphon, anyway..... )

Bakher coughed, then blinked his eyes as voices intruded on his dreams. Such pleasant dreams too, but he'd already started the whole wake up process, and now he lay on his side, exactly as he had gone to sleep, with a single, immediately noticeable difference; his front ankles were now no longer puffy and hypersensitive, and he slowly rolled upright, gingerly putting weight on his forepaws, and trilled happily as no incredible spikes of agony came. Just then, he noticed that another newcomer had apparently come, as he smelled more vulpine scent, and wondered were the source of it was.

Slowly turning around, he witnessed a anthropomorphic fox, the source of the new scent, jumping after something in the trees. He drew himself back on his haunches, his tail curled around his forefeeet, and cleared his throat when the fox finalyl gave up.

"You'll neverrrr catch anything that way, my good fox.... trrrry something.... sneaky, next time."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:41 am
Laren sat in one of the anti-chambers in the bear den while they spoke among themselves. They had agreed not to kill him due to there past history together. i still can't believe he remembered me after so long. Laren noticed that the stranger had left him as the bears came in. He ignored it and layed down.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:06 am
Larka jerked awake with a growl. She'd been having the nightmare again. She shook herself and stood wobbly on her feet. She looked around her and blinked a few times. Though her vision was blurry, she could see that she had collapsed from exhaustion somewhere inside the tunnels of the Den. She could barely remember going to look for Asiril and then a particular rock looked quite comfy.

She stretched her aching limbs and sniffed her way to the entrance. There in the sunlight, she stretched again and yawned before shaking her fur out. She had to find the male Fox soon, but first she needed some food and a little walk outside in the fresh air.

The she-Wolf turned in the direction of the kills that were stored away. The Unicorn still had some meat on its bones, so she decided to finish it off before moving onto the Bear in a different meal. She picked meat off the ribs and the hip bones. She licked out some marrow until she was sated enough to walk back outside and begin her scan of the perimeter of their territory.

~~~~~

Nomaki had finally caught the buck she'd been following all night. She wearily dragged it back to her side of the mountain. Vadi chirped and twirled in her hair, lending absolutely no help to her cause.

The Tigress growled as she hoisted up her and Vadi's meal for the next week up onto her shoulders and tried to hike her way up the mountain as the sun crept up the horizon. She had to move quickly or else she would be easily spotted against the green, grey, and brown of the mountain.

She pushed herself faster, but her right foot slipped and she took a painful tumble back down the two feet she had just climbed. The carcass was thrown from her shoulders and she lay temporarily breathless on the ground. Dazed, she coughed and choked to get her breath back as she tried sitting up. Thankfully, she'd made no noise other than the sound of scraping rocks. She had to thank her father at least for training her through pain.

She slowly and stiffly stood and shook her head. Gritting her teeth, Nomaki walked back over to the Buck and lifted it back on her shoulders. Vadi had securely braided himself in her hair, so he was fine. Unfortunately, the sun was too high for her to safely climb the mountain. Time for plan B: find shelter in the Forest.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:20 am
Marco shook his head noticing the slight sarcasm in her voice. "Might want to keep some of those comments to yourself." He told the vixen. He stretched and stood up. "Think I'll go for a walk." He said and began to head into the forest. Marco needed to clear his head, plus he was looking for something to help him stay awake."Reaper." He said as he walked away from the tree. A Black Hawk-Eagle suddenly flew out of the tree, he had been hidden in the branches shadows. The eagle followed behind him as he walked into the forest.  

MrTomGero

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:30 pm
(( i can kinda tell my character isn't going to be the MOST loved out 'o them :3 ))
User Image

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

The shameless young Kitsune swiftly hopped sideways, giving the wolf some room as he moved around. She stifled a laugh, "Take a joke old man Jesus." she said, then turned her attention to a distant smell, the rough voice of the Gryphon retching her sensitive ears. They went down, and she let out a nervous laugh, not expecting the voice to be of that of a powerful gryphon's. She had heard of them.. and had even run from them several times in her day.. It was best to stay on their good side. She managed to regained herself from the awkward moment. "Thanks for the tip.. better be on your guard now! Never know when I might show out of no where Mr Grryphon!" she teased the gryphon in her odd way of speech, smiling. He was in fact part bird, so she could joke about that.. right? She better not stay for long, thankfully "Blue-Red-eyes" quickly gave her an excuse to leave. Quickly the young kitsune darted after the wolf. "-I'll come with you Blue-Red-eyes!" She stated, flanking his right side and keeping up somewhat. She quickened her paws, moving to his other side to stare over at his left eye. Her ears were up, alert like a puppy's. "Unless, that is, you don't want me too.. Blacksie didn't really seem to like me either.." She trailed off, then smiled up at the wolf. "But I'll deal. Not like I expect anyone to like me right?" She said to him, closing her eyes as she followed, not really looking where she was going for a while.

• • •

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 pm
(hehehe...likely not.... I can claim that role..... and I'm having it it so that Bakhers voice isn't rough...)

He clacked his beak at the Kitsune (And with that tail, what else could she be?) and her mocking of his accent; It wasn't his fault that he couldn't speak most languages without stressing certain letters. He quirked a eyebrow at her subtle threat, then chuckled at her gall as she ran off.

A smile quirked the edges of his beak as a thought came. Barely moving, he pointed a talon at the Kitsune, who hadn't even bothered to giver her name, and cast a small, careful spell. He chuckled as the whitish tip of her tail turned a cheerful shade of green, then laid back down again, the smile still on the edges of his beak as he waited for the others to fill him in on all that had happened since he'd essentially collapsed.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:00 pm
Marco frowned and glanced at the vixen as he walked. He partially understood what she was going through, but rather than other not liking him they simply tried to kill him. He looked back at the path. "Well you haven't done anything that might make me hate you yet." He said smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:10 pm
Larka had just begun marking the territory when she smelled the scent of one of the newer Wolves. She couldn't remember his name, but she could remember that he had two different color eyes, like she herself had. She began trotting over until she smelled a newer, strange scent: vulpine, but not quite. It had the familiar sting of Magick to the scent.

She padded faster until she practically tumbled into a little Fox who didn't appear to be watching where she was going. And the tip of her tail was green? Confused, Larka furrowed her brow and looked the the Wolf beside the Fox. "Um, hello. Out walking?"

The Wolf jarred her memories slightly, but not enough to push them to the surface of her thoughts. His familiarity bugged her because she couldn't think of where from or how it was she knew him.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:43 pm
He looked back a bit surprised, he hadn't expect to run into anyone. He recognized the white she-wolf from before, but seeing her in the daylight there was something else familiar about her. He nodded. "Yes. I haven't seen very much of the forest so I figured I'd look around a bit." Reaper landed in a nearby tree and looked down at them. When he looked over Larka he frowned thinking, then clicked his beak in amusement remembering something Marco had told him.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games