Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:54 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"You've seriously never been to Paris?" Roy asked as he gazed at the glove that chimed with music. The song was familiar, but the music box gave it a haunting and somber sound that was very soothing to the soul. He set the ones he had back and walked her to the counter, getting out his card again. "I would've figured there'd be at least one competitive eating competition there. And wouldn't it take at least a few hours to get there considering how close you are?"

"Only you can control that."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:08 am
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

She shrugged. "I've never gone. Alan and I were supposed to go together, so I don't want my first trip there to be without him, not even for a competition." Standing beside him at the counter, she picked up a small box with a silver necklace inside, touching the charm absently. "Have you ever been?" Dana asked.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:07 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

"A few times." Roy said as he glanced over at the necklace Dana was observing. Without giving it a second thought he added it to the snowglobes and let the cashier ring it up. "Once to study, once to relax, and once for business." Once he was done paying, he handed the bags to Dana, giving her a small smile. "What places have you been to?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:46 am
Dana Klein

User Image

Her hands drew up to her chest as he bought the necklace as well. She hadn't even known that she wanted it! At least it wasn't super expensive. Taking the bags, she smiled back at him, eyes sparkling as they turned to walk out of the store. "Well, I've been all over Germany, Denmark, the UK, really almost every country in Europe but France. Canada, Japan, South Korea, I once visited Thailand for a day." Dana paused for a moment, looking around before pointing at the stairs. "I don't know about you, but I'm starving. How's about a light lunch?" she suggested, fully prepared to pay.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:36 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

When they were far enough from the biggest of crowds, Roy turned around and reached over to pull the necklace out of the bag. He gazed at the jewelry's design before gently pulling it from its box then motioned for Dana to turn around so he could put it on. Lucky for him, too. As soon as he heard about her idea his face turned a shade of green. "You're hungry already?" he grimaced as he clicked the necklace's ends together. Maybe this was natural and he was still feeling sick from earlier.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:03 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Dana set down the bags in her right hand, her fingers raising to touch the charm hanging around her neck. She looked down a little, the tiniest of blushes appearing on her face as the cool metal rested on her skin. Nearby, a pair of old ladies stopped and aww-ed at them before continuing on their way. With a smile, Dana lifted back up her bags and turned to face Roy, forgetting their closeness for a moment before stepping back a bit and looking upwards. "I'm always hungry," she said. "Come on, I promise I won't challenge you to another eating competition." She laughed, then took his arm and started moving towards the stairs once more.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:07 pm
Mayah Playah
You should... You should post first.

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy looked down when Dana turned around, looking at how the necklace stood out against her soft-looking skin. He paused and looked upwards. "Soft-looking skin"? What was he doing thinking about something like that? He glanced back down when she talked about food and pursed his lips at her. "Okay, I guess, but I'm ordering a salad this time." he burped lightly as he pressed his hand against his groaning stomach. Violet eyes went to the hand at his arm, and as he was dragged away he noticed a couple people admiring the sight of them. "What a cute couple!" one of them said, much to the man's chagrin. Couple?! Him and her?! Ridiculous! Roy turned to look at the back of Dana's head.
... Right?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:46 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"Fine, fine." She tugged him onto the escalator, standing still and releasing his arm. She didn't really notice his expression, or really anyone else, but her hand moved to touch the necklace again. It really was very pretty, she thought, and so sweet of Roy to get it for her! He was such a nice guy. Weird, yeah, but nice.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd
Where? Upstairs? I don't think there are separate topics for the upper level of the mall.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:04 pm
Mayah Playah
Oh, I thought we'd go somewhere else. Nvm.

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

As they waited, Roy looked away from Dana to the shrinking scene of the first floor of the mall. "So what was that other necklace you had on?" he asked. "Just a trinket to match your outfit or an old gift?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:10 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"Huh?" She reached into her pocket to pull out her necklace from before, holding it up so he could see. "It's one of my prizes from competitions. Some of the girl ones, you get a necklace to commemorate your win. This one's from a pie-eating thing I won a few weeks back. Haven't gotten around to taking it off until just now." Putting the necklace back into her pocket, she looked at him, trying to find something he was wearing that she could poke at. "What about you? Care to explain the cravat?"

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:52 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

A vein pulsed at the side of his head. "What? It's called fashion. Is it so unheard of for someone to just want to wear a cravat?" he guffawed while waving a hand around, the other against his hip to display his disdain at the question. After a couple seconds he dropped both arms to his side. "It's more or less a uniform for me." he admitted. "My job requires me to dress in fine clothes. Upper class, and all that. This was the least fancy of all my options." he laughed dryly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:15 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Dana didn't bother to cover up the disbelief on her pretty face. "Your job requires you to dress up like Count Dracula?" she questioned incredulously, setting a hand on her hip. "What exactly do you do, Roy?" Her curiosity was beginning to get the best of her.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:20 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"And just what's so Count Dracula about a cravat, huh? It's just a cravat. It's not like I'm wearing the Hope Diamond on my chest of a large cape. Quit being jealous." Roy scowled until he heard her next question. "Nothing you have to worry about. Now pick some food you want to get and I'll save us a table. Surprise me with whatever, just make sure I get a large Pepsi." he smirked at Dana, glad to have dodged the question, and stepped off the escalator to find a table in the food court that was empty.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:30 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

This wasn't over. If it was the last thing she did, Dana was positive she would figure out what Roy did for a living. Walking over to a small pizza place, she placed an order for two pizza slices and two large drinks, carrying over his Pepsi and her Dr. Pepper, as well as a tray with two large slices of pizza. "Pepsi, yeah?" she asked as she approached him.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

After wandering around the entire place about three times, Roy finally found an empty table near the wall and sat down. It was a two person only table, so that was a bonus. As he waited for Dana - and with lines that long it looked like he'd be waiting a while - he once again let his thoughts drift. This was fun, having someone to hang out with, but he knew he couldn't linger. He was here for a reason. If he got here before he could get any clues then all of this would be for nothing. Roy looked down. He still remembered hearing the news about that murder, and the killer... Just what was that man thinking when that happened? What were his motives? What happened to him?
Hearing a familiar voice, Roy looked up to see Dana handing him his drink. "Yeah, thanks." he smiled and reached for it.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff