Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Damian snorted and shifted into an elephant, his horns becoming tusks so John would be preoccupied in grabbing onto them while his trunk swatted him away.

"John! Damian! Stop!" Jane shouted as she shifted back to normal, wincing a little at her claw marks then looked at the girl in the water. "Hey! Can't you stop Damian?" she yelled out.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:59 pm

John was able to jump away when damain shifted but not with out a hole in his left arm were the tusk came out of nohwere he then turned his eyes purple hopeing to make damain see his nightmare so he could get his scyth and leave as if this worked it would only work for a min or two

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:00 am

(sorry for the delay. Typed a long post in another RP ><)

Lili blinked seeing Damian rush past her and attacked someone eles. "D-Damian!!" she yelled sternly, not wanting this day to end up like all the others. Lili rushed over to him, placing her hand against his side, shadows rushing up over him making his vision darken. "Calm down now!!" she demanded seeing the other boy and girl hurt.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:06 am

Damian closed his eyes as the old nightmare of the night he died vanished and was replaced to the time he saw Lena get shot in the heart, only filling him with sadness and more rage. He bellowed out in agonizing rage as he shifted into a dark wolf, jumping over Lili and lunging at John, wanting to see the light fade from his eyes like he did with his sister.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am

"You leave me only one way to get out of here"he said as he let his claws out he was to weak to get into a head to head so he was runing were he could hit him in the legs but he knew damain would try to kill him
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 am

He slammed his mouth shut on John's leg, whimpering out in pain when he felt his legs take a big blow, but tried his best to ignore the pain and bit harder, his fangs digging into his leg.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:26 am

"Would you both STOP!!!" Lili hissed, shadow's coming between the two shoving them apart. "Damian, why did you attack him!" she demanded to know
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am

"Your comeing with me"John yelled as he punched the sand opening up a large hole that started to suck the two into the large hole at the same time he sent this to Janes mind "I will warp damain to his bed if he falls just get ready to catch me if i jump near you"

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:34 am

Damian unlatched his fangs from John and growled at Lili, telling her to let go of him. He looked down at the ground when a hole appeared in the sand, taking him with it. He glared at John a final time and howled out before the hole took him.

Jane nodded and readied herself for some unexpected weightlifting.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 am

Johns eyes turned black as shadow covered damain and soon faded away damain gone with it the shadows then made john fade out of the closeing hole and next to his scyth that was one the ground were the fight started

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 am

"Oh, there you are." she said and kneeled down to try to help him up. "Sorry I didn't catch you." she sighed and looked at the area Damian vanished.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:57 am

"Another day ruined....." Lili hissed, she walked over to the beach towel and put her dress over her swim suit and laid down trying to calm herself. No matter where they went, something happened and ruined the mood. Only for a second did she doubt her ad Damian's relationship but soon decided that it was a good relationship no matter what happened.

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:55 am

"It's alright"He said as he grabed her hand and got up looking at her "Now two things yes i would like if you went to the wedding with me and are you ok"He said as he gave her a smile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:26 am

"Just a few scratches." Jane shrugged and smirked back at him, the claw marks on her shoulder bleeding down to her hands.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

NightmareGoddessofSouls

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:17 am

User Image
Z walked down the long road to the beach and sat down near the water and watched the other girls conversation. Most people never paid attention to her because well she looked dead and not even alive.
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games