Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:13 pm
Esther Kikazaru
User Image

The waiter set down a small cup of green tea and two plates of cake. He nodded at the two unusual guests before retreating. One of those guests was a stern looking woman with short hair as well as clothing, the only thing not so small were the large headphones over her ears. She brought her cup to her lips, blew away some steam, then took a sip. A sigh of content escaped her. This was nice. The atmosphere, the food, she liked it here. She could forget all her troubles...
...if it wasn't for the wide-eyed boy sitting across from her.
Esther tried hard not to let Ezra get to her. The little boy had inhaled his slice of cake but wasn't appeased. He eyed her slice hungrily and clenched his fists against the edge of his table, his fists which were in turn swallowed by his larger than life sleeves. She sighed again as she took another sip of her tea, ignoring the boy that squirmed every second to get her attention. If Leviticus didn't show up soon she was sure she'd lose it.

User Image
Ezra Iwazaru

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

George Silver

George sighed as they approached the doors. "Leviticus, what if they don't like me?" he asked, biting his lip.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Leviticus Mizaru
User Image

"I'm sure they will." Leviticus assured as he tapped the walking stick George made him around. He could hear the constant chatter of passer-byers and the swish of wind from passing cars, the honks of impatient drivers and rings of doors opening and closing. He finally stopped walking when he smelled well cooked food, and.... candy combined with sugar. Ezra. "Here we are." he said as he focused on his echolocation. "Umm, I should warn you," he said nervously as he gripped onto the door handle. "Ezra loves pranks." And the door opened.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image

George Silver

Clenching his fists tightly in fear, George stepped though, growing paler by the second. He was so incredibly frightened of ruining things.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:17 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Esther glowered at Ezra - who was now gnawing on the table while waiting for her to let him have the cake - when she sensed something. She perked up and turned her head to see Leviticus walking in. "It's about time!" she bellowed while slamming her hands against the table, frightening everyone into silence. She couldn't realize how much irritation from Ezra she vocalized.
Leviticus tensed as he was verbally lashed at, but he quickly recovered. "It's good to see you again, Esther." he sighed at her before turning his head. "Don't worry," he smiled softly, almost as if he sensed his nerves. "I won't let them do anything to you.
Ezra was scared stiff from Esther's outburst, but he changed when he saw the man Leviticus spoke to. What? He glanced at Esther, but she couldn't read Leviticus' lips since he had his head turned. He reached across the table and poked at her arm, but before she could snap at him about the cake, he quickly pointed to the silver-haired man.
Esther looked at the man Ezra pointed out. He seemed especially close to Leviticus. "Who's that?" she asked and nudged her head in George's direction.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:14 am
User Image

George Silver

George shrank into Leviticus' side, obviously both too shy and too frightened to speak for himself. The usually-bold man clung to the taller, more muscular man, trembling.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:11 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Feeling George shake like a leaf beside him, Leviticus slowly put his arm around him comfortingly. "Esther, Ezra," he told the confused pair sitting a few feet away from him. "This is George. He and I... are seeing each other."
Silence between the group hung around them for what seemed like ages. Esther stared at Leviticus with wide eyes and Ezra with a gaping mouth.
After the silence began to gain a deadly feel, Ezra's shoulders shuddered heavily and made him slouch. The silent boy closed his eyes tightly and put a hand on his stomach as he laughed as far as he could. It got to the point to where he was laughing so hard that he couldn't sign anything with his fingers. Picking a pen he always carries in his pocket out - it had a Scooby-Doo lid - and scribbled down on a napkin. After a second he shakily held up the napkin to Esther.
'Get it?' it read to her. 'See? Cuz hes blind! LOL!!'
Esther stared at the crudely written note for a while. She seemed as if she was disappointed in the little boy for thinking that way, but it revealed itself as a mask once she let her own chuckles slip out. Moments later she was laughing just as hard as Ezra.
Leviticus sighed, "I figured as much." He had heard the scribbles and Esther's laughter. They may be wise, but they were still mischievous monkeys. Especially Ezra.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image

George Silver

George giggled a bit, then returned to being the shy man he'd turned into.
"Leviticus, are they always so...um..." He couldn't think of a way to say childish without being insulting.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Immature?" Leviticus chuckled. "I'm afraid so. Especially for Ezra, the little boy." He faced the direction that was most silent, and the silently laughing boy was indeed there, though he wasn't laughing now. He took Esther's laughter to his advantage and took her cake, reveling in his cunning victory. "Would you believe that he's the oldest of us three?" the blind man chuckles again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Would you believe I was pretty much exactly like that when I was around 9 and 12?" he replied, smiling softly. "Drove my nanny up the wall."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Then you and he will get along just fine." Leviticus assured, though he couldn't really picture George so wily and mischievous.
"So," Esther said while slowly stirring her cup of tea, shooting Ezra a glare now and then for stealing her cake. "How long have you two.... seen each other?" she snickered the last part, Ezra joined her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:34 am
User Image

George Silver

"Not long," said George. "But long enough for me to see that this family isn't like others."

Awesome nerd
Would you believe I coughed during this entire reply?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
Esther snorted. "Was it the fact that Levi's blind, I'm deaf, and Ezra's mute or that we look nothing alike?" she asked.
'Oh! Oh, oh, oh!' Ezra signed with the universal eager wave of his sleeved hand. Once he got the guy's attention, he shook back his sleeve to show his thing fingers and began using sign language. 'So, uh, why don't you and Levi get some cake and tea, huh? Huh?'
"Ezra, if you said anything about food or cake to George, I swear." Leviticus sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose before turning his head to George's direction. "Ezra may be old, but he has an... exceptionally high sweet tooth."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image

George Silver

"It's quite alright," laughed the old soul, setting his free hand on Leviticus' upper arm. "When I was younger, I ate my fair share of sweets too. I'm only lucky I never got a cavity." Looking back to Ezra, he smiled sweetly. "I'm sorry, I don't speak sign language, but I'm willing to try and learn. Would you mind teaching me how to say a few words?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:02 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
Ezra glowered at George when he realized that he wouldn't be given cake anytime soon, but a curvy smile spread across his face when he heard the request. He nodded eagerly at the man and shook back his sleeves again. He motioned for George to pay careful attention then began curling fingers and uncurling them, wrapping one around another and forming all sorts of bizarre shapes. He made sure to do this slowly so that the man wouldn't be overwhelmed or confused. Once done, Ezra smiled brightly at George and motioned for him to do as he did. He shot a quick glare at Esther when she sputtered out a chuckle.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games