Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:55 pm
"Only if you let it." he said. "I know I'm the worst one to say that, but you said it not too long ago yourself. It hurts like Hell I know, but do you honestly think Kira and Arwen want to see you throw your life away? Prove to me that it's still possible to live, that there's still a chance to smile again." he said with fierceness in his eyes. "Et erit ibi amici capere fragmentis."
(Translation: And your friends will be their to pick up the pieces.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:59 pm
"Then when was the last time you smiled?" she whispered. Suddenly, the earth below her feet began to crumble, leaving her with only seconds to step away. Yet, Myka remained unmoving. "Nihil relictum capere."

{*There is nothing left to pick up.}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:07 am
"This is not about me." he said, still having faith that she would step away in time. "Lorem ipsum non respexit."
(Translation: You just haven't looked.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:16 am
"It's more about you than you know. I cannot live with or without love, unlike you, who seems to live fine without it. I love no more. It does no good." She turned to look at Erik, her gaze blank. "I thank you, my dear Erik, for an adventure I must have missed and a love that never existed. Who knows how far I could have gone without them." Her eyes stayed on Erik as the dirt finally gave way. "Relinquo tibi reliquit me."
{I leave you as you left me.}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:22 am
Erik shook his head in disappointment. His demon eye caught the sight of the dirt give way long before it actually did, and with swift movement he got to the edge and grabbed her arm, keeping her from falling. "Das nimis facile." he sighed and pulled her back up.
(Translation: You give up too easily.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:33 am
"Ex iis quae audio, tu tam." With her feet planted firmly on the ground, she stared up at him without emotion. "Sebastian told me what you tried to do. Did you really think I wouldn't let him know of your tendencies?" Myka shifted her eyes so she was looking at the stars, when her eyes changed. Finally, Myka felt sadness again. "There's Venus. Kira loved Venus. He told me that stars twinkle and planets shine, but neither were as bright as his evening star." Her knees gave out and Myka leaned on Erik, unable to stand. "I lost him, Erik. I lost them both."
{From what I hear, you did as well.}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:41 am
"I'm still alive, aren't I?" he grunted, feeling that it was time to speak only one language. He allowed her to fall against him and wrapped his arms around her in a sort of comforting hug. Looking at the stars, he could remember laying on the grass at night with Winry and watching the stars sparkle. "They're still there, be it in your heart or up in Heaven." he said softly, more along the lines of telling himself that. "They're not truly gone."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:53 am
Myka closed her eyes, then pushed him away. "Don't. The last time you held me, I fell in love with you. I can't be hurt like that again." She gave the stars one last look then turned back to him. "What do you want to do? We've missed the New Year celebration and I'm sure as hell not kissing you, so it's your choice what to waste our time with now. Might I suggest the amusement park, seeing as I've never seen a roller coaster up close much ridden one."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:10 am
He watched her wriggle out of his grip, though he had no more feelings that could be hurt. "Not every hug I offer is a love trap." he said, and had he any emotion left his comment would be filled with malice. Erik got back up to his feet and looked over at where a snow was falling and stopped. "Damian should be back to normal by now." he murmured and began walking towards the dorms.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:14 am
"Wait," she called, turning him. "I want to try something." Leaning up, she kissed him. It wasn't short or long, fast or slow, passionate or stoic. It was simply perfect. Myka pulled away, taking a step back. It had felt too right. Erik felt nothing for her...then why was there a spark? "I-I'm sorry."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:22 am
Erik turned and was taken slightly by surprised by the kiss. His grief and emptiness shielded him from the feelings, but he'd later feel them and learn their meaning. He wondered about her expression, but upon hearing her talk about wanting nothing to do with him - at least, that's practically what she just told him - he shrugged it off and walked away to see his probable ex-friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 am
Myka hesitantly followed him, not wanting to go see what Damian had become, but knowing she had no choice. "If he kills me, you'll be the first to feel my ghost smite."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:51 pm
Rose gave a small sigh as she walked up to the edge of the cliffs, her fingers laced tightly through Lilly's.
Lilly smiled softly as she stayed beside her sister.
the two remained silent as they sat on the edge of the cliffs, their daughters had run off again, and with the threats of their mother and Erazor out, they had no idea if the little girls were safe or not.
Strikercharge

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:01 pm
"you girls alright?" jacob said from the cliff  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:04 pm
the twins turned to look at him, small smiles sliding onto their faces. "Lavender and Coco ran off.... we haven't been able to find them..." they murmured quietly, biting their lips.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games