Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah
We gonna start Cam and Liam back up? Ethan and Lock?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"On the contrary, you did all the work. I only followed your clues." Fredrich said softly before given the question. He shifted uncomfortably. "Unfortunately he managed to escape, but he won't harming you anymore. I made sure to tell him so." he smiled softly. "Besides, Cameron's keeping a close eye on him."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:53 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

"Yes, but I wasn't doing much leg work," he replied, smiling softly. Hearing about Liam, he only sighed and squeezed Fredrich's hand once more. "Thank you for protecting me, Fredrich. I don't know what I would do without you here." Suddenly, his eyes turned slightly sad, although his smile never faltered. "Ethan... Ethan's lucky."

Awesome nerd
Oh, I was waiting for you to post Cam first xD Hold on, I'll post him. Ethan'll have to wait until Fredrich tells Lock that he killed him.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:04 pm
Mayah Playah
Kill him? What?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Yes, but he'll always belong to Han." the detective sighed. "I suppose I'll move on eventually, but I don't want to spend this time talking about him. How are you feeling? Do you need any water?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:20 pm

User Image

"Actually, considering the circumstances, I feel pretty good," he said, smile returning to his eyes. "What about you? When was the last time you slept?"

Awesome nerd
Something to get him to leave back to Ethan. Just... I dunno, something.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:24 pm
Mayah Playah
Kill him? What?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich smirked. "I haven't slept since you were taken." he admitted. He didn't even feel tired, his worries kept him awake along with an occasional cup of coffee.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:29 pm

User Image

"Then... sleep here." With a small grunt, and a tiny wince of pain, Ellery moved over in the bed to make enough room for them both. "I'll sleep better with you here, anyway." Big green eyes stared up at Fredrich, all the pretty-please he would say.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:08 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The Austrian was going to decline his offer. As much as sleep tempted him, he was more than sure he'd get in trouble with the hospital staff if he slept on a patient's bed right beside the patient. He stopped before he could speak, however, because he was instantly reminded of the last time he refused to sleep near Ellery. Fredrich closed his mouth, his expression soft, and nodded. Giving a nervous look throughout the room, he made sure the door was closed so passing by staff wouldn't interfere then climbed onto the space of bed meant for him.
"Are you sure you're okay with this?" he asked with an unsure look on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:14 am

User Image

With a small smile, Ellery turned onto his side more, facing Fredrich. "Yeah, of course," he replied, voice suddenly softer. "I offered, didn't I?" He tugged the blanket over the detective, ever-mothering. "Now, sleep. You must be exhausted."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:18 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich smiled softly at Ellery. Now that he had time to relax, all his exhaustion finally settled over him, from the shock of Ellery's kidnapping to shooting the Surgeon in the face. Before he knew it, the detective had fallen sound asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:23 am

User Image

Ellery waited quietly until Fredrich was asleep to snuggle up to him, closing his eyes and nuzzling what he used as a pillow. It was then he finally realized how small h was compared to the massive Austrian. With a tired sigh, he shook his head and forced away all the thoughts. "Goodnight, Fredrich," he whispered before drifting to sleep.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:37 pm
Awesome nerd
Hey, can you post the time skip?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:32 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

A few hours had passed when Fredrich stirred. He slowly opened his eyes to see Ellery curled up against him with his own arm over him. The detective gazed at him for a moment before climbing off the bed. He set the blanket over Ellery before looking at his watch. Visiting hours were almost over. Fredrich looked towards the doorway. He was still tired, waking up from a nap made him feel worse, yet he had enough energy to get back home and fall on his bed. He glanced back down at Ellery and gently stroked the boy's cheek. "I'll be back as soon as I can." he whispered then walked off. He'd have to give Han a call as soon as he got home, too.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:54 pm

User Image

It took hours, but Ellery finally awoke, the pain in his chest more of a soreness than a blinding pain. Yawning softly, he looked around, only to discover that Fredrich was gone from his bed. With a sigh, he curled back up into a ball, his hand on the space formerly occupied by Fredrich. "I hate it when you do that," he murmured, refusing to let himself get emotional.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The next day had arrived, and a few hours after visiting hours started did Ellery's door open. "Sorry I'm late," Fredrich sighed as he entered the room, soon coming into view. "I was trying to get Han to actually do something." He set down his cup of coffee on one of the tables and pulled a seat up besides the songwriter. "How are you feeling? Are you better than yesterday?" he asked while sitting down.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:40 pm

User Image

"Naw, it's fine," said Ellery, watching the television. "I've been watching the Brady Bunch for the past six hours, though... so..."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games